Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (58505 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by cilifa: 1:56pm On May 16, 2015
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
Over to the girls in the house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 16, 2015
even fiance does that too, she loves asking me the doables and the non-doables before having my way, I go just dey nod head like agama lizard to have my way.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by donbenedict(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2015
Lmao.. My future wife knw say she no fit starve me of sex.... Rather na me go starve am...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 2:18pm On May 16, 2015
I guess it turns them on

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by cilifa: 2:29pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
I guess it turns them on

what if he never begs or make advances?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiadotcom: 3:05pm On May 16, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses se.x as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate se.x even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

are you the husband or wife in question?

I think it's very ill bred and unnecessarily vulgar to monitor a couple's personal sex life in the manner we are seeing.

lord have mercy.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
I guess it turns them on

American apple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 3:31pm On May 16, 2015
cilifa:

ask him the same question. Why is he married?
Since u want to insinuate that sex is the beginning and end of marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
ask him the same question. Why is he married?
Since u want to insinuate that sex is the beginning and end of marriage

you seem not to get what he is saying
and you message sounds like you are angry with someone

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
muphasar11:

you seem not to get what he is saying
and you message sounds like you are angry with someone
undecided and how exactly did i seem angry? Shebi he asked why woman who dont make the first move get married and now im asking him why men who dont make the first move get married. What was wrong with that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by VintageCocktail(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2015
Some of them are sadist, just the thrill of seeing the man beg for this one thing they have control over.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
undecided and how exactly did i seem angry? Shebi he asked why woman who dont make the first move get married and now im asking him why men who dont make the first move get married. What was wrong with that?

you didnt answer the question thats whats wrong
you attacked the question and drew lines way off the intent of the message

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 5:24pm On May 16, 2015
muphasar11:

you didnt answer the question thats whats wrong
you attacked the question and drew lines way off the intent of the message
you read the part he asked "why then get married?"
Okay smarty pants you tell me the intent
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
you read the part he asked "why then get married?"
Okay smarty pants you tell me the intent

Am sorry
thanks

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by KanwuliaJara: 8:32pm On May 16, 2015
It is the only time they get ANY attention from MEN!
Husband or not!
Muchechecheche
So we make THE BEGGING worth our time! cheesy
DYSFUNCTION JAM DYSFUNCTION KE! grin
Na wetin consine BLACK MAN/WOMAN witi LOFF? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 9:33pm On May 16, 2015
cilifa:

I dont know go and ask them
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2015
muphasar11:

American apple
no ooo strictly African apple
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
D
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Helkayklassic(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
If u want me to beg, keep ur kitty-cat to yourself then.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by baybeeboi: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
reason I love my family.
We make them undeestand their position before we marry them.
We don't ask........we take.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Texcoco(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
We believe tis a primal trait stemming from the avaricious courtship behaviours of our ancestors millions of years ago.These ancestor species,Homo habilis,Homo erectus and Homo ergastus exhibited some poignant trait of courtship rituals where the male begs and solves his need for intimacy albeit in a crude croo-man form like chasing down the female folk before clubbing one down-some into unconsciousness- and carrying her off to "matrimonial" caves for copulatiion and a life of bliss...In much more refined culture as you find in this current civilisation as ours,a married man can 'club' his wife down into submission,copulatione and a short time of bliss by dominating or possessing her in every way imaginable...Begging is a massive turn off..If our ancestors begged in those hard dangerous years, our species would had died off long before the Chicxculub meteor event or in a lesser extent before the last Ice-age..Heck even Megalodonts would be laughing at them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ekiloui(f): 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by hotgunz(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
The wan their hubby to b begger, bt sharp men knws d solution

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by jamex93(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
na waiting d man allow make e master ha b DAT na

and once u beg a lady

she go expect u to dey continue beg ha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by odepacy: 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
Speechless becaue am still single let the marriage people provide answer for this qustion
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
Where are those Married Men n Women? This ajuju is for u guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mua I'm here to read comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by MrNL(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
I personally won't beg my wife for sex,her body is mine and so is mine hers,if she thinks she won't give me sex,no biggie,I will simply get it outside, and I will still act the responsible man I am at home..I won't hide the fact that am cheating from her tho...she better shussh it since she can't give me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
Am once here.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by demmy0325(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2015
Why did i even book space in ds thread.....
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 16, 2015
Sure I'll do it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.