Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Bundled Out Of Plane For Sneezing & Yelling "I Have Ebola" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Bundled Out Of Plane For Sneezing & Yelling "I Have Ebola" (552 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Make Funny Exclamations Just Immediately After Sneezing? / When You Wake Up From A Nap And Your Mom Start Yelling At You. / Pig Kicked Out Of Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Bundled Out Of Plane For Sneezing & Yelling "I Have Ebola" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
An African American Passenger travelling to the Dominican Republic was thrown out of a plane after sneezing and jokingly saying he is from Africa. His statement caused Ebola panic among passengers and the airplane crew and caused authorities to isolate the plane for more than an hour on the tarmac.
According to NBC news, as the plane touched down in the Dominican Republic, he sneezed and yelled out, “I have Ebola...I’ve been to Africa!,”...

The flight attendants immediately alerted Health officials who came in full protective gear(above) and bundled him out of the plane .
Despite his pleas that he was joking and had never been to Africa, he was whisked away.
He kept yelling "I ain't from Africa. sh*t!"as the fellow passengers hurled insults in him.

1 Like

Re: Man Bundled Out Of Plane For Sneezing & Yelling "I Have Ebola" by dj187: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
D joke expensive sha, but i wan ask jst one question, Why d Liberian guy wey him ebola symptoms show after him arrive Texas die for American soil while an American we don dey effected right from Liberia before dem transport am go America survive? Diaris........

(1) (Reply)

Black And Brown / Question Of The Day / Anti-gej People Be Like....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.