Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn (8298 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by braine(m): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2014
oddytony:
okay hello people as much as i am interested in this stuff I am quite confused cos i dont really know what you people are talking about anymore. a lil help please............... and umm is it going to work on mtn daily plan too

It won't work.
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
braine:

It won't work.

U're my kinda guy
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by braine(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

U're my kinda guy

Shey you know how e dey go na.. cool
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
braine:

Shey you know how e dey go na.. cool

Yes sure. the shit aint working at all . .
Burned all my credit like hell . ..
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by braine(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Correct. Your head is valid.
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by purplekayc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
braine:

Correct. Your head is valid.
lolz didn't try it sha
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
purplekayc:
lolz didn't try it sha

Dont even bother wasting ur credit, or sorry go be ur name !
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by thewarrior72: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op what happened to this other thread...2Mtn BIS Working On Android ( Ovpn & Simple Server) - Phones (2) - Nairaland
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by gbobson: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
this stuff isnt working with the above settings and you can now browse free and unlimited with mtn bis using your pc or android devices, interested people should go to www.naijams.com for config settings and softwares.enjoy...
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
This stuff works I am using it..d only problem I am facing is connecting it from an android phone u can check my blog www.coddedtech.com d second post and check it works like hell and superfast
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by scarr: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

lol burnt my crdt too
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2014
G3NTL3SOUL:
Mtn bis is working fast on PC using tunnel guru VPN.
if you are the kind of person that downloads heavy files like movies and others , here's your chance .

Just subscribe BBC day by texting BBCDAY to 21600
cost N100[data cap=3GB]

Set your Modem APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Download TunnelGuru
v2.8.2.0 : For win 32 bit here

For win 64 bit here

Then follow the screenshot below to set your
Tunnel Guru

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cLy73oAYZiI/VDY1XFwCYqI/AAAAAAAAAfg/7DSJMaQDEWs/s1600/MTN%2BBis%2Bscreenshot.JPG[/img]

Server: Any server

if you are new to tunnel guru register
here

Weldone G3NTL3SOUL...doing a nice work.

For those who believe can go ahead and enjoy it.. download unlimited as you like.

While those that don't believe its working can subscribe for normal data plan. But believe me this stuff is blazing smiley
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oduchris:

Weldone G3NTL3SOUL...doing a nice work.

For those who believe can go ahead and enjoy it.. download unlimited as you like.

While those that don't believe its working can subscribe for normal data plan. But believe me this stuff is blazing smiley
please prove to us that it still work, with screen shots of you downloading with it. then you guys are back in business
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by obosirow: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
blazing at what speed?
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
On Android

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
googlepikin:
please prove to us that it still work, with screen shots of you downloading with it. then you guys are back in business

Ok here is proof and you are free to visit the website in the pic for more evidence.

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by obosirow: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lets see if your data pulls beyond 3gb
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
obosirow:
Lets see if your data pulls beyond 3gb

See friend, like i said earlier if you want more evidence visit the website u see in that picture. so you know if it pulled through 3gb or not.
Thanks
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Jfactor(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cool

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
obosirow:
blazing at what speed?

2Mbps you can see screenshot
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by gbobson: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2014
i wont waste my time and money buying vouchers when openvpn works faster,free and unlimited
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2014
please someone should confirm dis tunnel guru thing. cos i still dont trust that image. cos once you buy their voucher OYO will now be your case.
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
googlepikin:
please someone should confirm dis tunnel guru thing. cos i still dont trust that image. cos once you buy their voucher OYO will now be your case.
It's working

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

It's working
oh really? OK fair enough. can you EMMAACHILE post a screen shot of your own download speed? let me add please to it. to be honest I enjoyed sandwich and mtn 3years ago. until when the thing stopped connecting the guy that I normally buy voucher from didn't tell me its being blocked, but he was more concern about selling his voucher. long story short, we all later found out that he was cheating.
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
googlepikin:
oh really? OK fair enough. can you EMMAACHILE post a screen shot of your own download speed? let me add please to it. to be honest I enjoyed sandwich and mtn 3years ago. until when the thing stopped connecting the guy that I normally buy voucher from didn't tell me its being blocked, but he was more concern about selling his voucher. long story short, we all later found out that he was cheating.
Why not test it yourself. There is an allowance of 150mb a day for pc and 100mb for tablet

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by umar2: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2014
PLS HOW CAN I EXCEED THE 150MB DATA LIMIT?
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
umar2:
PLS HOW CAN I EXCEED THE 150MB DATA LIMIT?

Upgrade your account to premium.
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
just visit www.NetinfoNG.com and enjoy unlimited internet access on your android and pc smiley
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by purplekayc(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Una don start again abi?
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Why not test it yourself. There is an allowance of 150mb a day for pc and 100mb for tablet
na wa 2 you o, I dey crase?
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
I understand everyone's fear and its normal, due to the way things are in Nigeria now..lol
But if you really want to browse unlimited is just to visit the website and confirm for ur self.
www.NetinfoNG.com
Re: Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn by Oduchris(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to everyone who made it to 2015. You all shall see many more years. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

120pieces sold out Dell laptop 15.4" Core I5 , 4gb Ram , 500gb Hdd #50,000 / USB Flash Drives In Nigeria / Own The Old Mtn Fastlink Modem (the Zte Mf626) But Need Windows 7 Drivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.