Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank (1452 Views)

How Can I Pick Up Western Union Money Transfer In Contonu With My Nigerian Drive / 2010/2011 Jamb Registration Now At Your Door Step You Can Now Register Without Going To Jamb Office / Emerging Business Opportunity In Nigeria: Mobile Money Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank by Frabidel(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good News! Frabidel is here again to share you on how to receive western union transfer easily. if you have been looking for where to receive western union money transfers, you really need to use Quickteller. As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you will receive your money directly into your bank account. So,if you want to send me money from anywhere in the world,stop telling me that you don't want to stress me lol,its now easy.
Follow me through the steps below after you click here- http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/how-to-receive-western-union-money.html
Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank by tobilek(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Can i recieve money in my gtbank account that wasn't sent to Nigeria straight but I have the info and details...
Through quickteller

(1) (Reply)

.. / Airforce1 Such A Diva: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Before And After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.