Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims (8463 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by asalimpo(m): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2014
annoymous:

The nairaland thing, while I don't agree with it, is just a measure, albeit extreme, to get people to act with decorum when it comes to commenting on religious issues concerning Muslims. For example, I start a thread on maybe hijab or something now and then atheists and Christians storm the thread and start blaspheming, not only making a nuisance but also derailing the thread.

We can both agree that Book haram are misguided Muslims. If you think they are acting on the Qur'an or the instructions of the Prophet, then I cannot help you. I am embarrassed by the fact that they do what they do in the name of Islam which doesn't sanction any of the evil atrocities they commit.

Christians are known more for that than Muslims. Fellowships in universities in Nigeria are notorious for luring people to their gatherings with various incentives esp financial /material so that really is not a Muslim thing.

To be a Muslim is not difficult though. You just have to believe that God is one and that the Prophet is His Messenger and act on that. Have you ever read the Qur'an? You will be surprised that it's different from all the hate that it is being portrayed to be in the media.

if d koran is as clan as u say, y does hate,intolerance,destruction and violence trail islam wherever it goes?

Wen civilian regime strted , northern countries wanted sharia law. The agitated for it.
Ok o! FG, said. Hav it.
Can we now live peacefully together and get back to d issue of Nation buildg?
Christians, co-existed,evrybody mindg their business.

Not enuff, with co-existg.
Complete obliteration of non-conformist is d agenda .
Boko haram, left its god to go bother other people.
Bombing,killing, they dont want co-existence, they want dominance. Allah and islam must b forced down every1s throat at threat of death.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
you are eating you word you said jesus abolish the law with grace now you are saying another thing
[b]

I WILL REPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR BOOK$

DID you know the reason why jesus did not command them to stone the woman?
1.THEY ONLY BOUGHT THE WOMAN WHY?WHY WHERE IS THE MAN THAT COMMIT ADULTERY WITH THE WOMAN AT LEAST THERE MUST BE TWO PARTY INVOLVED BOTH OF THEM WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED AND ONLY THE WOMAN WAS BROUGHT if jesus implement it he will be accused of hypocrisy because only the woman cant commit adultery there must be two party involved therefore it is evident that they only want to implicate the woman if not they should have bought both of them.....the woman is innocent

2.the jews want to implictate jesus because jesus is not a king and the rule during that time is only king can pass death sentence......bercause the jew hate jesus they want to implicate him to kill a woman innoently.....so that jesus will be killed for going against the couintry rule

Notice that John 8:6 clearly says
"They were using this question as a trap" , which clearly
means that the situation of John 8:1-11 was no more than a
trap to make Jesus peace be upon him make a mistake.
That's why HE DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TO OUT SMART HIM
AND FORCE HIM TO GIVE ANY JUDGMENT AGAINST THE
WOMAN. Jesus peace be upon him didn't in anyway
nullify the Laws of GOD Almighty regarding punishment
for adultery.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SCRIPTURE IS IT YOU THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND THIS THAT WILL BELIEVE JESUS IS A PROPHET OF GOD AND HE NEVER ABOLISH THE LAW and will understand that muhammad is prophesised in your book

1:187 And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And vile was the bargain they made!

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE YOU CAN QUOTE WHERE I AM WRONG
"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The
teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So
you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But
do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they
preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly see in these verses
that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old
Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to
not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the
Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it because they dont practice it wel they punish the oor and leave the prominent
[/b]
can you quote were i say jesus abolish the law,? Lier.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
I WILL TELL YOU THE WAY THE BIBLE PRESENT IS NOT LOGICAL
YOU SAID JESUS IS GOD ND JESUS WAS SLAPPED BY MAN IN THE BIBLE
YOU SAID JESUS IS GOD AND HE RAN TO A FOREST TO BE SAVE FROM PEOPLE

YOU SAID JESUS IS A DRUNKARD

EVEN THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOUR REAL GOD IS SO BAD BIBLE HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH BADLY

The New International Version of
Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,

“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.

The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.

The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!

what rubbish GOD IS MORE THAN THAT SUBHANALLAH
for once in your life cant you stay in one discusion?we are talking abou law and this is what you came up with.if you want to discuse this,open a thread and invite me in,until then, i wont reply you again.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
for once in your life cant you stay in one discusion?we are talking abou law and this is what you came up with.if you want to discuse this,open a thread and invite me in,until then, i wont reply you again.

