Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? (26689 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / Is University Of Abuja Good For Studying Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
sseunth:
ok no p...are you?
very well bro, and u ?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by greatestman(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
All Universities that offer law, fully accredited by NUC and you meet their requirements and they are ready to accept you go for it. We only have best individuals not best universities for any course. No one on Nairaland will give you objective answer and beside all this big and old universities are simply over hype.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by omowunmiw(f): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2014
coded80:
ok now I understand,ur school is the best to study law? We are talking about 2014 u are talking about what was not true in 2010.u should have study “history” cause u know how to lament,anybody that take u as a client will loose his/her case cause lamenting will not allow u to say what the judges want to hear,If am a bloody jambite that means u are also “bloody weac certificate owner”/“bloody fake old news carrier”
I don't av anyfin to say to u again. U are not ready to Learn.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
coded80:
if u can see below the list I wrote "not rank". It means they did not arrange it
ok. I got u.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by olashas(f): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
#team lasu cool. Law school would be a piece of cake for you, believe me wink
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
omowunmiw:

I don't av anyfin to say to u again. U are not ready to Learn.
same with u
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Profcamsey(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Eksu is the best. the latest best student in law skul was from Eksu. Google can help
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Rockvicie(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2014
coded80:
lasu,
babcock,
unilag,
oau,

unijos,
uniben,
abu,
unn,
unimaid,
igbinedion
(not rank)
--------------------------this are the 10 best school to study law recommended by "the nigerian institution of advanced legal studies"

any others sch listed apart from this one is rubblish
what of U.I
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Rockvicie:
what of U.I
am not the 1 that rated sch on law, i only copy and paste d info
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by ValentineMary(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
It's unizik presently with thier new state of the art faculty and thier over qualified lecturers, it's even the head quaters for one of those law stuffs (can't remember not a law student).
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
very well bro, and u ?
futa...got friends in ur schl tho
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2014
sseunth:
futa...got friends in ur schl tho
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti ?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
AAU,Ekpoma don't dull
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti ?
federal university of tech, akure...care for a private chat?
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by suregurl(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
I just want to know. Trying to recommend a university for someone.
i bet with u, one of d best courses they offered in usman danfodio uni is law
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
sseunth:
federal university of tech, akure...care for a private chat?
y not.. But have it at the back of ur mind that am a guy oooo so no let my moniker deceive you grin

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by sseunth(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
y not.. But have it at the back of ur mind that am a guy oooo so no let my moniker deceive you grin
7F4464A9
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Maybe i will consider ekpoma and lasu.

2 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
missdebs:
OOU
Are U A Student OfOOU
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
missdebs:
OOU
Are U A Student Of OOU
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
following...
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
sad
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by joypad: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Everyone whose dream is to study law will find this article very useful. It lists the best nigerian universities for law in order of priotity... http://www.gideonike.com/2015/12/best-nigerian-university-for-law-2018.html
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Orbits247: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? by Rursh(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2018
lasu,
babcock,
unilag,
oau,

unijos,
uniben,
abu,
unn,
unimaid,
igbinedion
(not rank)
--------------------------this are the 10 best school to study law recommended by "the nigerian institution of advanced legal studies"

any others sch listed apart from this one is rubblish
You dey mad ni? University of Ibadan nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice / Missing Covenant University Graduate Found / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.