Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Elderly Woman As A Witness In Court - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Elderly Woman As A Witness In Court (997 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Funny Comments Made In Court / An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman As A Witness In Court by gentlebullet(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
In a court trial, a lawyer called his 1st witness who happens to be an elderly grandmother to the box, and began to cross examine her.
Lawyer : "Mama Vero " do you know me?
Mama Vero: yes, i do know you lawyer pollus I've known you since you were a young boy, and to be frank, you have been a disappointment to your parents and to the society, you are a liar, you cheat people including your wife. You manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you are a big man when you don't even have brain and manners. Yes' I know you!..
The lawyer was stunned, not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked again; Lawyer Pollus: "Mama Vero" do you know the defence lawyer? She replied
Mama Vero: yes i do, i've known lawyer Gideon since he was a young boy too, he has been your very good friend because the 2 of you have the same character. He has also been a very lazy man and he has a drinking problem. Infact, he is a criminal, he can't even build a normal relationship with anyone, his law pratice is one of the worst in the country. Not to mention, he cheated on his wife with more than 3 different women, 1 of them was your wife. yes, i know him.
The defence lawyer almost fainted. Just then, the judge called both lawyers to his table and in a very quiet voice said, ''if any of you idiots ask her if she knows me, l 'll make sure you lose your license.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman As A Witness In Court by braine(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hilarious! I laugh every single time I read this joke.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- 2go Bread / When U Are Wrong / Answer This And Win Yourself #5000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.