Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims (8460 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Macelliot(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Find out the meaning of "etc" then read the link I gave.
What the f?
Do you even math(sic)? 2/3=66% How does that compute? There are about 2 billion Christians. 7 billion total population. 2 billion / 7 billion = 0.285714286. = 28,5%. I can't believe you're this retardēd.
what is 66 out of 100?
33, 66, 99. = 2/3....
Did u studied mathematics at sch?
Christianity is 3 billions not 2. Get d facts right!
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
alexleo:

Oga you are wrong. What you will see is christians who are saying they are not sure they live enough holy life to make heaven, not that they are not sure if Christianity is right.

What the Op is saying is different from what the christians are saying pls.

And who made you mouthpiece for all the xtians? Speak for yourself. So many Christians have issues with Christianity but overlook them.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Macelliot:

what is 66 out of 100?
33, 66, 99. = 2/3....
Did u studied mathematics at sch?
Christianity is 3 billions not 2. Get d facts right!
3/7 is not 2/3, Domkop!!!
3 / 7 = 0.428571429
2 / 3 = 0.666666667

I'm dumbfounded by your stupidīty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Macelliot(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

3/7 is not 2/3, Domkop!!!
3 / 7 = 0.428571429
2 / 3 = 0.666666667

I'm dumbfounded by your stupidīty
Christianity+Islam=5+
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
annoymous:

And who made you mouthpiece for all the xtians? Speak for yourself. So many Christians have issues with Christianity but overlook them.

Who is a christian? One who goes to church or what?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
alexleo:

Who is a christian? One who goes to church or what?

Let's not even go there because I can raise the same argument for who a Muslim is.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by havilla(f): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2014
annoymous:

issues like?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 11, 2014
havilla:
issues like?

I'm not trying to start a religious war or anything. I'm not about that kind of life. But I know for certain that there are controversies surrounding the origin and history of the Bible as well as discrepancies therein (Frosbel has a thread on it).

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by lepasharon(f): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Which Shiiit are You ?

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by lepasharon(f): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Macelliot:

Christianity+Islam=5+
Face palm
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2014
annoymous:

Let's not even go there because I can raise the same argument for who a Muslim is.

Bro lets go there straight away.

A muslim is one who declares for islam in nairaland before he can open a thread in the muslim section or he gets banned forever.
A muslim is one who declares for islam in boko haram camp or he gets killed.
A muslim is one who declares for islam and in reward gets some gifts of cash and other items. My towns man did it and he was given money. In Saudi Arabia we see it happening. In Nigeria we see it happening.

This is entirely different from what it takes to be a christian or a follower of Christ.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2014
alexleo:

A muslim is one who declares for islam in nairaland before he can open a thread in the muslim section or he gets banned forever.
A muslim is one who declares for islam and in reward gets some gifts of cash and other items. My towns man did it and he was given money. In Saudi Arabia we see it happening. In Nigeria we see it happening.

This is entirely different from what it takes to be a christian or a follower of Christ.
the quran is clear for everyone to read and understand,muslims are allow to have sex with there slaves.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2014
annoymous:

I'm not trying to start a religious war or anything. I'm not about that kind of life. But I know for certain that there are controversies surrounding the origin and history of the Bible as well as discrepancies therein (Frosbel has a thread on it).

Bro you are not being on point here. The issue here is that a muslim man said he is afraid that when he dies he might discover that christianity is the right way. Now frosbel has NEVER said that he doesnt trust he will get to heaven by following Jesus. These are two different things dont mix them up. My point is that we have no doubt that if we follow Christ we ll get to heaven. We are sure we will.

Again on the issues that people have with the bible, it has more to do with our various interpretations of it not really the bible itself. This is so because we dont have restrictions in discussing the bible but in the koran you people are ordered not to question what is written there. You are told to swallow it. In Christianity we question and thats why you see issues and disagreement coming up here and there.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
alexleo:

Bro you are not being on point here. The issue here is that a muslim man said he is afraid that when he dies he might discover that christianity is the right way. Now frosbel has NEVER said that he doesnt trust he will get to heaven by following Jesus. These are two different things dont mix them up. My point is that we have no doubt that if we follow Christ we ll get to heaven. We are sure we will.

