Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road (3539 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Men Who Have Sex With Strangers For Free To Help Them Have Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Then you collect your money back since he's poor proud and lacks contentment
bennyrazz:
in life, you don't look down/make jest of people simply because there are in a bad shape today, tomorrow might be different for them but I want to tend to agree with some discuss here about some beggars being aggressive, deceptive, selfish and wicked. sometimes ago I wanted to give one certain beggar who approached me a 100naira cuz that was the least note in my wallet just cuz he saw a thousand naira note, he said "oga, if you can't give me 1000naira, pls don't bother giving me anything" I was dumbfounded. Now that's greed and pride. There was also a certain time in the North that I heard a story about how some Alhaji's buy monies from beggars. All the money the beggar gets in a day, they sell it to this Alhajis. That alone stopped a lot of people from giving them money. I can't type much, story is countless. The keyword here is, just stay humble.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by bennyrazz: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Then you collect your money back since he's poor proud and lacks contentment
kulyie, why are you nice this Sunday morning, I was thinking you will yab me as usual naa?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2014
bennyrazz:
kulyie, why are you nice this Sunday morning, I was thinking you will yab me as usual naa?
guilty conscience. Why won't I be nice grin

I no get issue with you before abi you you do anything bad wey I go yab you ni grin

N.b sorry that picture isn't for you. I mistakenly uploaded it

Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Had seen a lot of those . The one that pained me most happened a long time ago. I was on my way to Ikorodu when two well dressed women came to beg for T. Fare, I gave them two hundred(sufficient for their claimed fare) which meant I would trek home from my busstop. While waiting for a bus, I saw them walk to more than twenty people with same tale...felt like collecting my money back.

Ever since...no taking me for rides.

The day I over shopped in Oshodi and spent my fare, I just waka go brt stop bearing my spoils, with my phones in plain sight . Spoke my queenest English lieing throw my teeth that my wallet was stolen in the market and asked that I be allowed to take "standing". I was allowed and even had a lot of offers to be bought a ticket. My conscience didn't allow me take the offers grin So any I forgot my TP tale don't get me these days.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
So bennyrazz enjoy yourself grin

nothing to feel surprised or paranoid over

Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SisiNini(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
RedBenson:
...funny enough, the dude told me to come follow beg the woman who sells the rice to give him some to eat for free. This however cracked me up so hard. I laff tire! How would i come and beg the woman whom i dont even know to give you rice to eat for free? Abi na me buy the rice give the woman make she cook sell? You dont even know me neither do i know you and what you do next is to tell me to go beg the woman on ur behalf.

#Lol

D same scene happened one day wen I was @ Obalende park... I was inside a bus going to Ogba... This man came and started begging us for money... He told us how his pension was not paid and how he has not eaten for days... He narrated all these stories and nobody dropped a dime... He decided to use another tactic...

Suddenly he said, 'E reba fun mi, e ma reran si... E ra rice fun mi e ma reran si... Olounje wa ni corner yen' meaning "Pls buy eba/garri for me and don't buy meat... Buy rice for me and don't buy meat... The food-seller is at dat corner".

Come and see laughter dat day... We ended up giving him some money sha cos the thing was too funny...

#LOL
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SisiNini(f): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
chuckdee4:
I remember a while back was on a bus to work when this guy started singing praises on the bus, after singing, he prayed then started with his story.

'He said that we should help him thank Fashola, that he was wrongfully imprisoned for 'God knows how many years' and that if it wasn't for his mother who kept on writing to Fashola and petitioning that he would have probably died in kiri kiri.
He then said that he was on his way to Ogbomosho to visit his mum and that since he had only come out of prison he had nothing on him, he then proceeded to beg the fellow commuters to help him with whatever they had'

The bastard touched people's hearts with his story and he looked the part too (All skinny n stuff), people started contributing and giving him money, I did as well.
After the idiot had finished collecting, the driver then said 'How many times we go hear this your story?' angry
The guy quickly got off the bus, ignoring the driver and thanking people, people now started asking the driver why he didn't say something sooner.

Only in Lagos

Was d bus heading to the Island? Av had dat experience too...
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by bennyrazz: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
guilty conscience. Why won't I be nice grin

I no get issue with you before abi you you do anything bad wey I go yab you ni grin

ha ha ha grin so guilty conscience fit worry you? ha ha ha.. cheesy you no get issues with me before, so you just want take me shine abi?? there is God oooo, there is God ooooo. This ur new moniker no fit u sha
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
nwababy:
Another experience I had was outside the bank at their ATM machine. This begger perhaps is a ritualist lol. Was in a queue waiting patiently for my turn( was the last person) when this neat jeep called out to me but I pretend not to hear cos I thought is a chyker. He drove back and called me miss can I ask you for a favour; I decided to hear what he has to say and went to him. He said please I forgot my wallet at home and I don't have money on me, pls can you spare me with 1k? I wasn't expecting such I thought he wanted direction or something else. I looked at his neat jeep and me on leggadis benz and told him politely that I don't have and that's the reason am queuing her. He was even if it means calling you and refunding it to you. I told him I don't have biko and left him. Lekwa nu anya a rich man on a clean ride didn't have enough money on him and he drove a car without fuel. How does it affect me biko kwa.

