Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) (2263 Views)

Let's Catch Fun / Lets Catch Some New Year Fun / Facebook Contest An Avenue To Catch Fun And Win Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) by sagaciousity(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is the Kind of Thread I love putting up!!!! Back in those days.. I wish those days
never goes off. The days of Sefan.ru, Sharemobile.ro, Getjar.net and Waptrick.. Who Remember this Games? Splinter Cell, