Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

With The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria, How Many Jobseeker Would Do This? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria, How Many Jobseeker Would Do This? (589 Views)

What You Should Not Include In Your CV As A JOBSEEKER !! - #cvbranding / 6 Reasons Every Jobseeker And New Graduates Should Volunteer / Unemployment in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria, How Many Jobseeker Would Do This? by ICSLimited: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
I was curious wit this picture and felt its worth talking about

With the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria, how many jobseeker would do this?

Would you indulge in such act or not? Kindly reply

Source.. www.facebook.com/icscommunity

www.twitter.com/icslimited

Re: With The High Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria, How Many Jobseeker Would Do This? by dytbabe: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
I o
As in me
Emi
I can do it
Even if its to advertose on my head
grin grin

Reminds me when I was in abj, there's usually no bus or taxi on my way to work in the morning which leaves me standing at the bus stop for hrs
U know what I did
I wrote Area 1/11 on a placard and carried it every morning

Was funny bt it helped
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHE Level 1,2 & 3 / Acca Summit-live In Port Harcourt / Are you tired of being jobless???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.