Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche (623 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by kurt09(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Stephen Keshi
Super Eagles interim coach, Stephen Keshi, has rubbished reports suggesting that he shut out Villarreal of Spain Striker, Ikechukwu Uche, from the national team.
Keshi said he was quoted out of context by many reporters at Wednesday’s media parley in Abuja.
“I don’t know where they got that portion of their reports from, but I never said Uche won’t play as long as I remain coach of the team. In the near future, if he changes his mind and indicates interest to play he will be considered on merit,” Keshi was quoted as saying in a media statement from Super Eagles media officer, Ben Alaiya.
Keshi appealed that attention should not unnecessarily be on Uche but instead on players willing and ready at all times to play for the Super Eagles.
The relationship between Keshi and Uche has grown from bad to worse since the African Cup of Nations in South Africa where the Big Boss claimed the young striker did not play to his instructions.
The situation saw Uche missing out on the Brazil 2014 World Cup despite a public outcry.
After much appeal from several quarters, when it was looking like Uche would return to the national team, Keshi again claimed that the Villarreal of Spain striker wanted to be begged before he played for the national team.
The allegation was promptly denied by Uche.
Meanwhile, the striker did not make the list of 24 players for the upcoming crunch against Sudan.https://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/169306-keshi-ready-to-reconsider-ikechukwu-uche.html
Re: Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by rayblast(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mr Keshi,it is too late to cry o.Becos d head wey u suppose carry dey cry dem(Nff)don cut am
Re: Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by Omolecturer(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Woreva undecided
Re: Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by lexyman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigeria media ...I hail una !
Re: Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by Antell95(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
choi
Re: Keshi Ready To Reconsider Ikechukwu Uche by kurt09(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wondering how all the newspapers will quote you out of context. Keshi! There is God ooo

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: This Is The First Time I'm Apologizing In My Career / be the best@MERRYBET free online registration / Keshi Most Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.