Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Identical Twin Sisters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Identical Twin Sisters (679 Views)

When You Meet Your Dad's Identical Twin Brother-hilarious Video Clip / What Did The Mother Name Her Identical Twin Sons? / Identical Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters by Xtopher2k(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Akpos married one of a pair of identical twins. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for divorce.

"Tell the court why you want a divorce," the judge said.

"Well, Your Honour," Akpos started, "every once in a while my sister-in-law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are identical twins, sometimes I'd end up making love to her by mistake."

"Surely there must be some difference between the two women," the judge said.

"Exactly, Your Honour. That's why I want the divorce."

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Men And Women - Natural / This Is Awesome! At Last World's Tallest And Shortest Meet For The First Time / Child-custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.