Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (7452 Views)

Start This Business With Just 20k And Make Huge Profit / Grab This Business Oppurtunity. You Can't Afford To Miss This. / Join Me In This Business To Save Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
smoothsk:
send me the full documentation.

digit1.solution@gmail.com, 08089481363

Check your email now
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Agathabishen(f): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
MyInfoo:

Check your email now
Am interested please. Agathabishen@gmail.com
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agathabishen:

Am interested please. Agathabishen@gmail.com

The KYC, Sales Letter and other details have been sent to you already... Check your email for the instruction
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello; fellow Nairalanders; all and sundry; I have gone on my search as I previously promised; and I mmust say, there was no office or whatsoever that was at d address he gave; the address the poster gave is. 58 wimpey road; of which I went on my sojourn to investigate, n I must say n I'll repeatj please my people; there is no address like dat, the one I saw was 58 iwofe road; n that happens to be a kiosk like electric shop!!! The building that fellowed (59 iwofe road) happens to be a church auditorium (salvation ministries) ; to really be sure, I asked everybody/anybody I saw around dat loci, n nobody seem to know any (web guru ) ... I think I have helped as much as I can ;some persons had accussed d OP of defrauding them; also the picture dat was posted above; is also same as dat of d OP (to show that they really know him)... It was sequel to dat I went on to really see if d address he posted here is real (of which it happens not to) ... These are traits of conmen (telling lies n false locations)... Nairalanders pls be careful in dealing with this man; if u do, u do at ur own peril; also over to d mods; pls watch this man(OP) closely; so NLnders don't fall prey...

Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Hello; fellow Nairalanders; all and sundry; I have gone on my search as I previously promised; and I mmust say, there was no office or whatsoever that was at d address he gave; the address the poster gave is. 58 wimpey road; of which I went on my sojourn to investigate, n I must say n I'll repeatj please my people; there is no address like dat, the one I saw was 58 iwofe road; n that happens to be a kiosk like electric shop!!! The building that fellowed (59 iwofe road) happens to be a church auditorium (salvation ministries) ; to really be sure, I asked everybody/anybody I saw around dat loci, n nobody seem to know any (web guru ) ... I think I have helped as much as I can ;some persons had accussed d OP of defrauding them; also the picture dat was posted above; is also same as dat of d OP (to show that they really know him)... It was sequel to dat I went on to really see if d address he posted here is real (of which it happens not to) ... These are traits of conmen (telling lies n false locations)... Nairalanders pls be careful in dealing with this man; if u do, u do at ur own peril; also over to d mods; pls watch this man(OP) closely; so NLnders don't fall prey...

Thank you...

I wonder why some people are just there to destroy other people for no just cause.. I personally sent you an email to check me up at my office inwhich you said you wont be available... So what wrong have I done?...

Secondly just because you came arround the Location and you didnt see my Sign-Board never mean I am not located there.... Does it mean that it is all office that should have a sign-board, I run a I.T Firm and also a Freelancer and a developer, its my skill I used to develop the School Model?

Anyway I have learnt how to absorb cheap black-mail like this but in all I will always prove myself right.... I dont need everyone as a partner.

I have attached the emails we communicated together.
I went outside to snap all the locations you said you visited...
If I want to be dubious I will never give my Address Neither will I bother to prove myself to clear the air...

At this point I will keep on putting smile on people's face through the product I offer and will never bother about Blackmailers like you anymore..

I took my time to snap all the places you mention, even the first bank you didnt mention and my office...And you can prove me wrong if the location I snapped and attached here is false...

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
MyInfoo:

I wonder why some people are just there to destroy other people for no just cause.. I personally sent you an email to check me up at my office inwhich you said you wont be available... So what wrong have I done?...

Secondly just because you came arround the Location and you didnt see my Sign-Board never mean I am not located there.... Does it mean that it is all office that should have a sign-board, I run a I.T Firm and also a Freelancer and a developer, its my skill I used to develop the School Model?

Anyway I have learnt how to absorb cheap black-mail like this but in all I will always prove myself right.... I dont need everyone as a partner.

I have attached the emails we communicated together.
I went outside to snap all the locations you said you visited...
If I want to be dubious I will never give my Address Neither will I bother to prove myself to clear the air...

At this point I will keep on putting smile on people's face through the product I offer and will never bother about Blackmailers like you anymore..

I took my time to snap all the places you mention, even the first bank you didnt mention and my office...And you can prove me wrong if the location I snapped and attached here is false...
but bro; I asked U to send me the location to ur place; after dat mail; of which u didn't reply d mail; I was to tell U; dat friday, will be a better date; but u never replied it; I asked 4 ur around dat loci; n everybody seemed not to know u; or any like you; so what else do u want me to think ;
If u really true; U have to proof it; n pass that litmus test of credibility; people need to know u re true; as many persons already have pending issues!!! I think I did d very right thing @ ds circumstance!!

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Funpeter: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Scammer pack well jar you have be bursted........

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by polowo4lif: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Raymondenyi:
but bro; I asked U to send me the location to ur place; after dat mail; of which u didn't reply d mail; I was to tell U; dat friday, will be a better date; but u never replied it; I asked 4 ur around dat loci; n everybody seemed not to know u; or any like you; so what else do u want me to think ;
If u really true; U have to proof it; n pass that litmus test of credibility; people need to know u re true; as many persons already have pending issues!!! I think I did d very right thing @ ds circumstance!!

Bad Belle People sef... Una go just dey to dey spoil up and down... Which kinda of stupid litmus test... I critically analyze your rubbish to match with the images posted by the op and I see correlation, and the op asked you if the pix are true or false

People like you full for Nairaland just dey to the destroy.. Na one of Devil Characteristics be that. You must be a Devil..

