Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Crazy, silly, Love.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy, silly, Love.... (664 Views)

Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. / Silly Things We Were Told About Heaven And Hell While Growing Up / It Is Dishonest To Describe Atheism As A Lack Of Belief In God (silly Atheism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy, silly, Love.... by Libbiey(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
You all know the movie, seen the movie.
You know the song and you've watched the video. It amazes me how people combine things that are opposite and has nothing in common together.
God's way isn't man's way and he spoke to me with "Crazy, stupid love". I was questioned in my inner man that is LOVE really crazy and stupid? But God has answers for me already.

Crazy : to be mentally deranged or demented.

Stupid : to lack intelligence or common sense.

Love : intense feeling of affection or fondness.

How these three can be put together is redundant. God is love and love is God ( John 3:16 ). God's love for us is neither crazy or stupid. He's way beyond intelligent cause he
made the world out of nothing and man from dust. As man in our stupidity, we rejected God and in craziness nailed him to the cross. God being love , made a way and commanded is love towards us by his death on the cross. An unconditional love, a love full of compassion, forgiveness, grace, mercy and kindness. He
loved us anyway even in our insanity and foolishness.

God is a God of love, He will always be and never change. Saying LOVE is crazy and stupid is blasphemy. Spread God's love to all because LOVE conquereth all and everything.....1 John
4:16. Love God, others and yourself. God bless
Re: Crazy, silly, Love.... by Funjosh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Libbiey:
You all know the movie, seen the movie.
You know the song and you've watched the video. It amazes me how people combine things that are opposite and has nothing in common together.
God's way isn't man's way and he spoke to me with "Crazy, stupid love". I was questioned in my inner man that is LOVE really crazy and stupid? But God has answers for me already.

Crazy : to be mentally deranged or demented.

Stupid : to lack intelligence or common sense.

Love : intense feeling of affection or fondness.

How these three can be put together is redundant. God is love and love is God ( John 3:16 ). God's love for us is neither crazy or stupid. He's way beyond intelligent cause he
made the world out of nothing and man from dust. As man in our stupidity, we rejected God and in craziness nailed him to the cross. God being love , made a way and commanded is love towards us by his death on the cross. An unconditional love, a love full of compassion, forgiveness, grace, mercy and kindness. He
loved us anyway even in our insanity and foolishness.

God is a God of love, He will always be and never change. Saying LOVE is crazy and stupid is blasphemy. Spread God's love to all because LOVE conquereth all and everything.....1 John
4:16. Love God, others and yourself. God bless

Good one my pastor mrs wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostalism: What It Means To Be Saved. / How I Found A Real Treasure / The Christain Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.