I DONT NEED YOU TO REPLY TO THIS..........LEST SORT THE OTHER ONE FIRST........
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

malvisguy again grin
Allaah Says (what means): { O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they
are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being
revealed, they will be shown to you. Allaah has pardoned it [i.e. that which is past]; and
Allaah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they
became thereby disbelievers.} [Quran 5:101-102]

]
This verse prohibits the Muslims from asking about things they have no benefit in asking
about, because if such matters appear to them it may be harmful to them and it will be
difficult for them to hear it, like the person who asked the Prophet : ‘‘Where is my father
(in the Hereafter)? The Prophet replied: ‘‘In Hellfire.’’, or the person who asked about
Hajj: ‘‘Is it every year, o Prophet of Allaah?’’, whereupon the Prophet replied: ‘‘No, and if
I replied by ‘yes’, it would become an obligation on you to perform it every year and you will
not be able to do so .’’
These examples are reported about the reasons for which the verse was revealed, and similar
to this are the questions asked just in order to mock the person or to ask rigid questions
without any benefit.
To conclude, this verse was revealed because of asking about things that have no benefit, or
because of asking too much, or asking in order to mock, or test someone or to argue with
him only for the sake of argument.
As regards asking the scholars about the matters of religion or asking people of experience
about beneficial things in this worldly life, then this is not included in the probation of asking.

LOOK AT THIS QUESTION ALSO
"Some people used to question
the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to
mock him. One of them would ask, `Who is my father,' while
another would ask, `Where is my camel,' when he lost his
camel. Allah sent down this Ayah about them,
O you who believe! Ask noHOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW
in other word.allah forbid them to ask qustion ,if they ask no answer will be givin to them, until the quran is bein reveal to them.but the last verse contrdict it,it say "some ask and became unbeliever's"meaning there are believers.what make them to believe in the first place? Is it not what allah reveal to them that make them to believe at first?

Bible say we shuld be ready to give answer to any qustion,God dont give condition befoer our qustion is answer,but Allah give condition.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
can you quote were i say jesus abolish the law,? Lier

THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED
The verse you quote are the old testement law,the live by the
law of God, and when you live by the law of God,you break
it,you will pay for it,but today christ has giving us his
grace,but you guys in the arab live by the law and deny the
grace of God throught christ Jesus
at 2;02pm octomber 13
u said peope live by the law then and we live by grace nw that jesus give you grace and YOU EVEN SAID ONLY ARAB LIVE BY THE LAW PLS WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.........I CAN NEVER LIE AGAINST YOU BRO I WILL RATHER KEEP QUIET AND
i posted
(Matthew
5:17-18 and (Matthew 23:1-3)

AND YOU GAVE ME A WRONG INSTANCE OF THE WAY YOU THINK JESUS SAY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IT..........AND I PROVE YOU WRONG WHICH I AM STILL EXPETING YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
in other word.allah forbid them to ask qustion ,if they ask no answer will be givin to them, until the quran is bein reveal to them.but the last verse contrdict it,it say "some ask and became unbeliever's"meaning there are believers.what make them to believe in the first place? Is it not what allah reveal to them that make them to believe at first?

Bible say we shuld be ready to give answer to any qustion,God dont give condition befoer our qustion is answer,but Allah give condition.

YOU DERAIL AGAIN OOO.......BUT I WILL REPLY
THIS SHOWS YOU DONT READ WHAT I POSTED

OK LOOK AT THIS QUESTION

WHERE IS MY CAMEL WHEN YOU HAVE LOST IT
DOES THIS QUESTION MAKE SENSE? JUST ASK YOUR SELF THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN A PERSON IS ASKING QUESTION TO MAKE JEST

dont misquote the verse the verse is not saying dont ask question you can ask question but sensible one

DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE BIBLE AT ALL ARE U AN ATHEIEST grin

Do not say, "Why were the old days better than
these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.

