Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell (2160 Views)

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / MTN SME Data Share Plan! / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by aigjoey(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders.. I am interested in
the MTN SME data business.. can anyone with
the know how explain to me how I can set up my
account and the procedures to follow . I want to
invest in it. and please also advice me if it is
profitable or not. thanks for ur advice
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by endtime1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
I also need the info on that of GLO an airtel
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by imeller: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
MTN will soon be taken to court on the account of how they fleece their customers. a 500MB SME Data will expire quicker than a 100MB original data plan. Something is wrong somewhere. I have exphausted 2GB within 2 days once on SME data and I cant even account on downloading anything significant except my daily antivirus update. Be Wise, Lets Boycott MTN.
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by aigjoey(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
imeller:
MTN will soon be taken to court on the account of how they fleece their customers. a 500MB SME Data will expire quicker than a 100MB original data plan. Something is wrong somewhere. I have exphausted 2GB within 2 days once on SME data and I cant even account on downloading anything significant except my daily antivirus update. Be Wise, Lets Boycott MTN.
I don't think u are right sir... that is what I use and its been working for me so fine.. may b u need to check what is eaten up your data
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by sluvy4tune(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2014
imeller:

Might not even be from Mtn bro, contact ur seller as the validity from the day your seller purchase his/her data is automically transfered to you

For instance : If my seller buys data from Mtn today 11:10:2014, and sell to me 15 days after i.e 16:10:2014

My data expires same time with that of my seller

Correct me if am wrong sha
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by alldruns1: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
sluvy4tune:

For instance : If my seller buys data from Mtn today 11:10:2014, and sell to me 15 days after i.e 16:10:2014

I guessed u meant 2 write 5 dys nt 15 dys.

sluvy4tune:

Correct. It expired d same as wt d main subscriber.
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by JesusCrew: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
aigjoey:
Please my fellow nairalanders.. I am interested in
the MTN SME data business.. can anyone with
the know how explain to me how I can set up my
account and the procedures to follow . I want to
invest in it. and please also advice me if it is
profitable or not. thanks for ur advice
Brodaman, get all detail info here:
http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

Also check out for a thread by 'luluosas' dat was featured on fp sometime ago, u wil be well informed.

It's worth it ONLY if u can get pple dat trust u & u being honest wt d validity thing.

Hope dis helps.

#Edited#
https://www.nairaland.com/1825952/important-information-mtn-sme-data
Re: Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell by Mrgabson: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Konga Scam !!! / How Can I Make A Transaction Without ATM Card / Let's Make $1000 In The Next 60 Days And Create A Steady Income For Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.