Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

|««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| (5835 Views)

|««-CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS*SOSIQDUDE-Vs-CRANIUM*»»| / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by cdamsel(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
softsparkyy:

Hahahahahhahaha just sit on the fence datz all. I am supporting both of them.
My dear na fence I dey o
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Testerfuze(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ochon you stretch Lines alot which is NT really a gud thing and then ur rhymes are also what you should pay Proper attentions to....do this and lets begin 4rm there
Meanwhile mvgt:olubukato
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
softsparkyy:

Don't worry I believe you will bounce back with time.

Don't worry mami, imma make you proud. grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Testerfuze:
Ochon you stretch Lines alot which is NT really a gud thing and then ur rhymes are also what you should pay Proper attentions to....do this and lets begin 4rm there
Meanwhile mvgt:olubukato

Thanks a lot bro.. I'll make proper corrections if I'm to battle again. I appreciate.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ochon

Your bars ain't REALLY THAT NICE/ coz I've seen SIMILAR LINES/ from whack rappers with SIMILAR MINDS/
I'm SPILLING YA SPINES/ cuz you'd have to spit with throat cancer for ya shiit to sound ILLER THAN MINE!

^ ^ ^ That was a bar made of 5 lines with 4-syllabic rhyme scheme (the ones in caps). Always note that ur punch must come last, while the rest are referred to as build-ups. Unless wanna make it complex like Coogar and the rest. . so u can start with a punch and u MUST end it with a punch.
See what I mean by 4 syllables. .taking the last line: ill-er-than-mine.

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:
Ochon

Your bars ain't REALLY THAT NICE/ coz I've seen SIMILAR LINES/ from whack rappers with SIMILAR MINDS/
I'm SPILLING YA SPINES/ cuz you'd have to spit with throat cancer for ya shiit to sound ILLER THAN MINE!

^ ^ ^ That was a bar made of 5 lines with 4-syllabic rhyme scheme (the ones in caps). Always note that ur punch must come last, while the rest are referred to as build-ups. Unless wanna make it complex like Coogar and the rest. . so u can start with a punch and u MUST end it with a punch.

i would avoid the repetitive use of the word "similar" in that verse.......that's for modo's level.

Your bars ain't REALLY THAT NICE/ coz I've seen SIMILAR LINES/ from whack rappers with INSULAR MINDS/
I'm SPILLING YA SPINES/ cuz you'd have to spit with throat cancer for ya shiit to sound ILLER THAN MINE
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i would avoid the repetitive use of the word "similar" in that verse.......that's for modo's level.

Your bars ain't REALLY THAT NICE/ coz I've seen SIMILAR LINES/ from whack rappers with INSULAR MINDS/
I'm SPILLING YA SPINES/ cuz you'd have to spit with throat cancer for ya shiit to sound ILLER THAN MINE

Yeah, that's right. If actually I was doing a complete verse I'd avoid that. Just wanted to show him how a bar should be
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Yeah, that's right. If actually I was doing a complete verse I'd avoid that. Just wanted to show him how a bar should be

nice one, kr0ne!
can you include yeyenatu & lertee in the phoenix crew? they need you to smoothen their verses & punches. grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

nice one, kr0ne!
can you include yeyenatu & lertee in the phoenix crew? they need you to smoothen their verses & punches. grin
Lmao! most Phoenix members picked up on their own, or say by observing others. Like that Gladyys girl that just dropped a free on FFR. I remember how sloppy she used to be then. PaulThor is usually the one doing the coaching.Me I no dey get chance at all
The only two people I can boast I coached are Fyh and Teddybiyasi
There's one other guy, Pein, the one fund of u. If that boy join NL he go wound many people here. I'll post one of his recent brawls on FFR

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Lmao! most Phoenix members picked up on their own, or say by observing others. Like that Gladyys girl that just dropped a free on FFR. I remember how sloppy she used to be then. PaulThor is usually the one doing the coaching.Me I no dey get chance at all
There's one other guy, Pein, the one fund of u. If that boy join NL he go wound many people here. I'll post one of his recent brawls on FFR

Ehen, so teddy na phoenix member shocked
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lagunna:

Ehen, so teddy na phoenix member shocked
Nah, both of them ain't Phoenix members. Whatsapp
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:
Nah, both of them ain't Phoenix members. Whatsapp

okay..i wan battle u sef angry
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lagunna:

okay..i wan battle u sef angry
Lmao! Tell Guykhena na grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Lmao! most Phoenix members picked up on their own, or say by observing others. Like that Gladyys girl that just dropped a free on FFR. I remember how sloppy she used to be then. PaulThor is usually the one doing the coaching. Me I no dey get chance at all

this is revealing.....
so you coached teddymiyaki? cheesy grin and that skinny girl would be bragging like she's foxy brown. grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

this is revealing.....
so you coached teddymiyaki? cheesy grin and that skinny girl would be bragging like she's foxy brown. grin

Yeah, she can brag now, same way Fyh Is bragging, but God know say I don try for dem grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Yeah, she can brag now, same way Fyh Is bragging, but God know say I don try for dem grin