Ecclesiastes 7:10

hope you have learn
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED
The verse you quote are the old testement law,the live by the
law of God, and when you live by the law of God,you break
it,you will pay for it,but today christ has giving us his
grace,but you guys in the arab live by the law and deny the
grace of God throught christ Jesus
at 2;02pm octomber 13
u said peope live by the law then and we live by grace nw that jesus give you grace and YOU EVEN SAID ONLY ARAB LIVE BY THE LAW PLS WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.........I CAN NEVER LIE AGAINST YOU BRO I WILL RATHER KEEP QUIET AND
i posted
(Matthew
5:17-18 and (Matthew 23:1-3)

AND YOU GAVE ME A WRONG INSTANCE OF THE WAY YOU THINK JESUS SAY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IT..........AND I PROVE YOU WRONG WHICH I AM STILL EXPETING YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG
where did i type,jesus abolish the law? Shame on you bro.dos grace mean the law has been abolish?without the law no grace,it is only when you break the law and genuely repent from your heart that the grace of God will be giving to you,can grace be giving to the righeous? No,grace is for sinner not to sin no more.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
where did i type,jesus abolish the law? Shame on you bro.dos grace mean the law has been abolish?without the law no grace,it is only when you break the law and genuely repent from your heart that the grace of God will be giving to you,can grace be giving to the righeous? No,grace is for sinner not to sin no more.

just prove me wrong that grace is false answer the question about the woman nw

you said grace? look at this you said arabs are living by law this means christian live lawlesness because if you see a government stoning an adulterer to death and you condemn them........this simply means you abolish the law ......pls think of it yourself

when cutting of thieve hand is in the bible........when people do it you reject it you are simply abolishing the law

when we give a drunkard 100 lashes you go against it you are simply abolishing the law.......mr man

YOU SAID IF I COMMIT SIN I SHOULD JUST REPENT THIS MEANS IF I KILL NO LAW I SHOULD JUST REPENT

IF I BURN YOUR HOUSE I SHOULD JUST REPENT TO GOD.......THAT IS LAWLESSNESS JESUS THE SON OF MAN NEVER PREACH THIS PAUL THE ANTICHRIST FOOL YOU GUYS

OYA ANSWER MY QUESTION AM I RIGHT CONCERNING MY POST ABOUT THE WOMAN OR NOT WAITIING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

YOU DERAIL AGAIN OOO.......BUT I WILL REPLY
THIS SHOWS YOU DONT READ WHAT I POSTED

OK LOOK AT THIS QUESTION

WHERE IS MY CAMEL WHEN YOU HAVE LOST IT
DOES THIS QUESTION MAKE SENSE? JUST ASK YOUR SELF THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN A PERSON IS ASKING QUESTION TO MAKE JEST

dont misquote the verse the verse is not saying dont ask question you can ask question but sensible one

DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE BIBLE AT ALL ARE U AN ATHEIEST grin

Do not say, "Why were the old days better than
these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.

Ecclesiastes 7:10

hope you have learn
thank you for compering the word of solomon and Allah,in the quran it was a direct comand from allah, but in the bible is the word from solomon.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

just prove me wrong that grace is false answer the question about the woman nw

you said grace? look at this you said arabs are living by law this means christian live lawlesness because if you see a government stoning an adulterer to death and you condemn them........this simply means you abolish the law ......pls think of it yourself

when cutting of thieve hand is in the bible........when people do it you reject it you are simply abolishing the law

when we give a drunkard 100 lashes you go against it you are simply abolishing the law.......mr man

YOU SAID IF I COMMIT SIN I SHOULD JUST REPENT THIS MEANS IF I KILL NO LAW I SHOULD JUST REPENT

IF I BURN YOUR HOUSE I SHOULD JUST REPENT TO GOD.......THAT IS LAWLESSNESS JESUS THE SON OF MAN NEVER PREACH THIS PAUL THE ANTICHRIST FOOL YOU GUYS

OYA ANSWER MY QUESTION AM I RIGHT CONCERNING MY POST ABOUT THE WOMAN OR NOT WAITIING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
you are one of the confused muslim i have ever chat with, i said,if you comit sin and GENEUELY repent from your heart, God will give you the grace to repent.What dos geneuly mean? Bible say man searches outwardly but God searches the heart.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
thank you for compering the word of solomon and Allah,in the quran it was a direct comand from allah, but in the bible is the word from solomon.
SOLOMON WILL SAY ANYTHING BASED ON THE TEACHING OF GOD OF GOD DID NOT OMMAND HIM TO SAY IT HE WONT SAY IT............CONFUSED MAN JUST THINK OF IT
2 Timothy 2:23 ►
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid
arguments, because you know they produce
quarrels.

