Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? (1627 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by donogaga(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2014
A Married couple work in different cities, He works in Abuja, but she works in Lagos, he goes home every weekend. Both have Facebook accounts. The wife has vowed never to date anybody on facebook, Moreso that she is happily married. She even gave her hubby the impression that she does not go there frequently like others do.

One day while bored at work He playfully creates a Facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him. They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends because he was never available to chat. they chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by the things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation, he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him.

The husband called her that she would not be coming down to Lagos for that weekend because of a seminar in Abuja. When asked about her itinerary, she told her hubby that she will be home for the weekend with the kids. Both facebook lovers then arrange to meet in Nicon hotel Abuja Room 101... but unfortunately for her, she came and saw her husband.

If you are the husband, what will you do? Please, be sincere.
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2014
*singing*

This is Super Storyyyy........a life of strife and sorrooww..........this is super story. Story!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by cbrass(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
This is a movie or some cooked stories joh..so it can't happen hence I can't give an answer
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2014
donogaga:

If you are the husband, what will you do? Please, be sincere.

Make mad passionate intimacy to my wife.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by crackhaus: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
I won't need to do anything, I'll just sit in complete silence and watch her stammer, murmur, explain, and hopelessly try to wriggle herself out of that situation.

When she's done, I'll then ask her 'woman, where are my kids and who did you leave them with?'

After she answers, I take a walk and go catch my flight back to Lagos.
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:
*singing*

This is Super Storyyyy........a life of strife and sorrooww..........this is super story. Story!

Over-exaggerated? Yes. Outright impossible? No.
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:
I won't need to do anything, I'll just sit in complete silence and watch her stammer, murmur, explain, and hopelessly try to wriggle herself out of that situation.

When she's done, I'll then ask her 'woman, where are my kids and who did you leave them with?'

Ghan ghan! cool
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by oluamid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
He's the husband and he already knows what to say or do to get his wife. Fourking DEJAVU!
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Ghan ghan! cool
Will she come back to our home in Lagos without bringing along one or two persons to apologize on her behalf? I hardly think so, what do you think?
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

Will she come back to our home in Lagos without bringing along one or two persons to apologize on her behalf? I hardly think so, what do you think?

I agree. She would come back begging.
Would you then take her back?
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Godmystrength: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Amhappy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
I watched this movie 4yrs ago starring Emeka Ike and Genevieve Nnaji.
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Richy4(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
"Lead us not into temptation......"
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by itstpia1: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
donogaga:
The wife has vowed never to date anybody on facebook,

was she supposed to be dating people on facebook before?
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
theLORDreigns:

I agree. She would come back begging.
Would you then take her back?
I might, but it will not be the same for a while.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Godmystrength: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

I might, but it will not be the same for a while.
sounds better than an outright NO grin
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godmystrength:
sounds better than an outright NO grin
It's easy to get carried away with the excitement and feeling of being desired by someone of the opposite sex especially on social media where it can be masked as just 'fun'.

But leaving kids to go hook up with someone in the same Abuja where her husband works is what makes the story kind of improbable...either that, or the woman is veeeeeerrry stuupid grin
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Godmystrength: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

It's easy to get carried away with the excitement and feeling of being desired by someone of the opposite sex especially on social media where it can be masked as just 'fun'.

But leaving kids to go hook up with someone in the same Abuja where her husband works is what makes the story kind of improbable...either that, or the woman is veeeeeerrry stuupid grin
I don't believe the story anyway. I have seen it somewhere sometime ago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) / My Husband Say He Can Not Have Kids Until After 31 Or He May Die / Have You Seen This Adorable Five Generation Family Portrait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.