Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Emerging Business Opportunity In Nigeria: Mobile Money Transfer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emerging Business Opportunity In Nigeria: Mobile Money Transfer (4117 Views)

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank / Airtel Bid & Get Promo Is Unbelievable!! Winners Are Emerging. / Mobile Money Agent Training (become A Certified Mobile Money Agent & Earn Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emerging Business Opportunity In Nigeria: Mobile Money Transfer by Huramabi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
Though the business has started in earnest in a few countries it is still in infancy and has a huge potentials for so many reasons. We will be explaining a few in this article. A Nigeria financial institution FinBank has been experimenting with this idea, I wonder why they are not seeing it as a marketing strategy and a niche for them to dominate while others are still sleeping. They have introduced for quite a while a product called “Flash me cash” with recent advert in a major newspaper they intend to take it to a new level but I wonder whether they are walking the talk. I tried to use their online registration portal for these service they promised to send my password soon to my mobile phone it has been over 24hours I wonder what is their definition of soon.

What is Mobile Money Transfer(MMT)? Its philosophy and the problem-solution based approach:
I will be addressing this by itemizing my explanation under these topics
1.Under banked and un-banked: it is a fact that most of the cash in the world is outside the organised banking system which in away affect the economy or make it difficult for regulation. MMT will help with tracking these specialized type of fund. And any smart business person should be interested in doing business with people that have such funds. Even Bill Gate is not tapping this resource yet he has so much, most of his products are targeted at the educated. for complete article visit http://www.geria.net/2010/06/17/emerging-business-opportunity-in-nigeria-mobile-money-transfer/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your 2012 Christmas Wish? / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby / Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.