Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Attention: Funaab Engineering Undergraduates - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Attention: Funaab Engineering Undergraduates (544 Views)

Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees / [24 Hours To Go] Applied Information Technology (ait 2015) Conference @ Funaab / Newly Discovered Money Making Idea For Graduates/ Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Funaab Engineering Undergraduates by Olansgee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
In reference to my previous post titled: AutoCAD!! Engineers, Surveyors, Draughtmen, Architects, I hereby expressed my appreciation to everybody that called and sent whatsapp messages showing interest in the post, especially the engineering undergraduates of Federal University of Agricculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB.

Due to large turnout of responses and feedbacks, I will suggest we organise the training in form of seminar whereby so as to be able to accomodate a large percent of the interested individuals. The date and time and duration of the seminar will be communicated to every party that registered for the seminar through sms. For those that are getting this information for the first time, the opportunity is still open until the desired number of candidate is reached.

For further information, call or whatsapp 08036357536.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make N300,000 Monthly Online In A Legitimate Way..100% Real / Help Plz /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.