IF GOD DID NOT INSPIRE IT TO SOLOMON HE WONT SAY IT
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
SOLOMON WILL SAY ANYTHING BASED ON THE TEACHING OF GOD OF GOD DID NOT OMMAND HIM TO SAY IT HE WONT SAY IT............CONFUSED MAN JUST THINK OF IT
2 Timothy 2:23 ►
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid
arguments, because you know they produce
quarrels.

IF GOD DID NOT INSPIRE IT TO SOLOMON HE WONT SAY IT
it was clearly state in the quran,allah forbid you to ask qustion but 2timothy2:23 was talking about agument.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
it was clearly state in the quran,allah forbid you to ask qustion but 2timothy2:23 was talking about agument.
FUNNY MAN LOOK AT THE VERSE OF SOLOMON I KNOWINGLY POST THE BOOK OF TIMOTHY BEAUSE IT WILL GIVE YOU HIDING SPACE
LIKE I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE
GOD DIDNT FORBID US TO ASK QUESTION BUT DONT ASK STUPID AND UNNECESSARY QUESTION WHICH I HAVE EPLAIN BEFORE

OYA TALK ABOUT THE VERSE OF SOLOMON i see you dont understand easily
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are one of the confused muslim i have ever chat with, i said,if you comit sin and GENEUELY repent from your heart, God will give you the grace to repent.What dos geneuly mean? Bible say man searches outwardly but God searches the heart.

how can i be confused never! when i have the quran anything the quran says dont doubt it it is the only word of god that is not tampered

CONCERNING YOUR POST

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY EARLIER QUESTION OO JESUS NEVER PERACH GRACE HE COMMAND US TO FOLLOW THE OT BUT PAUL THE ANTICHRIST FOOL YOU

the verse christians always bring tojustify grace is that verse concerning the woman and if you understand the verse you will see that jesdus did not preach anything like that

AND THE MAIN REASON WHY CHRISTIANS ARE AFRAID TO FOLLOW THE OT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN TAMPERD WITH SOME LAWS ARE NOT COMMANDED BY GOD AND THAT IS WHY GOD REVEAL THE QURAN THAT CAN NEVER BE TAMPERED WITH

BUT YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG CONCERNING JESUS AND THE WOMAN IF I LIE SIR BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEENTRYING TO AVOID IT

IMAGINE NO WONDER MANY HONEST CHRISTIAN TURN ATHEIST
YOU SHOULD KILL AND BE LEAVED ALONE ONCE YOU APPEAL TO GOD

A PERSON SHOULD STEAL AND WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE,
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

how can i be confused never! when i have the quran anything the quran says dont doubt it it is the only word of god that is not tampered

CONCERNING YOUR POST

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY EARLIER QUESTION OO JESUS NEVER PERACH GRACE HE COMMAND US TO FOLLOW THE OT BUT PAUL THE ANTICHRIST FOOL YOU

the verse christians always bring tojustify grace is that verse concerning the woman and if you understand the verse you will see that jesdus did not preach anything like that

AND THE MAIN REASON WHY CHRISTIANS ARE AFRAID TO FOLLOW THE OT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN TAMPERD WITH SOME LAWS ARE NOT COMMANDED BY GOD AND THAT IS WHY GOD REVEAL THE QURAN THAT CAN NEVER BE TAMPERED WITH

BUT YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG CONCERNING JESUS AND THE WOMAN IF I LIE SIR BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEENTRYING TO AVOID IT

IMAGINE NO WONDER MANY HONEST CHRISTIAN TURN ATHEIST
YOU SHOULD KILL AND BE LEAVED ALONE ONCE YOU APPEAL TO GOD

A PERSON SHOULD STEAL AND WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE,
jesus dint just preach grace,he act with grace, he gave the woman a second chance.