Again on the issues that people have with the bible, it has more to do with our various interpretations of it not really the bible itself. This is so because we dont have restrictions in discussing the bible but in the koran you people are ordered not to question what is written there. You are told to swallow it. In Christianity we question and thats why you see issues and disagreement coming up here and there.

Lol. Where did you hear that from? That's prolly the funniest thing I have ever heard on nairaland. Dyu know people go to University to study the Qur'an? There is no such thing as don't question what is written in the Qur'an. I was referring to the thread on contradictions in the Bible by Frosbel that once made FP. The fact that you don't have doubts in faith on that Accord doesn't mean no Christian does.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
alexleo:

The nairaland thing, while I don't agree with it, is just a measure, albeit extreme, to get people to act with decorum when it comes to commenting on religious issues concerning Muslims. For example, I start a thread on maybe hijab or something now and then atheists and Christians storm the thread and start blaspheming, not only making a nuisance but also derailing the thread.

We can both agree that Book haram are misguided Muslims. If you think they are acting on the Qur'an or the instructions of the Prophet, then I cannot help you. I am embarrassed by the fact that they do what they do in the name of Islam which doesn't sanction any of the evil atrocities they commit.

Christians are known more for that than Muslims. Fellowships in universities in Nigeria are notorious for luring people to their gatherings with various incentives esp financial /material so that really is not a Muslim thing.

To be a Muslim is not difficult though. You just have to believe that God is one and that the Prophet is His Messenger and act on that. Have you ever read the Qur'an? You will be surprised that it's different from all the hate that it is being portrayed to be in the media.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Weah96: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
alexleo:

For me I don't have a single doubt about my eternity in heaven as a follower of Christ. Likewise other christians.

Smh. If you didn't have any reservations, you wouldn't be on this forum.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Weah96: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
annoymous:

The nairaland thing, while I don't agree with it, is just a measure, albeit extreme, to get people to act with decorum when it comes to commenting on religious issues concerning Muslims. For example, I start a thread on maybe hijab or something now and then atheists and Christians storm the thread and start blaspheming, not only making a nuisance but also derailing the thread.

We can both agree that Book haram are misguided Muslims. If you think they are acting on the Qur'an or the instructions of the Prophet, then I cannot help you. I am embarrassed by the fact that they do what they do in the name of Islam which doesn't sanction any of the evil atrocities they commit.

Christians are known more for that than Muslims. Fellowships in universities in Nigeria are notorious for luring people to their gatherings with various incentives esp financial /material so that really is not a Muslim thing.

To be a Muslim is not difficult though. You just have to believe that God is one and that the Prophet is His Messenger and act on that. Have you ever read the Qur'an? You will be surprised that it's different from all the hate that it is being portrayed to be in the media.

Muslims at least ACT like there is a God, unlike Christians in general.

How can you know that an omniscient and omnipotent God exists, and yet subject yourself to secular laws, courts, and jurisdictions, even those that explicitly
contravene the laws of the God?

It doesn't make sense.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Weah96:

Smh. If you didn't have any reservations, you wouldn't be on this forum.

No reservations at all. Its Jesus all the way for me because i ve proved him ver and over.

I am here to spread the gospel of Jesus and to also share the word with my brethren.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Man is forever doomed to keep repeating mistakes. A common simple instruction present in all religions. We cannot keep we choose to be hypocritically righteous but remain blacker than sin. Always arguing around silly questions feeling intellectual when all we are is rotting turd. LOVE ONE ANOTHER how simpler can it get folks. Sheesh grin
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Weah96: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2014
voltron:
Man is forever doomed to keep repeating mistakes. A common simple instruction present in all religions. We cannot keep we choose to be hypocritically righteous but remain blacker than sin. Always arguing around silly questions feeling intellectual when all we are is rotting turd. LOVE ONE ANOTHER how simpler can it get folks. Sheesh grin

Hahaha. You're right though. Love cuts through all the bs.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
malvisguy212:
the quran is clear for everyone to read and understand,muslims are allow to have sex with there slaves.
try to earn what cristianity entails

