Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. (913 Views)

Female Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. / Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes / Female Househelps And Nannies Needed In Kuwait And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by ilovekezi: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
We have househelp and nanny vacancies in different homes. This job is for girls and ladies of any age. It is an easy job, its better than staying at home , they feed you,clothe you and accomodate you in their home just to take care of their little kids and clean their house. Our records speak for us. Everyday we have new customers so we always have vacancies everyday. We can also change the house for you if they dont treat you well.
We also have a baby boarding school in lagos where where you can leave your baby and come visit monthly.

Salary= N=20000

Re: Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
i have a woman who can do the job.. any consultant / registration fee?
Re: Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by kelby: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Goodafternoon. My name is kelby peter. I am a male. I will really like to apply for this job because I have wealth of experience but you said you don't need males but females but if their is a change you can reach me this numbers 07033763826 or 07060994882. Thanks
Re: Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by peejaywunmie(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
I ve a woman who is ready for d job of a nanny,she is 30 years old.but can d salary be increased a bit? She is very good wit children en also a teacher
Re: Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by amaralizzy40y: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls were is d job located
Re: Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. by ilovekezi: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2014
We have customers in lekki,ajah,ikoyi,magodo , festac etc
Those interested to work who have kids can also call.
Please the job is stricy for females not males.

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer / Shell Invites Applications For Snepco Livewire / Ticketing/reservation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.