Muslims believe that while the Bible has become corrupted, the Qur’an
is free from corruption. OUR QUESTION IS: Since the Qur’an admits that the Torah, Psalms and the Gospel are the
Words of God (Surah 5:44; Surah 4:163; Surah 5:46) and the Words of God cannot be changed (Surah 10:64), then does not this confirm that each time you claim the Bible to be corrupted, you are in fact
proving the Qur’an to be false? How can the corrupted Bible accurately state that the earth is round
(Isaiah 40:22) and that it hangs upon nothing (Job 26:7) while the uncorrupted Qur’an inaccurately states that the earth is as flat as a
spread out carpet? (Surah 15:19 / Surah 43:10). How can a corrupt book be scientifically more accurate than an
uncorrupted book? Even though Muslims claim the Bible to be corrupted, why do they
still accept as true that it prophesized the coming of Muhammad?
Why do you quote Deuteronomy 18:18 and John 16:13 as uncorrupted prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible? Why do you, as a Muslim, still use this very same corrupted Bible to
validate Muhammad’s prophethood? Is it logical for someone
claiming the food to be poisoned, to still find parts of it suitable for
consumption? Can you prove when the Bible became corrupted? In other words, up
to what period of time in history was the “true uncorrupted Bible” in
circulation? Where are the “uncorrupted Bibles” now to give evidence of the
corruption of the Bibles we have today? To prove that the dollar somebody holds is forged, you have to have
the authentic dollar to compare it with the forged dollar. Do Muslims
have the “true authentic Bible” to compare it with the Bible that we
have today? Since the entire Muslim world is unable to produce a single copy of
the supposedly “authentic Bible,” does not this then prove that the
claim of Bible corruption is totally unsubstantiated? What happened
to Allah’s promise to preserve his messages? (Surah 15:9). Does not this then prove that the Bible in our possession is actually
the original authentic Bible that Allah has promised to preserve? Do you realize that by believing that the Bible has become corrupted,
you are actually saying that Allah lied in the Qur’an? ( Surah 18:27). When Muhammad had doubts, Allah told him to seek out those who
studied the Bible in order to clear his doubts. Surah 10:94: “And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture that was before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.” (Pickthall) Those who read the Scriptures before Muhammad were the Jews and
the Christians. They read the Torah and the Gospel. We continue with our questions: When do you believe the Bible was corrupted, was this before or
after Muhammad? If before, does it make sense for Allah to direct Muhammad to seek
out those read corrupted Scriptures to clear his doubt? If before, why did Allah command Muhammad to seek guidance from
corrupted Scriptures to clear his doubts? If before, how can Allah say in the Qur’an that there is guidance and
light in the Torah and the Gospels? (Surah 5:44-46)
If after, how is this possible since the current translations of the Bible
are all based upon manuscripts that predate Muhammad? Since these ancient manuscripts are preserved in museums, is not the
claim by Muslims a lie?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
jesus dint just preach grace,he act with grace, he gave the woman a second chance.

Muslims believe that while the Bible has become corrupted, the Qur’an
is free from corruption. OUR QUESTION IS: Since the Qur’an admits that the Torah, Psalms and the Gospel are the
Words of God (Surah 5:44; Surah 4:163; Surah 5:46) and the Words of God cannot be changed (Surah 10:64), then does not this confirm that each time you claim the Bible to be corrupted, you are in fact
proving the Qur’an to be false? How can the corrupted Bible accurately state that the earth is round
(Isaiah 40:22) and that it hangs upon nothing (Job 26:7) while the uncorrupted Qur’an inaccurately states that the earth is as flat as a
spread out carpet? (Surah 15:19 / Surah 43:10). How can a corrupt book be scientifically more accurate than an
uncorrupted book? Even though Muslims claim the Bible to be corrupted, why do they
still accept as true that it prophesized the coming of Muhammad?
Why do you quote Deuteronomy 18:18 and John 16:13 as uncorrupted prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible? Why do you, as a Muslim, still use this very same corrupted Bible to
validate Muhammad’s prophethood? Is it logical for someone
claiming the food to be poisoned, to still find parts of it suitable for
consumption? Can you prove when the Bible became corrupted? In other words, up
to what period of time in history was the “true uncorrupted Bible” in
circulation? Where are the “uncorrupted Bibles” now to give evidence of the
corruption of the Bibles we have today? To prove that the dollar somebody holds is forged, you have to have
the authentic dollar to compare it with the forged dollar. Do Muslims
have the “true authentic Bible” to compare it with the Bible that we
have today? Since the entire Muslim world is unable to produce a single copy of
the supposedly “authentic Bible,” does not this then prove that the
claim of Bible corruption is totally unsubstantiated? What happened
to Allah’s promise to preserve his messages? (Surah 15:9). Does not this then prove that the Bible in our possession is actually
the original authentic Bible that Allah has promised to preserve? Do you realize that by believing that the Bible has become corrupted,
you are actually saying that Allah lied in the Qur’an? ( Surah 18:27). When Muhammad had doubts, Allah told him to seek out those who
studied the Bible in order to clear his doubts. Surah 10:94: “And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture that was before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.” (Pickthall) Those who read the Scriptures before Muhammad were the Jews and
the Christians. They read the Torah and the Gospel. We continue with our questions: When do you believe the Bible was corrupted, was this before or
after Muhammad? If before, does it make sense for Allah to direct Muhammad to seek
out those read corrupted Scriptures to clear his doubt? If before, why did Allah command Muhammad to seek guidance from
corrupted Scriptures to clear his doubts? If before, how can Allah say in the Qur’an that there is guidance and
light in the Torah and the Gospels? (Surah 5:44-46)
If after, how is this possible since the current translations of the Bible
are all based upon manuscripts that predate Muhammad? Since these ancient manuscripts are preserved in museums, is not the
claim by Muslims a lie?