EXODUS 21:7-11
WHEN A MAN SELLS HIS DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, SHE WILL
NOT BE
FREED AT THE END OF SIX YEARS AS THE MEN ARE. IF SHE
DOES
NOT PLEASE THE MAN WHO BOUGHT HER, HE MAY ALLOW
HER TO
BE BOUGHT BACK AGAIN. BUT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL
HER TO
FOREIGNERS, SINCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE
CONTRACT WITH
HER. AND IF THE SLAVE GIRL'S OWNER ARRANGES FOR HER
TO
MARRY HIS SON, HE MAY NO LONGER TREAT HER AS A
SLAVE GIRL,
BUT HE MUST TREAT HER AS HIS DAUGHTER. IF HE HIMSELF
MARRIES HER AND THEN TAKES ANOTHER WIFE, HE MAY NOT
REDUCE HER FOOD OR CLOTHING OR FAIL TO SLEEP WITH
HER AS HIS
WIFE. IF HE FAILS IN ANY OF THESE THREE WAYS, SHE MAY
LEAVE
AS A FREE WOMAN WITHOUT MAKING ANY PAYMENT.

THIS IS A SEX SLAVE. IF SHE DOESNT PLEASE THE
MASTER? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TOPLEASE HIM
infact slaves are treated more better in islam than christianity........you can open a thread for it and get beautiful response

I JUST PITY YOU CHRITIANS

anyway am still waiting for your response in the thread you opened elizabeth......bla bla bla
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

try to earn what cristianity entails

EXODUS 21:7-11
WHEN A MAN SELLS HIS DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, SHE WILL
NOT BE
FREED AT THE END OF SIX YEARS AS THE MEN ARE. IF SHE
DOES
NOT PLEASE THE MAN WHO BOUGHT HER, HE MAY ALLOW
HER TO
BE BOUGHT BACK AGAIN. BUT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL
HER TO
FOREIGNERS, SINCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE
CONTRACT WITH
HER. AND IF THE SLAVE GIRL'S OWNER ARRANGES FOR HER
TO
MARRY HIS SON, HE MAY NO LONGER TREAT HER AS A
SLAVE GIRL,
BUT HE MUST TREAT HER AS HIS DAUGHTER. IF HE HIMSELF
MARRIES HER AND THEN TAKES ANOTHER WIFE, HE MAY NOT
REDUCE HER FOOD OR CLOTHING OR FAIL TO SLEEP WITH
HER AS HIS
WIFE. IF HE FAILS IN ANY OF THESE THREE WAYS, SHE MAY
LEAVE
AS A FREE WOMAN WITHOUT MAKING ANY PAYMENT.

THIS IS A SEX SLAVE. IF SHE DOESNT PLEASE THE
MASTER? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TOPLEASE HIM
infact slaves are treated more better in islam than christianity........you can open a thread for it and get beautiful response

I JUST PITY YOU CHRITIANS

anyway am still waiting for your response in the thread you opened elizabeth......bla bla bla
this will be the last i reply you,instead of you to adress my post,you are saying different thing,for you,two wrong can make a right.

The verse you quote are the old testement law,the live by the law of God, and when you live by the law of God,you break it,you will pay for it,but today christ has giving us his grace,but you guys in the arab live by the law and deny the grace of God throught christ Jesus.

The other thread was not open by me,i stop replying you because you dont know how to debate.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
malvisguy212:
this will be the last i reply you,instead of you to adress my post,you are saying different thing,for you,two wrong can make a right.

The verse you quote are the old testement law,the live by the law of God, and when you live by the law of God,you break it,you will pay for it,but today christ has giving us his grace,but you guys in the arab live by the law and deny the grace of God throught christ Jesus.

