Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46793 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by udemzyudex(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm happy for her.... i thought it Plagiarism that got her into this,didn't know it was about a forgotten love...

From their chat,the guy loves her guess he was thinking after helping her to the top she decide to ignore him.

This is a well acted script....thank you thank you thank you.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by timilehing(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Linda, stop stealing articles & pics for your blog
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by peacettw: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Enoquin:
Loling is a sign of maturity? And you think it was the 'loling' that allowed the guy to confess and even offer her strategies? You are entitled to your opinion, so pardon me if I do not see 'the art' or 'strategy' in the lol.
If you took your business seriously and always seek for ways to be better, you won't throw a tantrum. Throwing a tantrum might be the basic instinct but your business instincts will surely kick in 'if' you took your business seriously...I hope you realise I am explaining a situation in this paragraph.
Lastly, the aim of my post was that she shouldn't have published that conversation. I rarely chastise people without giving solution(s) I have done that

Ioling as you call it is the universal language used in a faceless online interaction to portray that you have no hard feelings. If that conversation had happened face to face, the 'loling' will be out of place and will portray a totally different message. I hope it is clearer now.

And my dear, business or no business, human nature overrides all things hence it takes a special kind of maturity to use your head/wit instead of your heart to address the storm that life brings.

If she hadn't published that conversation, we would all go home thinking her guilty of something, now we know that this is simply a bad case of a guy who felt terrible been friend zoned (learnt that in Nairaland by the way).

Well, in the end, she must have learnt her lessons in where she erred seeing that she apologised and all and so I believe it is all well and good

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElekeNtioba: 5:56am On Oct 10, 2014
She inadvertently entered trap set by a stalker - an acquaintance obsessed with her.

Well established bloggers are an endangered specie and it comes as no surprise as to her travails.

She obviously needs expert help in many areas. She would do well to get a lawyer on a retainer and screen her sources very well before running with d story. And of course get a self-hosted site. Google sucks!

Lesson in here for everyone.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2014
I hope she behaves this time. undecided
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by peacettw: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
She inadvertently entered trap set by a stalker - an acquaintance obsessed with her.
Well established bloggers are an endangered specie and it comes as no surprise as to her travails.
She obviously needs expert help in many areas. She would do well to get a lawyer on a retainer and screen her sources very well before running with d story. And of course get a self-hosted site. Google sucks!

In other words, he was friend zoned. Now I see the repercussions. A caution to us ladies

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by alabiyemmy(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2014
artade:
I'm sure she has learnt her lessons...

Anyway, you just have to respect her for the way she handled the ban. Pretty calm in the face of a heavy storm...

Wetin she for do na. Fight Google or what?

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by alabiyemmy(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

The same Google she had made millions of Naira from now sucks because they enforced their rules on her, abi? See how you think?

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Wetin concern...me...?? HOW MUCH IS EH SECOND
HAND NOKIA 3310 with front and back camera??
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by egopersonified(f): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Bottomline of this issue, a guy who is friend zoned can make you lose your job or business. But then again, it can all be publicity stunt. But as for me and my household, we will still not visit that blog. But linda, make you try still dey make some things personal, no be everything dem dey carry go public becos person na celebrity.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by luvola(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Please peeps I need help concerning this. I
have a blog site and the person that helped
me to activate my Google adsense use a clone
email address - olaklives11@gmail.com and
my email address is
olaklives05@gmail.com . I no longer having
access to my adsense account. 3 weeks
ago ,google actually sent me the pin of my
Google adsence account for payment to my
house via DHL. How can I recover my adsence
account back ? I seriously need advice.

Help me push this thread to the front page. please mod
https://www.nairaland.com/1940459/someone-taken-over-google-adsense#27014345
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by OracleHex(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2014
didadavid:
Thank God, at last.

Linda should have long ago moved to a self hosted site. She should have seen this coming. Upcoming bloggers, please learn from her mistakes; there is absolutely nothing wrong in starting with google' s blogging platform but once you hit the limelight, move out.

Now I have these two websites for sale at 500USD each www.fifamoment.com and www.datedupdates.com each of the websites has over 1500 posts and does well on google search. I will give you 1 year full hosting and domain name registeration with godaddy. I designed those sites myself and developed them to that level

Lastly, follow this link http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 if you want to make money online without google adsense, its what I have tried and its working well.

If you want mentor-ship as regards internet business, webdesign, blogging, google adsense, .And yeah, if you need to design your website, you can always contact me...

My email: david_tella@yahoo.com
how much is domain and hosting?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElekeNtioba: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Enoquin:
Followed the first news half way but got all the vital info.
I am happy she got a new website and has learnt some lessons BUT Linda needs to attend Management courses. She needs to keep trying to be a better business woman by getting her skills honed.

I went to the new website (takes long to upload) because I read here that she published the personal conversation between Aye Dee and herself.
Whoever told her to publish that conversation needs to have their head (s) checked and for agreeing to publish it and doing that, Linda has shown that she really needs to grow.

Mr Aye Dee according to the info claimed not to be working alone but in cohorts with partners, claimed to have sent her emails regarding his (their) content which she used and due to her non reply was accused of bias and so decided to do what he did. Now, the problem seem to stem from the fact that she didn't reply his e-mails and he 'conveniently' forgot to use their regular channel to reach out.
That's enough to make any person not 'lol' as Linda appeared to be doing and 'you made me woman of the year' phrase that kept popping up.

