Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Calms You Down When You're Angry? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Calms You Down When You're Angry? (470 Views)

When You're Dirty Alot Of Thing Happens. Discover What It Is! / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by LEERICIST(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2014
These are the list of things I've seen people doing to calm down when they're angry:

1. Call their 'lover' and chat with them for a pretty long time.
2. Take a stroll from whatever made them angry.
3. Listen to music.
4. Some persons who can't control their anger until they've destroyed something will probably look for something close by and destroy it.
5. Sit down and meditate for a while.

#What do you do when you're angry? *Share yours here!!* It might help someone with anger management issues viewing this topic.
Re: What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by dridowu: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2014
#money

1 Like

Re: What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by henryvirus(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2014
To stop my anger,
1. I play rock music or any of eminem's fastpaced raps...believe me, it really works: i sing along venting my anger into d song...later i start laughing at myself cuz i'ld look kinda crazy.
2. I draw....yeah i pick a pencil n draw anything.
3. If Drums are nearby, i vent my anger by drumming.
4. Sometimes i take a walk. That's all.
Re: What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by pinkytee(f): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Walking out of the scene

1 Like

Re: What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Pick up my Gamepad and play Violent Video game,killing anything that moves..... or

Eat anything That has chocolate on it.
Re: What Calms You Down When You're Angry? by asadike(f): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
lock up myself in a room nd sulk or read my bible.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Benefits Of Lemon Water / Diabetes Cure? / Offer For Ngos And Hospitals!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.