Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ovens For Sale - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ovens For Sale (59972 Views)

Ovens-dried Catfish For Sale / Ovens For Sale. / Baking Ovens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovens For Sale by yajebu: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=devLov post=54354296][/quote]
Yajebu, your oven can't come from us. We have 100s of big oven in lagos alone. Kindly check the pics. From iroade, 07030283967,07088263953.

I doubt your Dad will be able to say the same. undecided
He collected 400k for an electric/ gas oven in 2009. The electrical component blew when he was testing and he bluntly refused to fix it. I checked him at his gbagada office severally but even with his car parked outside, he was never around. He refused to pick my calls.
The gas component does not heat evenly and the oven layers too have indents
He made a stainless steel table with undulations worse than Lagos-Ibadan expressway
The mixing bowl he presented was more useful as a fish pond!
The baking trays were best suited for drying things in the sun.
And the milling machine.....oh dear! Talk for another day!

He billed a total of 1M for the trash he eventually supplied.

He didn't even come back to pick the motor he used to test the milling machine. I refused to allow him take it away on the day he brought it because the machine didn't work well.

My last conversation with him using a hidden number was that God will bless ALL his children richly. They will succeed in ALL their endeavors. At the point of their breakthrough, they will meet someone as helpful as their father was to me.. Simple.

When I lay my hands on his quotation, I will post it. At least you shouldl recognize his writing .
When I have the time, I will post the pictures. They constitute a heap of trash. No one even wants them as scrap!
Re: Ovens For Sale by Kelechijoan(f): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Give me ur watapp number , let chat
treasure247:
Hello all
I have an oven to sell i used it twice before relocating
Any one interested can call 09094946553
Its in Lagos
Thank you
Re: Ovens For Sale by Sixx: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2017
treasure247:
Please ma have you sold your oven?
Re: Ovens For Sale by Sixx: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2017
LoveStan:
How can order 4 dis type of oven ? I reside in Enugu

I reside in Enugu too, biko did you buy the oven? Would love to order too
Re: Ovens For Sale by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Make sure u see what u are buying physically before payment o, scammers everwhere.

1 Like

Re: Ovens For Sale by Pamelayoung: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
treasure247:
Hello all
I have an oven to sell i used it twice before relocating
Any one interested can call 09094946553
Its in Lagos
Thank you

What kind of oven? You can put the picture here so we can as well see it
Re: Ovens For Sale by eezeribe(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bread oven on my mind...
Re: Ovens For Sale by dbynonetwork: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Hello bakers in the house, for your locally fabricated oven that is extremely durable, very reliable, minimizes gas use, made of double stainless steel and loaded with fibre to prevent burning of cakes and pastries, call or whatsapp Cynthia, bbm pin 7991b2f8.

I currently use one of these ovens, so i can guarantee you that the oven is just perfect.

*It uses gas.
*Space available for charcoal .
*Also it uses electricity.

Big and small sizes are available.

Price: Big size is #45,000
Small size #27,000
Get your now!!!!!

Hello dear Good morning!

Are your ovens still available?.. Probably a big one for bread baking..
Re: Ovens For Sale by Redman44(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is a very nice post. Kudos to the OP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ovens For Sale by annback: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Don't you have a phone number someone can contact you with? Secondly, are these ovens still available?
Re: Ovens For Sale by aleyakpo: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2019
How much will a small bread oven cost at least 50 or 100 loafs
Re: Ovens For Sale by AbbynHummy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
how much is the small gas oven
Re: Ovens For Sale by cynhamscakes(f): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2019
AbbynHummy:
how much is the small gas oven

2 steps is 25k
3 steps is 50k
4 steps is 60k
Re: Ovens For Sale by tabithababy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ovens For Sale by bentwood85(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
yajebu:

Yajebu, your oven can't come from us. We have 100s of big oven in lagos alone. Kindly check the pics. From iroade, 07030283967,07088263953.

I doubt your Dad will be able to say the same. undecided
He collected 400k for an electric/ gas oven in 2009. The electrical component blew when he was testing and he bluntly refused to fix it. I checked him at his gbagada office severally but even with his car parked outside, he was never around. He refused to pick my calls.
The gas component does not heat evenly and the oven layers too have indents
He made a stainless steel table with undulations worse than Lagos-Ibadan expressway
The mixing bowl he presented was more useful as a fish pond!
The baking trays were best suited for drying things in the sun.
And the milling machine.....oh dear! Talk for another day!

He billed a total of 1M for the trash he eventually supplied.

He didn't even come back to pick the motor he used to test the milling machine. I refused to allow him take it away on the day he brought it because the machine didn't work well.

My last conversation with him using a hidden number was that God will bless ALL his children richly. They will succeed in ALL their endeavors. At the point of their breakthrough, they will meet someone as helpful as their father was to me.. Simple.

When I lay my hands on his quotation, I will post it. At least you shouldl recognize his writing .
When I have the time, I will post the pictures. They constitute a heap of trash. No one even wants them as scrap!
Hello sir! Good evening.
Please I am about fabricating a locally made oven purposely for baking bread.. I am about to establish a mini bakery shop. I would like to get some information from you in other not to make any mistake..... How do I contact you?
Re: Ovens For Sale by yajebu: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
bentwood85:

Hello sir! Good evening.
Please I am about fabricating a locally made oven purposely for baking bread.. I am about to establish a mini bakery shop. I would like to get some information from you in other not to make any mistake..... How do I contact you?

Drop your contact details. ...I'll call you. Pls mention me when you do.

1 Like

Re: Ovens For Sale by Pentoolz: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
cynhamscakes:

2 steps is 25k
3 steps is 50k
4 steps is 60k

What's the cost of delivery to Lagos for the 4 steps
Re: Ovens For Sale by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
We are into the fabrication of ovens, roaster and peanut machines. Check our thread ..
Re: Ovens For Sale by shoesaffairs(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
The 23L Eurosonic Electric oven with double hot plate available at:

Price: N20,000

Re: Ovens For Sale by Temilee: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2019
shoesaffairs:
The 23L Eurosonic Electric oven with double hot plate available at:

Price: N20,000

hi,
does it bake cupcakes well?
Re: Ovens For Sale by oskaaay(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Ovens For Sale by Gist247(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
These ovens are nice, I'll have to send the link to someone to help select one grin

Kinda thinking about some of these kinds of Toaster ovens but these will take a while before they get down to Nigeria.
Re: Ovens For Sale by samuelsam(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
I need local made oven, please anyone help
Re: Ovens For Sale by GraceyDee: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello mamachops, this oven looks so good. But pls does it brown cakes, pies and cookies evenly. I mean is there even distribution of heat to cook and brown the top of pastries easily? Thanks
Re: Ovens For Sale by ErnestKlein: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2023
What a good oven! geometry dash scratch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.