Nne u av miscalculated jare.... Pple meet angels, its obvious d guy find u attractive..... U too dey believe blood money choi!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by chuckdee4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
SisiNini:

Was d bus heading to the Island? Av had dat experience too...

It sure was, it was, from mainland to the island, if i remember correctly, the guy got on at cms
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by Bebetter: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
The truth is that someone can be genuinely stranded but haba, the least you can do is take a cab straight home and pay when you get there or get to a shop near your area where the person knows you wella, get some funds pay the transport person and sort out the lender later! abi, how una see am? shey them no get any body or house wey dem fit just enter transport direct to and pay when they get there? it beats me.

Imagine oh! just yesterday, immediately after church service. Some dude just strolled into the church when i was about heading for the youth meeting, i've never seen him before. The guy was in a white shirt, black pants and shoes and holding a portfolio/bag of some sort.. decently dressed. "Please, i'm looking for pastor yemi" , i looked around (pastor yemi don go), i pointed to her sister, "meet her, she will help you out" thinking... maybe he is a family friend or something. Few minutes later, the guy comes back marks me to one corner. Begin dey yarn me how he came from lekki to see someone and didn't meet the person and if i could help him out with N500. I look the guy... (for my mind i say, oh because you see my fine suit and shoe you think say i whole abi? if i tell you my condition, if you sef give me 5H i go collect) i calmly told the guy, i dont have! that i had planned my self when coming to church (and that was the truth anyway, but i doubt if i did have i would have given him). The pastor yemi wey you dey find, you no fit call am for phone. (Him no get her number, him no get credit) "oK BRO, i don't have her number and i don't have credit either". straight to my meeting.

I dey help people WELLA but the guy was highly suspect, besides he picked the wrong day, wrong person ...wrong time!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
This ya bobo no fit you tongue grin

by the way which kain name be bennyrazz sef. So you are razz? tongue grin

your name explains it all

bennyrazz:

ha ha ha grin so guilty conscience fit worry you? ha ha ha.. cheesy you no get issues with me before, so you just want take me shine abi?? there is God oooo, there is God ooooo. This ur new moniker no fit u sha

Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by bennyrazz: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
This ya bobo no fit you tongue grin

by the way which kain name be bennyrazz sef. So you are razz? tongue grin

your name explains it all

at least my moniker be like man.. cheesy ur own moniker be like man moniker, are you transgendered tongue tongue sambarry haha ha ha
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
bennyrazz:
at least my moniker be like man.. cheesy ur own moniker be like man moniker, are you transgendered tongue tongue sambarry haha ha ha
dey there dey deceive yasef tongue

ya name sounds like house boy own. Abeg go and rest joor grin
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by bennyrazz: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
dey there dey deceive yasef tongue

ya name sounds like house boy own. Abeg go and rest joor grin
if my own moniker sound like houseboy own, hin still beta, ur own moniker sound like those people wey dey sell paraga for dugbe.. u berra switch over to kulikuli yee tongue grin
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by sparklie(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
I really don't give beggars money again cos I heard plenty horrible stories about how they can use d money against the giver(s).
Well had a couple of fine barras esp guys during unilag days in fornt of intercontinental bank opposite new hall. Haba lots of guys claiming they came for one sporting activity or d other and didn't know it would run for days or weeks and they've run out money and they need money to go bak.
I never gave tho' cos if ur story is true, u can approach the sports committe u came for and they can sort u out!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
bennyrazz:
if my own moniker sound like houseboy own, hin still beta, ur own moniker sound like those people wey dey sell paraga for dugbe.. u berra switch over to kulikuli yee tongue grin
wahala tie niyen. You've been noticed.oya dress tongue
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
I can give my pocket money to somebody in need o,I don't care.I jez hate seeing people suffering or in pains,ah feel peoples pains a lot I ws coming bk from skool one dai,was meant. To tk bike to ma huse until I saw one litle geh crying,she ws like ha mum snt ha to buy something and she misplaced it say if she go huse,her mama go kill ha.I jez had to give ha my bike fare and trekked home happily.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road by Fxwarrior: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
* spreads mat cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband / Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Can You Be A Full Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.