FYH is dopë
he puts in the work, i like his tenacity. he's always willing to learn & his scripts get better and better every time.

teddymiyaki started as a clown - with incomplete letters & text-typing slangs. she has improved a lot too though but her bragging no get part 2. grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

FYH is dopë
he puts in the work, i like his tenacity. he's always willing to learn & his scripts get better and better every time.

teddymiyaki started as a clown - with incomplete letters & text-typing slangs. she has improved a lot too though but her bragging no get part 2. grin
Yeah, she used to write her words incomplete
As for the bragging, what else do expect from a lil girl whopping his elders
Check out the battle from Pein I posted on FFR
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Yeah, she used to write her words incomplete
As for the bragging, what else do expect from a lil girl whopping his elders
Check out the battle from Pein I posted on FFR

link, please.....
how come you guys don't copy/paste battles from the other forums here? we should be seeing these battles - not everyone use facebook or 2go or whatever.

there should be a thread where we can view "foreign" battles. besides, i suspect you have been writing for teddy. her set-ups have been real good of late. there's a change in the style of writing too.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

link, please.....
how come you guys don't copy/paste battles from the other forums here? we should be seeing these battles - not everyone use facebook or 2go or whatever.

there should be a thread where we can view "foreign" battles. besides, i suspect you have been writing for teddy. her set-ups have been real good of late. there's a change in the style of writing too.
Nah! If I do that it would be cheating and won't be encouraging her na. I only show her examples and advise her to practice. Me I don't even have time
The verse is on FFR. Posted already
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:
Ochon

This is great. Thanks lot..and Coogar too for the "similar" lesson.

One more thing.. I don't know what simile/metaphor is in text-battling.. An example will be highly appreciated.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Nah! If I do that it would be cheating and won't be encouraging her na. I only show her examples and advise her to practice. Me I don't even have time.

okay - we are watching. grin

The verse is on FFR. Posted already

who is david pein?
the dude even referenced my name.....see me see wahala.

.........Me?? I'm a born vet. ./with strong techs. ./i've got babes, chicks. .when I insert my dick they all dead!/but u broke, and that's the only way u bleeped mehn!/but this ur love for 'COOGER' only means. .u even way broke 2 afford Young Girls!!/(Cooger. .cougar)

someone should please bring david pein here....he's got some explanation to do. grin

ochon:

This is great. Thanks lot..and Coogar too for the "similar" lesson.
One more thing.. I don't know what simile/metaphor is in text-battling.. An example will be highly appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/1936826/nairaland-rapbattles-learning-thread
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

okay - we are watching. grin

who is david pein?
the dude even referenced my name.....see me see wahala.

someone should please bring david pein here....he's got some explanation to do. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1936826/nairaland-rapbattles-learning-thread
That's Geophrey's verse, dissing Pein that he's fond of u
Pein doesn't have account here yet
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

That's Geophrey's verse, dissing Pein that he's fond of u

who is geoffrey & who is pein?
how do they know me, biko?
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

who is geoffrey & who is pein?
how do they know me, biko?
Nl has more guest viewers than members, so they know. Ibime is well-known in almost every site u find many Nigerians. I remember one guy impersonating him back then on 2go and we were all scared to diss him. The guy even use the name dey fu-ck Stu.pid girls wey wan learn rap by all means, until we blew his cover. He was stealing Ibime's lines
Meanwhile, 2go is not really a place for kids like some claim. Evilchapterz was once there and evn almighty U3 has an account there too
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Nl has more guest viewers than members, so they know. Ibime is well-known in almost every site u find many Nigerians. I remember one guy impersonating him back then on 2go and we were all scared to diss him. The guy even use the name dey fu-ck Stu.pid girls wey wan learn rap by all means, until we blew his cover. He was stealing Ibime's lines
Meanwhile, 2go is not really a place for kids like some claim. Evilchapterz was once there and evn almighty U3 has an account there too

i pursued evilchapterz from here.
i remember telling him i would turn his evilchapters into a holyparagraph.

he never came back since then. that nigga is a püssy!
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i pursued evilchapterz from here.
i remember telling him i would turn his evilchapters into a holyparagraph.

he never came back since then. that nigga is a püssy!
The guy is dope. He just has annoying attitude problem
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by lertee(f): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

nice one, kr0ne!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Lmao! Tell Guykhena na grin

Lolzz.. On a serious note though.. I think you should battle coogar, ibime or mikuz..

Those guys no dey battle again sef..

coogar vs kr0ne..

make we pop thread na..
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lagunna:

Lolzz.. On a serious note though.. I think you should battle coogar, ibime or mikuz..

Those guys no dey battle again sef..

coogar vs kr0ne..

make we pop thread na..

hehehehe - let him battle mikuz.
my head is elsewhere these days - FUT has taken my interest away completely in writing.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

hehehehe - let him battle mikuz.
my head is elsewhere these days - FUT has taken my interest away completely in writing.

Alright..

So it's gonna be kr0ne vs emaprince then..
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by coogar: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lagunna:

Alright..

So it's gonna be kr0ne vs emaprince then..

kr0ne vs teddymiyaki(please)
that would be a proper grudge match - we would get to read some personals. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.