Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Can I Locate Someone That Stole My Phone And Kept It Ringing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Locate Someone That Stole My Phone And Kept It Ringing? (448 Views)

Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Locate Someone That Stole My Phone And Kept It Ringing? by Pedroscope(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
The issue here is that my number is programmed into the phone and the thief (broke into my house) has been using the phone to make calls and police is not helping due to the lengthy process to get approval from Abuja to get the identities of the people called using my stolen phone.

I understand that some people have 'tracing' capability. I need advice and probable contacts please.

pedroscope@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Serious Goverment Goes After Corrupt Officials --- Chinese Example / Facebook Fanpage For Sale / MTN Smartphones (androids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.