Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office (969 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Elderly Woman As A Witness In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by coolman19(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2010
An elderly woman went to her local doctor’s office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, “I’d like to have some birth control pills.”

Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you’re 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?”

The woman replied, “They help me sleep better.”
javascript:void(0);
The doctor considered this for a second, and continued… “How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?”

The woman said, “I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice, and I sleep better at night.”javascript:void(0);
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by clemcykul(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2010
wicked woman
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by dupsytosh(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2010
clemcykul:

wicked woman

How? obviously d girl is young,irresponsible and promiscuous. Its birth control pills not poison smiley
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by DAVE5(m): 1:32am On May 18, 2010
so girlz know about the word 'promiscuous'.
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by Nellyon(f): 1:54pm On May 18, 2010
Yes Dave.They usually use it when they talk about men or boys.
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by DAVE5(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2010
no nellyon the word is rather synonymous to d word girl.eg opposite of boy is promiscuous/girl.so u kent use it 4 a guy except the guy is g-ay.hunn
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by Nellyon(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2010
Do you mean synonymous with?
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by coolman19(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2010
In human sexual behavior, promiscuity denotes sex with relatively many partners.In polygamy it is distinguished from promiscuity.
Re: An Elderly Woman Went To Her Local Doctor’s Office by Nellyon(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2010
Whatevs

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible Too? / Meaning Of Wife / Bashy's Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.