u dont adress my real question man but i will still answer yours this verses answer you
"But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made
their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places
and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou
cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive
them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for God loveth those who are kind.
(The Noble Quran, 5:13) "

2. O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief:
(whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose
hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,-
will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They
change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are
given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God,
thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not
God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and
in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41) "

Narrated Ubaidullah: "Ibn 'Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the
scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed
to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and
unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews
and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the
scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a
little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from
asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man
from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!"
(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah,
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461) "

IN SHORT ANY VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT CONTRADICT QURAN IS NOT FROM GOD

AND IT IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE

How can you say, "We [the Jews] are
wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the
lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the
NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool "
See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29
where Prophet Moses peace be upon him predicted the
corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death by
their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2014
DONT TRY TO COMPARE BIBLE WITH QURAN BECAUSE YOU WILL BE WRONG..........QURAN NEVER CONTRADICT SCIENCE........BUT AM NOT GOING INTO THAT ANSWER MY QUESTION CONCERNING SOLOMAN AND THE WOMAN YOU RAISE THE ISSUE

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by yazach: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

try to earn what cristianity entails

EXODUS 21:7-11
WHEN A MAN SELLS HIS DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, SHE WILL
NOT BE
FREED AT THE END OF SIX YEARS AS THE MEN ARE. IF SHE
DOES
NOT PLEASE THE MAN WHO BOUGHT HER, HE MAY ALLOW
HER TO
BE BOUGHT BACK AGAIN. BUT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL
HER TO
FOREIGNERS, SINCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE
CONTRACT WITH
HER. AND IF THE SLAVE GIRL'S OWNER ARRANGES FOR HER
TO
MARRY HIS SON, HE MAY NO LONGER TREAT HER AS A
SLAVE GIRL,
BUT HE MUST TREAT HER AS HIS DAUGHTER. IF HE HIMSELF
MARRIES HER AND THEN TAKES ANOTHER WIFE, HE MAY NOT
REDUCE HER FOOD OR CLOTHING OR FAIL TO SLEEP WITH
HER AS HIS
WIFE. IF HE FAILS IN ANY OF THESE THREE WAYS, SHE MAY
LEAVE
AS A FREE WOMAN WITHOUT MAKING ANY PAYMENT.

THIS IS A SEX SLAVE. IF SHE DOESNT PLEASE THE
MASTER? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TOPLEASE HIM
infact slaves are treated more better in islam than christianity........you can open a thread for it and get beautiful response

I JUST PITY YOU CHRITIANS

anyway am still waiting for your response in the thread you opened elizabeth......bla bla bla

BukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukhaBukha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly you have finished him in fact I don't need to comment on that idiot's(Malvisguy212) post am sure you will finish him. I doubt if he knew this could be in the bible because if he does he would not have try his blackmailing act.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by yazach: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

