Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) (5920 Views)

Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out . / Po Deep Vs I-shine / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2008
Rules
1. 10 Bars
2. Restricted Voting
3. No Yo Momma diss
4. No judge.
a) A total of 5 votes.
b). 3 - 2 votes is a win.
c). 3 straight votes is a K.O
d). 4 straight votes T.K.O

5.  NO BITING
6. No irrelevant talk

Voters allowed are Mailmalc, Alexpissu, Menike, Rapsody, Chiogo and any credible emcee with a minimum of 300 posts
The Defeated Contestant has to accept his fate.
A plea for a rematch after loss is subject to the winner's choice

@bolaji and po deep
If you object to any of the rules, speak now or forever hold your peace
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2008
@bolaji
Just say u'r ready & I'll rip it.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dude, u'r online, just say u'r ready & if u wont, then say u'r not. Simple.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dude, u'r online, just say u'r ready & if u wont, then say u'r not. Simple.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
@smallie
i am ready anyday but since my status has changed now. i must be introduced properly first .
so you or eldee should get to work now and introduce me properly. have u ever seen yaradua battling a rookie without a proper protocol being observed ? when u are done with the intros u may drop ur verse and wait for ya doom !
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Sharn06: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
bolajibaok:

@smallie
i am ready anyday but since my status has changed now. i must be introduced properly first .
so you or eldee should get to work now and introduce me properly. have u ever seen yaradua battling a rookie without a proper protocol being observed ? when u are done with the intros u may drop your verse and wait for ya doom !

Bolajibaok, eff INTROS. U might as well want to start 'OUR' battle now that i'm done with Eldoublo
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
@SHARN
go ahead and bust , i assume you have introduced me properly init? .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
@bolaji
Are u ready or still scared?
hmnn this one that ur begging for essay to be written before u start, i'm already busy preparing the epitaph grin grin

shoot if u wanna shoot don't talk. . .

and please read the rules well, make any objections now or never. . .i don't want a repeat of what you did against chiogo and wordsmith
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
@eldee
dont sound obvious that you are biased again . even tho i know that you are .; i try to make u look like a sane person .

just prepare the damn thing and post it .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hmnn, it's obvious that ur trying to draw that card again, but I'll just leave you to make whatever you want to make of urself.
now it's this simple, everyone has battled without creatin more beef, wordsmith vs mailmalc is an example. . .
why can't u just say u r ready and stop being a chicken, we're tired of ur new style of buying biting time cheesy

and btw if u can't battle without an intro, then u cant battle on this thread ****r
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by FLOWSHOW: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2008
whats going on here ?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2008
Eldee pls use ur church mind & give d wuss an intro so we can kick it.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2008
k, i'll be free arround 1 today. . . i'll do it asap
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
Eldee?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
Bolajibaok: (a.k.a bolajibroke)
Entourage: Flow-show, passworded, fesse
Self-acclaimed King of Nairaland net-cees, unarguably the most popular spat-rebel in the forum. Host of the Rap World Cup, Loved by few(Flowshow and Passworded), hated by some, disrespected by many. . . Obviosly the underdog. Defeated by Wordsmith and Chiogo, is this time for him to gain the respect he obviously longs for?

Po Deep
Entourage: Wordsmith and many others
Needs no introduction. Definitely one of the best emcees on nairaland. Dished out countless knockouts. Survivor of the goldeen generation of the Emcees on nland. Wordy critic, top hiphop head, clear favourite in this battle? Would this be another victory for Deep or will this be the first of the unexpected shocks?

Enough of the drooling, let's get this joint cracking. . .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
@eldee
thats the old bolajibroke , that was my wordsmith battle intro , you just copied and pasted it , my status has changed
do an intro that befits my newly acquired status cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lol, what newly acquired status? You are still the same old wack B! cheesy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
@po deep
it's obvious that this dude is too scared to battle, just get yourself another contestant that's not a chicken
he's not worth the trashing, beatin him does nuffin to your cred, even chiogo know that grin
he's a lipsrsealed r

@bolaji
what did u want me to add, is it the fact that u got disgraced on two different forums?
or is it the fact that chiogo beat you two rounds in a row with only your alter egos voting for you?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
LMFAO. YOU BOTH SHOULD TAG TEAM AGAINST ME . I MEAN PO-DEEP AND WORDSMITH .
SINCE U WANNA FIGHT FOR UR
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
LMFAO. YOU BOTH SHOULD TAG TEAM AGAINST ME . I MEAN PO-DEEP AND WORDSMITH . 2 ON 1 . LMFAO
SINCE U CANT STAND UR   GETTIN WHOOPED. grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lol. Eldee, I feel what u'r saying, I know he's worthless, I just want to shut him up.
@bolaji, lol, obviously u're not ready. When u are, make it known to me. L8r.