This is where Linda should have focused even Aye Dee advised that. I see a lot a calculative person would have done with such info but definitely not publishing the conversation.
Politics abound everywhere; church, school, work, family, business etc. That personal conversation should have been used 'privately' to her advantage.
She also lacks 'emotional intelligence' as can be seen from the conversation.

Linda, please try and get several writers not just one.
Try and get a lawyer and a publicist, stop getting business decisions from friends and family members because they will always think with emotions. Get a P.A to answer mails, so that important mails don't pass you by.
I read on one thread that she encourages her readers with freebies, she should extend that to freelance writers and photographers.
Please, continue trying to hone your business skill. There are online courses, take them; if you cannot attend class physically. You will be better for it.

i dont agree with d part of her publishing their convo. She is her blog and vice-versa. Infact her blog's success lies on d close interaction she has with her readers. It's not some corporate website.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by luvola(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Please peeps I need help concerning this. I
have a blog site and the person that helped
me to activate my Google adsense use a clone
email address - olaklives11@gmail.com and
my email address is
olaklives05@gmail.com . I no longer having
access to my adsense account. 3 weeks
ago ,google actually sent me the pin of my
Google adsence account for payment to my
house via DHL. How can I recover my adsence
account back ? I seriously need advice.

The Name of this criminal is Mr Ugwoegbu Henry and he is a member of nairaland . He has a blog site. This guy is a criminal

Help me push this thread to the front page. please mod
https://www.nairaland.com/1940459/someone-taken-over-google-adsense#27014345
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Did they truly closed it previously? undecided

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by pigin: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Google Nooooooooo this is not fair, atleast one year would have been enough to restore her blog back not this 2 days. No pros sha; one thing will lead to another thing and another thing will lead to one thing and they will take her OUT again, i hope this time will last up to forever. Those people shouting record record record why not put her name in the fanta book of world record. i.diots!!

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElekeNtioba: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:

The same Google she had made millions of Naira from now sucks because they enforced their rules on her, abi? See how you think?

how i think Pls mind how u talk to pple. Not evryone is as dumb as you.

It's like saying d owner of d land rented to a bank is reponsible for d success of d bank. Does dat make sense to you

Google's free properties are not platforms pple use and go to sleep thinking evrytin is ok. U may wake up one day and see ur hardwork all gone with no explanation.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

It's an automated system, Linda vs Google is like weighing an ant against an elephant.
You readers of her blog are way too emotional.

The system took it down(automatically), she complained to Google.
They investigated , found no copywriter infringement and restored her blog.

It happens all the time,just that Linda's was faster because she is the celebrity blogger in Nigeria.

End of

With the kind of traffic she will get now I jus dey fear - what car will see her posing with next? Will we see her by a jet in her strap slippers?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Calebosko(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2014
and that will even make her more popular,
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElekeNtioba: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2014
peacettw:

In other words, he was friend zoned. Now I see the repercussions. A caution to us ladies

yeah and he tried to take advantage of her because he saw she was always coming to him for advice/help. When she stopped, he became jealous.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Something tells me that the true story is still missing. Something doesn't add up and this latest update seems just like a cover up, a carefully scripted conversation. No part of how the supposed Ayee attempted to sell her his domain at an exorbitant fee and how he also attempted to take down her blog through spam and other fishy emails were mentioned in the supposed conversation above. I smell something fishy.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Despite this restoration, Jonathan must go next year grin
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2014
And wat did she do to desoive dis? I tot she opened d one wit .com.uk undecided ehnnn.......wateva
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by alabiyemmy(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

how i think Pls mind how u talk to pple. Not evryone is as dumb as you.

It's like saying d owner of d land rented to a bank is reponsible for d success of d bank. Does dat make sense to you

Google's free properties are not platforms pple use and go to sleep thinking evrytin is ok. U may wake up one day and see ur hardwork all gone with no explanation.

You are sure lazy in thinking. Where will Linda be if Google doesnt exist? So you want to remove Google from her success story? Come on. There is a reason you have a brain.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Skillfullulu(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Good to have her back.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by igbsam(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Thank God for her. Hope she learnt some lessons from this act of Intellectual Theft(Plagiarism). cool

I guess u didn't even bother to read the true story behind her crisis. which plagiarism u dey talk about....

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Admiralomoniyi(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Hope she has learned her lesson that plagiarism doesn't payy grin

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by devine99(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by chidirowland(f): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Good news, happy for Linda baby, she should try to keep her private life private ok

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by IYANGBALI: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2014
What is google and who is linda ikeji?is she the governor of califonia?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by BotherMleeper(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Aprime:
I want to speak my mind but for fear of being labelled a hater, let me acknowledge Lisa and her Fans. undecided

I'm Happy for you Lisa. cheesy

Okay back to my opinion. Now this is sickening.
Nairaland is becoming spammed with this Lisa threads. Nothing is fresh again. I mean I come across Lisa and her dilemma even in my dreams. I can't sleep properly. Give it a rest guys pleeeeeese. embarassed

Dafuq is 'lisa'?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Erotex(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
When i heard her blog has been shut down
I called it a blessing in disguise
God knows how to make a charcoal whiter than snow.
It's a lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65