Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone (1399 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone by expert1000: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Peter Okoye Of PSquare Bags New Endorsement Deal alone

Peter Okoye has been named the new face and spokesperson for Olympic Milk. The singer signed the endorsement deal for several millions of Naira last week and will be officially unveiled soon, a source revealed exclusively to LIB. And yes, it's just Peter, not P-Square. This is the first time one of them will be endorsing a brand without the other.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone by braine(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
He should have turned it down.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Greed has set in.Maybe he wants to be alone
Re: Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone by Haywhymido(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
If I were him i won't av accept it.Dis will now or later on bring disunity between 'em. Maturity or nt
Re: Peter Of Psquare Bags New Endorsement Deal Alone by QSheba: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
peter always act immature

(1) (Reply)

Flawless! Miss Universe Nigeria, Celestine Osem Drops New Photos (look) / Thanking Someone For Accepting You Friend Request On Facebook. / Read This Transgender's Heartbreaking Suicide Note He Posted Hours Before...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.