Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Youngest Nobel Prize Winner At 17yrs (malala Yousafzai) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Youngest Nobel Prize Winner At 17yrs (malala Yousafzai) (566 Views)

(Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos / Malala Yousafzai To Visit Nigeria To Campaign For Chibok Girls. / The New Face Of Africa: Senegalese Prize-winner Rejects French Visa Over... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Nobel Prize Winner At 17yrs (malala Yousafzai) by AprokoReporters: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Malala Yousafzai, aged 17, becomes the youngest Nobel Prize winner by far today (10th Oct. 2014) along with and Indian children's right activist Kailash .

The Pakistani teenager(Malala Yousafzai) who was shot in the head by the Taliban in 2012 for advocating girls' right to education.
[i] [bloquote]"Satyarthi, 60, and Yousafzai were picked for their struggle against the oppression of children and young people, and for the right of all children to education"[/bloquote] [/i]the Norwegian Nobel Committee said

[i]"The Nobel Committee regards it as an important point for a Hindu and a Muslim, an Indian and a Pakistani, to join in a common struggle for education and against extremism," [/i]said Thorbjoern Jagland, the head of the Norwegian Nobel Committee.
http:///uJyruP

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Starts Serving 5 Year Prison Term / Those Who Mock God / Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.