Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Facebook Ads Tool - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Ads Tool (949 Views)

Facebook Ads Manager Disabled / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Tool by olicgad: 5:12am On Oct 10, 2014
hi mates, today i try lunching my first ad with facebook after setting everythingup expect billing method which i can not see naira inthe list, which other cheap billing method can i use?
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by Merlissa(f): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2014
You pay in dollars.. you can specify how much per day you want to spend..

The good thing is that you do not really spend the all the money at one.. you can specify the time of day for ads to start and stop!

Enjoy!
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by olicgad: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Merlissa:
You pay in dollars.. you can specify how much per day you want to spend..

The good thing is that you do not really spend the all the money at one.. you can specify the time of day for ads to start and stop!

Enjoy!
thank you but i don't want to pay in dollars because is costly i want to be billed in any low currency
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by maekhel(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
olicgad:
thank you but i don't want to pay in dollars because is costly i want to be billed in any low currency
d
no matter the currency you chose it will still be the dollar equivalent.
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by olicgad: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2014
maekhel:

d
no matter the currency you chose it will still be the dollar equivalent.
you mean if i chose south africa rand the will still bill me in dollar?
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by Merlissa(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
olicgad:

what do you want to use the ad for? most times i don't use up to $3 for ads per day.. PS its not everyday too
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by olicgad: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Merlissa:

what do you want to use the ad for? most times i don't use up to $3 for ads per day.. PS its not everyday too
i want to be sending clicks to my site, i use $5 per day budget is that good?
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by maekhel(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
olicgad:
you mean if i chose south africa rand the will still bill me in dollar?
wat I meant ws dat u will be billed the amount equivalent in dollars. Eg: if $1 = N5, if u r applying for ads dats worth $2 in Nigeria currency u will have to pay N10.
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by wjxavier(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
I can help you improve your results by getting you laser targeted leads via custom audiences on power editor.

Laser targeting ensures your ads get to the specific people who are interested in your product/service/site.

Most people just do general ads. It is as ineffective as selling life insurance to a pensioner. Or snow to an Eskimo.

I can help you make every cent of your ad money count, while ensuring that you spend a max of $3 per day.

Let me now if ur interested.
BlackBerry PIN 299EAB11

Re: Facebook Ads Tool by Merlissa(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2014
olicgad:
i want to be sending clicks to my site, i use $5 per day budget is that good?

That's Fine
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by sugaonline: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2014
wjxavier:
I can help you improve your results by getting you laser targeted leads via custom audiences on power editor.

Laser targeting ensures your ads get to the specific people who are interested in your product/service/site.

Most people just do general ads. It is as ineffective as selling life insurance to a pensioner. Or snow to an Eskimo.

I can help you make every cent of your ad money count, while ensuring that you spend a max of $3 per day.

Let me now if ur interested.
BlackBerry PIN 299EAB11
wow that would be nice if is free
Re: Facebook Ads Tool by JohnObidi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
sugaonline:
wow that would be nice if is free
You can get my FREE e-book 'Facebook 101 for Brands and Businesses' on my website www.ObidiSocial.com

(1) (Reply)

New Ways To Transfers Fund, Buy Airtime With Gtbank&firstbank / Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger / Where Is Pulseweb Aka Hilaryiwens05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.