Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? (570 Views)

Where Does Flies Sleep? / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study / Where Does The Devil Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
When humans die, its either heaven or hell or paradise or ....it sha goes somewhere sha, but for animals, insects etc...what happens to them after death?
Re: Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
they will also be judged, check Genesis 9:5 'for your life blood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being too.....'
Re: Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol hahha den al mosquitoes will go to hellfire den....houesflies will go to heaven too, dey hav been cursed with smellin shit too much, its dr sufferin on earth....dogs will end up in hell
Re: Where Does The Soul Of Animal Go To When It Dies? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol hahha den al mosquitoes will go to hellfire den....houesflies will go to heaven too, dey hav been cursed with smellin shit too much, its dr sufferin on earth....dogs will end up in hell
I think a mosquito will be condemned if it doesn't suck blood very well, cos dats what they are created to do, na d spreading of malaria I no com know. Why will dogs go to hell na?

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse: Judge Coroner Vs. Police DPO / Meet The winner of Mr Nairaland 2014!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh / Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.