@all, Happy new month!
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
am actually trying to tell you that i aint in your level. smallie

eldee make i set a girl battle for you.? shebi hand dey hitch you u dey type nonsense
oya try ur luck

its eldee vs jessica
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
@nland jobless perv
i've not battled anyone on this forum and you think i'll start by battling ur sorry ass
my bad, i just exposed another nland secret, nah everyone knows already undecided

anyways, when u're through with the remaining id's sign in as bolajibroke and battle
for goodness sake, everyone's beating u, give po deep a chance to enjoy himself grin grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
did i hear sumone say i'm been to harsh on this poverty-stricken jobless asshole

Eldee Vs Jessica Eldee's Manhood AT STAKE !   bolajibaok 
Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2)   bolajibaok 
Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz  bolajibaok 
Jessica Vs Chiogo Girlz Nite Out. (2)   bolajibaok 
Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship (2) (3)   bolajibaok 
Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady   bolajibaok 
Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out .  bolajibaok 
Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty  bolajibaok 
Opemogaji Vs Alexpissu Strictly 16 Bars   bolajibaok 
Spottie Vs Ravenzord   bolajibaok 
MENIKE VS MAVERIK LOW LIFE MEDIOCRE MAVERIK FIRST BATTLE. (2) (3)  bolajibaok 
Wordsmith Vs Spottie *******warcraft 2 *******  bolajibaok 
Chiogo vs bolaji-broke VOTES FOR ROUND 2 NOW ON. VOTE HERE (2) (3)  bolajibaok 

P.S All these threads were organised without the consent of any of the supposed rappers

this dude is as jobless as the word goes, it's just ill-luck that led him to nairaland
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Man i no fit shout , bolaji which one  be intro again  grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
Eldee,

*laughing my friggin' ass* Gawd, i was laffing so much, my roomates and palis had to ask "hope nothing?". Gawd, so true. . . .dude is one jobless soul cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol aint that funny . your roomates are hiding behind ur school shadows. na primary 3 una dey ? abi na hostel small boys.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2008
Lol, eya. . . Seun, see wetin Nairaland don produce. . .anoda crazeperson wey no just get sense. . .cheesy cheesy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
wordsmith you mean u be craze person? . i hear say po-deep flog u because you post for nairaland when u suppose dey arrange chair for church.

hold urself o , or a grudge rap battle will be in the offing for u
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2008
Wuss. . . .absolute Wuss
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Ebaby2: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
bolajibaok:

am actually trying to tell you that i aint in your level. smallie

eldee make i set a girl battle for you.? shebi hand dey hitch you u dey type nonsense
oya try your luck

its eldee vs jessica
Bloajiboak AKA Sucker 4 life

I warned you not to mess with me but you did, and for that i will make your life a living hell

LOL holy shit, you have the nerve to tell someone that he/she isn't in your level, what lever were you talking about sef, you meant the failure/retard level, I know 4 sure no responsible human want to be on that level of yours. Btw, who de fu ck do you really think you are sef, look around fool no nlanders are on the same page as you, everyone one of them has plans/life and bright futures outside nland unlike your illiterate ass, most of them are college students, high school or working. You better start thinking about your future because this life is too precious for you to fu ck yourself up, which obviously you have started doing, it isn’t late yet

A word is enough for the wise wink

this dude is as jobless as the word goes, it's just ill-luck that led him to nairaland
See your life, when i called you jobless people thought i was harsh grin grin grin.

Your life is nland, you shit, sleep, eat, shower e.t.c on nland. GET A LIFE
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
@e-baby
ur momma pussi stinks like oku-eko. the bitch cant even spell well . bloody illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl / Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.