Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Export Opportunities/partnership - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Export Opportunities/partnership (856 Views)

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / Partnership Needed To Execute Charcoal Export Contract / Business Partnership Opportunities For Companies In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Opportunities/partnership by scholar769(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
OUR COMPANY IS REGISTERED WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION AND NIGERIA EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL, OUR COMPANY IS A MEMBER OF IBADAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, MINES AND AGRICULTURE AND OYO STATE SHIPPERS ASSOCIATION, WE ARE ALREADY HAVING A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT AND CURRENT ACCOUNT WITH OUR COMPANY NAME. WE ARE SEEKING FOR EXPORT CONTRACT FROM ANY CONSULTANT FOR AGRIC PRODUCE OR SOLID MINERALS, WE ARE ALSO EXPECTING PARTNERSHIP FROM ANY INVESTOR
YOU CAN EMAIL US VIA SCHOLAREXPORTER@GMAIL.COM OR 2348073125518
Re: Export Opportunities/partnership by afecofrank(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are you moving cargoes from China and Hong Kong to Africa and Europe?
We are here for you. Contact us now for discount offers.

Re: Export Opportunities/partnership by scholar769(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
sir, we will like to move goods from china and at the same time to move goods to china, can you please email me @ scholarexporter@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Export Opportunities/partnership by afecofrank(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Scholar769; Please send me the details of the goods you want to move from China. What goods are you moving to China? Are you moving them here to source for buyers or are you supplying to buyers? I would like details as well. Email me afecofrank@yahoo.com
Thanks

No Spamming please!
Re: Export Opportunities/partnership by scholar769(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2014
i have received your email , i will reply you

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet For A Month At Cheap Rate On Any Device / Get Paid Up To $1 Per Article You Write / Flexible Operating / Finance Lease Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.