try to earn what cristianity entails

EXODUS 21:7-11
WHEN A MAN SELLS HIS DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, SHE WILL
NOT BE
FREED AT THE END OF SIX YEARS AS THE MEN ARE. IF SHE
DOES
NOT PLEASE THE MAN WHO BOUGHT HER, HE MAY ALLOW
HER TO
BE BOUGHT BACK AGAIN. BUT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL
HER TO
FOREIGNERS, SINCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE
CONTRACT WITH
HER. AND IF THE SLAVE GIRL'S OWNER ARRANGES FOR HER
TO
MARRY HIS SON, HE MAY NO LONGER TREAT HER AS A
SLAVE GIRL,
BUT HE MUST TREAT HER AS HIS DAUGHTER. IF HE HIMSELF
MARRIES HER AND THEN TAKES ANOTHER WIFE, HE MAY NOT
REDUCE HER FOOD OR CLOTHING OR FAIL TO SLEEP WITH
HER AS HIS
WIFE. IF HE FAILS IN ANY OF THESE THREE WAYS, SHE MAY
LEAVE
AS A FREE WOMAN WITHOUT MAKING ANY PAYMENT.

THIS IS A SEX SLAVE. IF SHE DOESNT PLEASE THE
MASTER? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TOPLEASE HIM
infact slaves are treated more better in islam than christianity........you can open a thread for it and get beautiful response

I JUST PITY YOU CHRITIANS

anyway am still waiting for your response in the thread you opened elizabeth......bla bla bla

malvisguy212:
this will be the last i reply you,instead of you to adress my post,you are saying different thing,for you,two wrong can make a right.

The verse you quote are the old testement law,the live by the law of God, and when you live by the law of God,you break it,you will pay for it,but today christ has giving us his grace,but you guys in the arab live by the law and deny the grace of God throught christ Jesus.

The other thread was not open by me,i stop replying you because you dont know how to debate.

Yeee cry cry cry is it true that sex slave is found in the bible?
Have you ever come across it before
Oga leave old and new testament doctrin alone are both not bible?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble … Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he
did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.

When he says things which if made plain to you may cause you more trouble, he is not talking about basic things in the Qur'an. For example, you start asking questions like what does God look like? Who created God? Does God eat? Etc. Asking unnecessary questions like that was a trait the Israelites of old had and it was their undoing.

http://versebyversequranstudycircle./2013/06/16/tafseer-surah-al-maidah-ayaat-101-and-102/
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
annoymous:

When he says things which if made plain to you may cause you more trouble, he is not talking about basic things in the Qur'an. For example, you start asking questions like what does God look like? Who created God? Does God eat? Etc. Asking unnecessary questions like that was a trait the Israelites of old had and it was their undoing.

http://versebyversequranstudycircle./2013/06/16/tafseer-surah-al-maidah-ayaat-101-and-102/
well,that's Allah comand, but my bible advice me to be ready for any qustion giving to you.jesus even say"they will set you in the midst of kings,do not be afraid of what to say,the holy spirit will call to your remembrance"
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
well,that's Allah comand, but my bible advice me to be ready for any qustion giving to you.jesus even say"they will set you in the midst of kings,do not be afraid of what to say,the holy spirit will call to your remembrance"

It's that what you think or what the Bible says? Because I know the Bible says in Titus 3:9 (KJV) 'but avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain'
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
annoymous:

It's that what you think or what the Bible says? Because I know the Bible says in Titus 3:9 (KJV) 'but avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain'
avoid foolish qustion mean we shuld answer the one's that are wise,this verse dos not say "dont ask qustion" but it say"AVOID the silly one's"

but the quran go straight to the point. DONT ask qustion
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
avoid foolish qustion mean we shuld answer the one's that are wise,this verse dos not say "dont ask qustion" but it say"AVOID the silly one's"

but the quran go straight to the point. DONT ask qustion

Lol. What's your point? Don't answer foolish questions but you can ask them, right? Interesting. Nuff said.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
annoymous:

Lol. What's your point? Don't answer foolish questions but you can ask them, right? Interesting. Nuff said.
my point is that ,AVOID IS DIFFERENCE FROM DONT ASK.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
yazach:

Honestly you have finished him in fact I don't need to comment on that idiot's(Malvisguy212) post am sure you will finish him. I doubt if he knew this could be in the bible because if he does he would not have try his blackmailing act.

grin the guy is so much confused but he dont want to learn......but i think his christian mates will learn
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
malvisguy212:
my point is that ,AVOID IS DIFFERENCE FROM DONT ASK.

