Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Electric Hand Sewing Machine. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Electric Hand Sewing Machine. (4619 Views)

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by anitaoluchi(f): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls where do I get electric hand sewing machine.
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by stylenig(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
in d market..smplace like alaba or west minister I HV one which uses aa batteries it looks like a stapler kinda..its good tho
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by priceman: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
anitaoluchi:
Pls where do I get electric hand sewing machine.

My advice is that you should be very clear about the type of sewing machine you are looking for. I believe you know that these machines come with different functions. If you are clear about the functions you want in the machine or what you want to use it for now and in the future you will be able to buy a sewing machine from one of the best brands at cheap price. Here is a list with all sorts of machings (hand held and table electric sewing machine) http://www.ngpricehunter.com/sewing.htm.

The good thing about the machines on the list is that they are original products sold by reliable shops. Please, read about these machines and their functions so you make the right choice.
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by anitaoluchi(f): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
stylenig:
in d market..smplace like alaba or west minister I HV one which uses aa batteries it looks like a stapler kinda..its good tho
thannks stylening how much it u buy yours nd how gud is it?
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by anitaoluchi(f): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
priceman:

My advice is that you should be very clear about the type of sewing machine you are looking for. I believe you know that these machines come with different functions. If you are clear about the functions you want in the machine or what you want to use it for now and in the future you will be able to buy a sewing machine from one of the best brands at cheap price. Here is a list with all sorts of machings (hand held and table electric sewing machine) http://www.ngpricehunter.com/sewing.htm.

The good thing about the machines on the list is that they are original products sold by reliable shops. Please, read about these machines and their functions so you make the right choice.

thanks I wnt this Hand Sewing Machine
This incredible Hand Sewing Machine by Handy Stitch, without delay makessewing brisk, easy and fun

Jumia

As low as
 N2,450.00
See It
From1 store(s)
Pls how do I get it
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by priceman: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
anitaoluchi:
thanks I wnt this Hand Sewing Machine
This incredible Hand Sewing Machine by Handy Stitch, without delay makessewing brisk, easy and fun

Jumia

As low as
 N2,450.00
See It
From1 store(s)
Pls how do I get it

If you click the "See it" button you can then place your order at Jumia or just read more about that product before you make up your mind. One thing I like is that those products have manufacturer warranty.
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by anitaoluchi(f): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
priceman:

If you click the "See it" button you can then place your order at Jumia or just read more about that product before you make up your mind. One thing I like is that those products have manufacturer warranty.
pls is the a number that I cann contact them with
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by anitaoluchi(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
priceman:

priceman how do I use it I jst bougth one but I do not know how to use it.
Re: Electric Hand Sewing Machine. by priceman: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
anitaoluchi:
priceman how do I use it I jst bougth one but I do not know how to use it.

@anitaoluchi: I believe these sewing machine come with manuals. By the way, I thought you already knew how to use it before you began asking where to buy it. Reminds me of someone buying a car before learning to drive. Good news is that you can learn even on your own. There are even youtube videos on how to use these machines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bullied For Having No Teeth Or Hair Becomes Model / How Should Married Women Dress? / Photos And Hermes Belt Replica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.