Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease (1031 Views)

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / Local Plants For Piles Treatment Identified / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by louis4u: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2014
my dad knows this root that cures piles disease. he used it on someone who was suffering from it. it took three days for the growth to be completely wiped away. this is the reason i love roots. it can be used for a whole lot of things. i was given the mandate to write an article on the different types of roots in Nigeria. i dont know when i would start writing. for more info on this root send me a message on okechukwu900@gmail.com or 08062682912...that is if you know someone who has tried many other ways to cure this disease
Re: Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by Timothy3113(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2014
louis4u:
my dad knows this root that cures piles disease. he used it on someone who was suffering from it. it took three days for the growth to be completely wiped away. this is the reason i love roots. it can be used for a whole lot of things. i was given the mandate to write an article on the different types of roots in Nigeria. i dont know when i would start writing. for more info on this root send me a message on okechukwu900@gmail.com or 08062682912...that is if you know someone who has tried many other ways to cure this disease
pls how can i get d root
Re: Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by louis4u: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just call my number and tell me where u want it delivered. 08062682912
Re: Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by louis4u: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have cured a guy in abuja who is my friend now. He suffered it for 10yrs.
Sent d roots tru DHL to someone recently in zaria on 17th of november 2014. Its nt a joke. If it didnt work, i wont be telling u over again. Wish i cud show u d roots itself or the tree. But d tree has no name but is seen by some people as a weed but it is infact a blessing from GOD
Re: Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by louis4u: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please feel free to drop ur comments, questions and observations.
Now, there r two types of pile disease with different phases.
Internal and external haemorhoids...
They are types of surgery for pile disease.
One is to cut d affected area out
the other is to block d vessel transmitting blood to d affected area
Surgery sometimes is seen as d best way out... But both cases is nt a 100% sure to completely cure the disease.
A man who had surgery many years ago in Russia to remove or block the affected area found out later on that d disease resurrected. The reason y it resurrected was because of the kind of job the man was into(he was military).....
Extreme exercise, or too much hard work isnt gud for those wit d disease. Sitting too long on hard surface or vibrating surface like cars or motors isnt advisable...
Pile disease can be cured.....
Call 08062682912
Re: Roots Can Be Used To Cure Piles Disease by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
louis4u:
Please feel free to drop ur comments, questions and observations.
Now, there r two types of pile disease with different phases.
Internal and external haemorhoids...
They are types of surgery for pile disease.
One is to cut d affected area out
the other is to block d vessel transmitting blood to d affected area
Surgery sometimes is seen as d best way out... But both cases is nt a 100% sure to completely cure the disease.
A man who had surgery many years ago in Russia to remove or block the affected area found out later on that d disease resurrected. The reason y it resurrected was because of the kind of job the man was into(he was military).....
Extreme exercise, or too much hard work isnt gud for those wit d disease. Sitting too long on hard surface or vibrating surface like cars or motors isnt advisable...
Pile disease can be cured.....
Call 08062682912
PLS How much is COST of d ROOTS

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe: A Lesson Too Far. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Rabbit Meat / Basic Symptoms Of Kidney Disease You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.