Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) (23680 Views)

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? / Attention Estate Developers,33.8 Hectares outright Sale In Karu,near Abuja / BayelsaState Government Debunks Claim.The Governor’s office to Cost N3.8billon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2014
That's Outrageous!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Stallione(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2014
undecided undecided vanity upon vanity,all is......!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by merits(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2014
he no cost let me buy him

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Ogbodavies(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2014
And my people live below $1 per day.... what an irony.
dia Is God ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by lacasa: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2014
cheesy

33bn$ Transformation Agenda.

It's the jonathanian way as we know

By the way.... StillBuhari2015

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by sam13(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2014
This is chicken change i believe just 205 dollar abi?what about 9.3 million dollar and 5.7 millon dollar?there is God ooo waiting for additonal sum as the drama unfold more news coming mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by jumzzy448: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Thieves angry useless people.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by sam13(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2014
This is chicken change i believe just 205 million dollar abi?what about 9.3 million dollar and 5.7 millon dollar?there is God ooo waiting for additonal sum as the drama unfold more news coming mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by redcliff: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2014
nkpommpko:
What is wrong with this people for Gods sakes. Our "leaders" are cursed. Haba!!!

No its not the leaders. The people have given them the freehand to do whatever without holding them accountable. Only coming to nl to rant about it...

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Songitto(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2014
While there are many thing to solve in this country with the huge amount...iku ni ere ese
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by mallamu: 12:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Is that what they really need? Modo fokin thieves.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Bloody insensitive government
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by mallamu: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2014
O jes! PEJ is contesting after Dickson so she needs a replication of ASO ROCK . Dearies God in anything we are doing, Dearies God even in Bayelsa. All these money that are sharing, Dearies God.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by GboyegaD(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2014
This happens because the Nigerian Youth doesn't understand the need for good governance. Why would a government who cannot create jobs for its citizen think of building a government house of such magnitude? What is the challenge with the present government houses? Why the unnecessary competition? I wouldn't be surprised if some youths come here to post all kinds of gibberish instead of discussing the issue at hand as they usually do.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by pekeyim: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2014
GboyegaD:
This happens because the Nigerian Youth doesn't understand the need for good governance. Why would a government who cannot create jobs for its citizen think of building a government house of such magnitude? What is the challenge with the present government houses? Why the unnecessary competition? I wouldn't be surprised if some youths come here to post all kinds of gibberish instead of discussing the issue at hand as they usually do.

Sir it is for the "New Governor's office" and not the Government House.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by ALAYORMII: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2014
33.8billion Naira?

Just for Governor's Office

What about if they want to build Government House?

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by mooremedia: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Enough is a enough
We need to start holding our Leaders accountable....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 11, 2014
And jst how much do the schools cost? How much do the hospitals cost? What is the youth program like in the state? C how our "leaders" forget their responsibilities? Stchyupid people

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Acecube(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2014
PEE DEE PEE are at it again. let's just hope that this 33.8 bn is the actual amount and not one quarter of the cost, of which half they intend embezzling. coz It beats my imagination why they didn't lie about such an outrageous sum, i mean 10bn isn't too bad for our hearing (not in support of lies though ) except of course it isn't actually 33.8 bn but say 80-95 bn... That's why come 2015 we need to sweep them off our political-sphere for the time being and see if positive changes wont occur and all this rants that APC and PDP are the same are based on hear let's give them a chance like we did some years back by voting PDP into power... say NO to corruption !!! say NO to government insensitivity !!! say NO to white elephant projects !!! say NO to the green-white-red umbrella party!!!
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by TeaYMize(m): 1:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Christ Jesus on d throne!!!! Wen wl our leaders start thinking ryt; as if dt office wld provide food 4 d poor n create employment opportunites.............just because u wanna build d best office in west Africa,u decide 2 spend all d state's moni;that's if they spend d moni on d project anyway................God dey
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by NaLaugh: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2014
When i see stuff like this, i can't help but feel deeply sorry for Nigeria as a nation.

How on earth does a government justify such extreme misuse of public funds?

We all know no more than 10% of those funds will go into the actual project.

That is 3.38 billion naira (which is still a massive waste of funds).

These are the same people who claim their states can not afford to pay decent wages etc.

These are the people who pay full grown adults N25,000 a month and still owe them for months.

To put this budget into perspective, If 5,000 Bayelsa state workers are paid N100k a month, it would cover their salaries without
a late payment for 5 years and 7 months.

But NOOOOOO, that would be a waste of funds i guess.

How exactly does a palatial state house benefit the people of the state?... IT DOESN'T.

These fools aren't concerned about having the best public education system and facilities.. Nooooo.
The best health care system and facilities... Nooot at alll..
How about the best roads, or perhaps an effective power grid?.... of course not.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by kristisking(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Nigeria polithiefcians wasting tax payer's money since only God knows when.How will Nigeria develop with all these reckless spending
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2014
33 what? This is crap. If you give 500k to every Bayelsan, I'm sure it would develop rapidly.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by chukxie(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again. Nothing, absolutely nothing surprises as far Nigeria is concerned. No amount of corruption in Nigeria surprises me. Let the looting continue. One day they, 'polithiefians' will die and be buried without all their loot.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Sometimes i wish i could lay my hands on an authomatic riffle whenever these politicians come to town. Even without any military training, i know i won't miss my target if i empty a full magazine on a fixed location.

I'll gladly face the consequences of my action later. Nigerians can malign me all they want for taking laws into my hands but history will never forget me as one who killed a corrupt politician.

I'm tired of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by NaLaugh: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2014
Who knows if either the commissioner or governor of Bayelsa is on twitter?
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by sopoundz(m): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2014
E no go easy for ezekial. Hmmmmm
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by adedejisy: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Where are the youth? Anyway God will surely revolt on the so called leaders...let's us wake up
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Tymax(m): 1:50am On Oct 11, 2014
It's too much na. Shoo. Is he going to pave the site with gold? This is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:53am On Oct 11, 2014
No wonder Nigeria hates Buhari.

$205million should be enough to solve 60-70% of the housing problems in Bayelsa and have the citizens living in dignity.

The funny thing is this building is going to end up costing at least $1+Billion and the maintenance is going to then cost at least another $4-5million a yr. In an environment where their soil has been totally destroyed due to oil spills, illiteracy is super-high and unemployment is astronomical.

Nigerians really got to be the sickest sadists on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 11, 2014
i wish i could be hulk for a day... just one day.. ify no finish these ppl, na bastard i be.. can u imagine. . adults with a brain less da a cockroach's... Jah take over

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware! – Buying These Lands May Increase Your Construction Cost Astronomically! / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Lagos NSITF Office Leaks, Rainwater Floods Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.