The other thread was not open by me,i stop replying you because you dont know how to debate.
in the first place where did jesus abolish it?
see what jesus said

Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to
abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to
abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until
heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the
least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from
the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew
5:17-18

also
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to
his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit
in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything
they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not
practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly
see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not
prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only
warned his followers to not follow it the way the current
religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were
following it.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE ANTICHRIST PAUL LIED TO YOU WHICH I PROVED IN THE OTHER THREAD I EXPECT YOU TO PROVE IT WRONG......BT U COULDNT.....THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GRACE

moreover i posted the verse to let you know that slavery is a common thing in the olden days because the way u posted it u think only in the quran slavery is mentioned.....and u dont bother to read your book first......yisa(pbuh) never preach grace paul fool you people i will only believe in paul if you can prove to me that he is not an antichrist

did you know what is debate you are d one who dont know how todebate you ignore the truth if i gave my point you will give me a reason why it is wrong and if what you posted is fallacy i can still further prove myself......at times i might nt want to reply but i will feel you mighht think what u posted is true but on your side grin

GO AND LEARN WHAT DEBATE IS
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Weah96: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

see what jesus said

Dam)n Malvis, this guy's too strong for you.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by ProfEinstein: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
A certain linguistic anthropologyist once said that religion is like a language virus that re writes pathways in the brain and dulls critical thinking. I think m beginning to understand this poo more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

see what jesus said

also
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to
his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit
in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything
they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not
practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly
see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not
prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only
warned his followers to not follow it the way the current
religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were
following it.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE ANTICHRIST PAUL LIED TO YOU WHICH I PROVED IN THE OTHER THREAD I EXPECT YOU TO PROVE IT WRONG......BT U COULDNT.....THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GRACE

moreover i posted the verse to let you know that slavery is a common thing in the olden days because the way u posted it u think only in the quran slavery is mentioned.....and u dont bother to read your book first......yisa(pbuh) never preach grace paul fool you people i will only believe in paul if you can prove to me that he is not an antichrist

did you know what is debate you are d one who dont know how todebate you ignore the truth if i gave my point you will give me a reason why it is wrong and if what you posted is fallacy i can still further prove myself......at times i might nt want to reply but i will feel you mighht think what u posted is true but on your side grin

GO AND LEARN WHAT DEBATE IS
who say jesus abolish the law? You read without understanding,in the case of the adultress woman,jesus did not stop them from stoning the woman,meaning the law stand, but he say"he that is without sin shuld cast the first stone"but the accuser left with shame,and jesus say to the woman"go and sin no more" meaning,he gave her the grace to repent of her sin. THAT IS WHAT JESUS MEAN WHEN HE SAY I COME TO FULLFILLED THE LAW.

But in the arab,they implement sharia law, denying the grace of God,if a woman commit adultre,do you think a sinner has the right to condamm her to death?all the innocent soul you sentance by stoning to death,they are in Hell and you,a sinner is still alive,do you thing is fair? What happen to the grace of God? Why not give this people grace to live? Do you want to defend the work of satan?

I know you will still defend it,what ever comment you post,i will not reply you again. thank you.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Weah96:

Dam)n Malvis, this guy's too strong for you.
is this how you read the bible and got confused then become an atheist? It a shame weah96. Real shame
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
annoymous:

Lol. Where did you hear that from? That's prolly the funniest thing I have ever heard on nairaland. Dyu know people go to University to study the Qur'an? There is no such thing as don't question what is written in the Qur'an. I was referring to the thread on contradictions in the Bible by Frosbel that once made FP. The fact that you don't have doubts in faith on that Accord doesn't mean no Christian does.
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble … Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he
did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
who say jesus abolish the law? You read without understanding,in the case of the adultress woman,jesus did not stop them from stoning the woman,meaning the law stand, but he say"he that is without sin shuld cast the first stone"but the accuser left with shame,and jesus say to the woman"go and sin no more" meaning,he gave her the grace to repent of her sin. THAT IS WHAT JESUS MEAN WHEN HE SAY I COME TO FULLFILLED THE LAW.

But in the arab,they implement sharia law, denying the grace of God,if a woman commit adultre,do you think a sinner has the right to condamm her to death?all the innocent soul you sentance by stoning to death,they are in Hell and you,a sinner is still alive,do you thing is fair? What happen to the grace of God? Why not give this people grace to live? Do you want to defend the work of satan?

