Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Word Can You Find In The Picture - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Word Can You Find In The Picture (899 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Word Can You Find In The Picture by wheesin(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2014
most people will fail this test. 72% will fail it .

Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Nielbaba(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Its four letters i guess i saw(i & a) dos r d middle words
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by dytbabe: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Guess what is written in this picture?

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by iamsegsy(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2014
all I see is no 6
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Idrismusty97(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yes! I see it. It is a sentence with seven words. This is what is written on the picture;

"Guess what is written on this picture?" cheesy
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Funjosh(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
What is this Do I even know lipsrsealed
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Tymax(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Liar
cool

Just turn your screen 90 deg anticlockwise.
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Samelle(f): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Liar
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by Idrismusty97(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:
Liar
cool

I don turn my phone all corners i no see anything o! Which one be 90° again? smiley

Modified: I see it now. The man eyeglass is useless(Dont waste your time looking at it). Also the dot on his right check is the same dot on small letter "i". The handwriting is conjoined, the "L" start directly under the eyeglass and it form his nose. I guess that's the 90° you are talking about cool. The cropped photo below explains better;

Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by wheesin(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:
Liar
cool

grin
Re: What Word Can You Find In The Picture by nwaobitex: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
LIAR!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Course To Choose / What Tribe Would Have Your Favourite Artiste(s) Been? (pics) / Are You Intelligent? Get In Here And Solve This Riddle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.