Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Chase! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Chase! (993 Views)

How To Make Girls Chase U Even If U're Poor / [COMEDY VIDEO] Mc Behind – The Chase / Please Help Me Read This Story, Is Dis 2 Much Enuf For My Parent To Chase Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chase! by Ibrowski(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just like every guy will do, I got attracted to her and the chase began like this>>>>>>>>>> . Seeing that, She started >>>>>>>>>>>>>. After much ado and She not succumbing, I felt disinterested & started <<<<<<<<<<< .Dunno what she felt but her gestures was like <<<<<<<<< ...........pls fellows, how best can I turn Her down without hurting Her feelings?
Re: The Chase! by naijaboiy: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
someone is high grin
Re: The Chase! by SpaceGoat: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: The Chase! by Tymax(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guy calm down na. Oya turn back like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin Your shakara wan pass her own sef.
Re: The Chase! by Ibrowski(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tymax:
Guy calm down na. Oya turn back like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin Your shakara wan pass her own sef.
Baba the thing tire me na
Re: The Chase! by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ibrowski:

Baba the thing tire me na
Bro, nor mind am. Woman must do shakara. Na dia way. Try give her this last chance. If she try dat nonsense again just follow d other side <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: The Chase! by Ibrowski(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:

Bro, nor mind am. Woman must do shakara. Na dia way. Try give her this last chance. If she try dat nonsense again just follow d other side <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nothing spoil.
Lol...........thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Ha Explain Wat Really Happened To Ha Mum / Nigeria Should Hire This Guy To #bringbackourgirls – Check CV / Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.