I know you will still defend it,what ever comment you post,i will not reply you again. thank you.
you are eating you word you said jesus abolish the law with grace now you are saying another thing
[b]

I WILL REPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR BOOK$

DID you know the reason why jesus did not command them to stone the woman?
1.THEY ONLY BOUGHT THE WOMAN WHY?WHY WHERE IS THE MAN THAT COMMIT ADULTERY WITH THE WOMAN AT LEAST THERE MUST BE TWO PARTY INVOLVED BOTH OF THEM WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED AND ONLY THE WOMAN WAS BROUGHT if jesus implement it he will be accused of hypocrisy because only the woman cant commit adultery there must be two party involved therefore it is evident that they only want to implicate the woman if not they should have bought both of them.....the woman is innocent

2.the jews want to implictate jesus because jesus is not a king and the rule during that time is only king can pass death sentence......bercause the jew hate jesus they want to implicate him to kill a woman innoently.....so that jesus will be killed for going against the couintry rule

Notice that John 8:6 clearly says
"They were using this question as a trap" , which clearly
means that the situation of John 8:1-11 was no more than a
trap to make Jesus peace be upon him make a mistake.
That's why HE DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TO OUT SMART HIM
AND FORCE HIM TO GIVE ANY JUDGMENT AGAINST THE
WOMAN. Jesus peace be upon him didn't in anyway
nullify the Laws of GOD Almighty regarding punishment
for adultery.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SCRIPTURE IS IT YOU THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND THIS THAT WILL BELIEVE JESUS IS A PROPHET OF GOD AND HE NEVER ABOLISH THE LAW and will understand that muhammad is prophesised in your book

1:187 And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And vile was the bargain they made!

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE YOU CAN QUOTE WHERE I AM WRONG
"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The
teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So
you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But
do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they
preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly see in these verses
that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old
Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to
not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the
Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it because they dont practice it wel they punish the oor and leave the prominent
[/b]
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
is this how you read the bible and got confused then become an atheist? It a shame weah96. Real shame
I WILL TELL YOU THE WAY THE BIBLE PRESENT IS NOT LOGICAL
YOU SAID JESUS IS GOD ND JESUS WAS SLAPPED BY MAN IN THE BIBLE
YOU SAID JESUS IS GOD AND HE RAN TO A FOREST TO BE SAVE FROM PEOPLE

YOU SAID JESUS IS A DRUNKARD

EVEN THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOUR REAL GOD IS SO BAD BIBLE HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH BADLY

The New International Version of
Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,

“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.

The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.

The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!

what rubbish GOD IS MORE THAN THAT SUBHANALLAH
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble … Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he
did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.
malvisguy again grin
Allaah Says (what means): { O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they
are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being
revealed, they will be shown to you. Allaah has pardoned it [i.e. that which is past]; and
Allaah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they
became thereby disbelievers.} [Quran 5:101-102]

]
This verse prohibits the Muslims from asking about things they have no benefit in asking
about, because if such matters appear to them it may be harmful to them and it will be
difficult for them to hear it, like the person who asked the Prophet : ‘‘Where is my father
(in the Hereafter)? The Prophet replied: ‘‘In Hellfire.’’, or the person who asked about
Hajj: ‘‘Is it every year, o Prophet of Allaah?’’, whereupon the Prophet replied: ‘‘No, and if
I replied by ‘yes’, it would become an obligation on you to perform it every year and you will
not be able to do so .’’
These examples are reported about the reasons for which the verse was revealed, and similar
to this are the questions asked just in order to mock the person or to ask rigid questions
without any benefit.
To conclude, this verse was revealed because of asking about things that have no benefit, or
because of asking too much, or asking in order to mock, or test someone or to argue with
him only for the sake of argument.
As regards asking the scholars about the matters of religion or asking people of experience
about beneficial things in this worldly life, then this is not included in the probation of asking.

LOOK AT THIS QUESTION ALSO
"Some people used to question
the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to
mock him. One of them would ask, `Who is my father,' while
another would ask, `Where is my camel,' when he lost his
camel. Allah sent down this Ayah about them,
O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made
plain to you, may cause you trouble....

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

END TIME CHURCH :see Design Of Entrance / Is Homosexuality Wrong? / The Right To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.