quran didnt said dont ask but dont ask stupid and foolish question.....if quran said that then why am i answering al your questions that you cant even jistify your self....imagine i posted same verse for u in your book and other brother posted it for you.?.and what you chose is to do aceive youmdont understand.......GET THIS INTO YOUR BRAIN QURAN DOESNT SAY DONT ASK QUESTION BUT DONT ASK QUESTION THAT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU
THIS VERSES PERMIT ASKING QUESTIONS THAT VERSE ONLY PROHIBIT YOU ASKING IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS

1. {…Ask the followers of the remembrance if ye know not!} (An-Nahl 16:43)

am still expecting you to answer my questions man!

about the woman i still need your response and also you said the quran is false hope my response satisfy you dont say without learning grin grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

grin the guy is so much confused but he dont want to learn......but i think his christian mates will learn
you dont know me ,i have muslim barground.my father name is Ahmed.but today by his grace we are christians,so there is nothing you can tell me about the quran that i dont know,your knowlegde of the word of God is soo weak,it will take decade for you to understand it.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by yazach: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
malvisguy212:
you dont know me ,i have muslim barground.my father name is Ahmed.but today by his grace we are christians,so there is nothing you can tell me about the quran that i dont know,your knowlegde of the word of God is soo weak,it will take decade for you to understand it.

Stop lying he got you tongue tongue tongue
You know absolutely nothing in the Qura'an if you do why would you say the qura'an says don't ask how come you don't know the one he posted mentioned

{…Ask the followers of the remembrance if ye know not!} (An-Nahl 16:43)

Why don't you respond to that or is that not enough for you to prove you wrong undecided undecided
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

a muslim is not known because his or her name is a muslim name but a muslim is a muslim in relation to the degree of knowledge he have about his deen.........a muslim with adequate knowledge will know about his deen and will know that christianity is a fabricated religion all prophet came to preach islam (you can ask for proof) THERE IS NO SINGLE CHRISTIAN WHO CAN BOLDLY TELL ME THAT ALL THE COMPLETE BIBLE ARE WORD OF GOD.........CHRISTIANITY IS AN ANTICHRIST RELIGION.......u can try to read how the bible is collated........i am still expecting you to say paul is not an antichrist and all christians are not also

your book that disgrace all prophet ioncluding jesus
your book that call god a drunkard
just look at the way you book present god

BUT I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH
ALL PROPHET ARE MUSLIM
MUHAMMAD IS PROPHESISED IN THE BIBLE
PAUL IS THE AUTHOR OF CHRISTIANITY AND HE IS AN ANTICHRIST
YOU MIGHT SAID BUT THE BIBLE IS CORRPUTED?I HAVE EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU BEFORE.......ANY PART OF THE BIBLE THAT CONTRADICT QURAN IS NOT FROM GOD

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE

YOUR FATHER IS A MSLIM DOESNT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM
YOU ARE BORN IN ARAB DOESNT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM

WHAT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM IS THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ABOUT IT

THINK ABOUT ALL WHAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR YOU.......IF ISLAM WAS TO BE A FALSE RELIGION YOU WILL HAVE PROVE ME WRONG BUT RATHER WE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONE WHO EVEN TEACH YOU YOUR BOOK
CHRISTIANITY SALVATION IS NOT SUPPORTED IN THE BIBLE
SALVATION IN THE QURAN IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE EXCEPT SOME FABRICATED PART WRITTEN BY PAUL

REMEMBER AGAIN

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE

YOUR FATHER IS A MSLIM DOESNT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM
YOU ARE BORN IN ARAB DOESNT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM

WHAT MAKE YOU A MUSLIM IS THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ABOUT IT
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2014
yazach:

Stop lying he got you tongue tongue tongue
You know absolutely nothing in the Qura'an if you do why would you say the qura'an says don't ask how come you don't know the one he posted mentioned

{…Ask the followers of the remembrance if ye know not!} (An-Nahl 16:43)

Why don't you respond to that or is that not enough for you to prove you wrong undecided undecided

HE CANT.........JUST IMAGINE HE CALL HIMSELF A CONVERT.........HE SAID HE HAVE NOWLEDGE OF THE QURAN AND HE IS MIQUOTING THE QURAN grin

I JUST PRAY HE REALISE THE TRUTH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

A 80 YEAR OLD PRIEST JUST CONVERT TO ISLAM RECENTLY AND HIS CHURCH MEMBER.........AFTER SEEING THE TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

END TIME CHURCH :see Design Of Entrance / How Did You Become An Atheist / Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.