This Na my conclusion..... You sef, you are not a saint cos I know you wella... You can prove me wrong cos I just uploaded your pix below, so tell me whether the pix is not you....

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2014
polowo4lif:

Bad Belle People sef... Una go just dey to dey spoil up and down... Which kinda of stupid litmus test... I critically analyze your rubbish to match with the images posted by the op and I see correlation, and the op asked you if the pix are true or false

People like you full for Nairaland just dey to the destroy.. Na one of Devil Characteristics be that. You must be a Devil..

This Na my conclusion..... You sef, you are not a saint cos I know you wella... You can prove me wrong cos I just uploaded your pix below, so tell me whether the pix is not you....
bro ; U haven't shown any characteristic of a mature person @ all; what warranted U; going to my blog, to get my picture n uploading it here? Is that not silly n stupid; I'll ask U to better take dat pic down,
I only did wat I should; 4 d safety of other Nairalanders, I almost fell prey to a con artist, sommetime, dat claimed he was in abuja; I only got saved, by a true Nairalander; dat happened to b in abuja; n promised to go trace d location himself... Look; I did what any responsible n responsive Nairalander will do for others; If u check back our chats, U'll get to see j I was amongst d pioner potential resellers, 4 his concept (cus I saw it ingenous) until d allegations started coming up, calling him(d OP) his full name(meaning he is well known by dem) n I choose to go n see 4 myself!!! I think d OP; was suppose to come clean; if he hadn't any office; he should have said it ab initio; n I would have arranged 4 a meeting; n we get to talk; instead of giving a false address (to pass a point)... n further complicating d issues, making it seem fishy;

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2014
polowo4lif:

I really appreciate the fact that you took your time to read through the allegation and also my response... Within me I don't need every as partners... So I've decided not to mind people's bad comment any more. Just recently I saw someone castigating Nairabet and Akin Alabi (Owner of Nairabet) came to respond himself, I learnt something from that... That Misconception can make people castigate someone... But I want to beg you one thing if @Raymondenyi has done nothing wrong to you, pls and pls put down his picture... I've waved off his castigating statements... Pls bring down his Pix
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
MyInfoo:

I really appreciate the fact that you took your time to read through the allegation and also my response... Within me I don't need every as partners... So I've decided not to mind people's bad comment any more. Just recently I saw someone castigating Nairabet and Akin Alabi (Owner of Nairabet) came to respond himself, I learnt something from that... That Misconception can make people castigate someone... But I want to beg you one thing if @Raymondenyi has done nothing wrong to you, pls and pls put down his picture... I've waved off his castigating statements... Pls bring down his Pix
I only ask for one thing to prove u ain't a scammer but my comment was deleted so I ask again.
give us the website of one of the schools u have installed the application for,.... if we see the interface and try to login it will reject us because we ain't affiliated with the school if u cannot provide it then u are a fraud who deserves jail time.
the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2014
shyna01:
I only ask for one thing to prove u ain't a scammer but my comment was deleted so I ask again.
give us the website of one of the schools u have installed the application for,.... if we see the interface and try to login it will reject us because we ain't affiliated with the school if u cannot provide it then u are a fraud who deserves jail time.
the ball is in your court.

Visit www.mitahatosecondary.com and click on Portal
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
MyInfoo:

Visit www.mitahatosecondary.com and click on Portal
the school is not even in west africa.
did u design the website or what .... OK post names of schools in Nigeria u have give service ..... if possible up to ten.

I don't see u in pH working for Kenyan school, this still seems dubious..... besides y aren't people who sent u mails earlier declaring their success.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by ijewejones: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Whoeva said dat Sam Rotimi Ameh is genuine is a liar!
He owns d webguruschoolmodel.com WSM wic he uses in duping pple.

I can prove dat he only get pple to work 4 him using webguruschoolmodel.com & latter absconds...(i am one person out of many).He is owing me 4 some done jobs/referred schools & @ d same tym,he didn't carry out d jobs wic he is paid 4. He keeps migrating like nomads den using pix of d old places he has once stayed as a proof dat he actually stays wia he mentioned. Ask him presently wia his office is & he will use #72 ogba retail market as an office numba(he doesn't exist dia)

In a nut shell,Sam Rotimi Ameh is a hooligan & webguruschoolmodel.com & oda online biz wic he involves himself are his dubious companies wic he operates/owns. He uses different monikers on nairalander in defending himself...lol

Rotimi Sam Ameh,Sam Rotimi Ameh,webguruschoolmodel.com,webguru link services are all his scam company names.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by ijewejones: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
MyInfoo:

Even the President of Nigeria is Insulted and blackmailed.... Get lost and go resolve any issue you have with anyone

We do real business and you can check out below...
ADDRESS: 58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

We dont hide our identity

Sam Rotimi Ameh u are a hooligan!

I can prove dat he only get pple to work 4 him using webguruschoolmodel.com & latter absconds...(i am one person out of many).He is owing me 4 some done jobs/referred schools & @ d same tym,he didn't carry out d jobs wic he is paid 4. He keeps migrating like nomads den using pix of d old places he has once stayed as a proof dat he actually stays wia he mentioned. Ask him presently wia his office is & he will use #72 ogba retail market as an office numba(he doesn't exist dia)

In a nut shell,Sam Rotimi Ameh is a hooligan & webguruschoolmodel.com & oda online biz wic he involves himself are his dubious companies wic he operates/owns. He uses different monikers on nairalander in defending himself...lol

Rotimi Sam Ameh,Sam Rotimi Ameh,webguruschoolmodel.com,webguru link services are all his scam company names.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by ijewejones: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / Car Security Tracker Installation Promo: 20K only!!! / Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.