Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. (542 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by Harvard13(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is for all of us. types of people u meet here:
1. THE INFORMANT:
this person gives info on all d gossips, breakups whether necessary or not. they jst troll sites and post info here.

2. THE GRAMMER GURU:
They correct every error whether big or small in every post or comment. they take it ad a job.

3. JOBLESS:
These are the funniest. they go around looking for first to comment chance. they write stuff like "thank God i made ftc, hip hip hurray"....jhoor oh.

4. THE STINGY:
These pple read every thing but never comment on anything. they jst gain and walk away silently.

5. THE BUSINESS PEOPLE:
they post all kinds of adverts bd business and surprising links. most of them jst want likes. they also post expo on exams from dia sites.

6. THE FLIRT
They chyke on every post whether romance or not. whether with pple they know or not.

7. THE BORRING ONES:
These pple never make any meaningful contribution. u see them writing things like who get nokia charger abeg, hw dat one affect price of garri.

8. THE INSULTERS
According to dia name dey jst derive joy in insulting pple whether justified or not...i tire for them.

9.THE COPYCATS:
They jst come here to copy status updates and group discusions. dey even mistakenly copy d dates nd names of d poster.

10. THE ORATORS:
They never keep thier ideas simple. dey post long boring stuff that dey probably copied from another site when their ideas would have been better expressed in smaller sentences.

11. RUMOUR MONGERS:
They believe and broadcast everything dey hear from ebola salt to dew table water to every tiny rumour.

12. THE QUESTIONNAIRE:
they dont know that google exist. they ask all sort of questions on all sorts of issues on this site.

13. THE NORMAL GUYS:
They come once in a while, comment, read stuff bt do things average. no too much noise.

14. SPACE BOOKERS LOL
they jst huh book space. dnt knw why. u see things like 'space booked' or alphabets in comment section. dem dey vex person.

these are the much i remember. which category do you fall? feel free to add urs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
The serious ones: these set of people never had fun @ all. They are always serious with their comments even when someone wants to make fun with them, they usually takes it serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by dytbabe: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
The I wanna make FP
Jst like the OP
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by tonnieblaise(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
i must make a comment on dis thread...

types of people u meet is trendin here on nairaland

the POLITICAL BIGOTS ; they link everything to either APC or PDP

I'm guilty of no4
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by sohl7(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
The space bookers:they comment on a post with "." "ok" or "space booked"
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland. by Harvard13(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
space bookers dem sha.

(1) (Reply)

Old Man Dances Shoki / Get Your Xmas Cash Spending Today / How To Know If U Are Insane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.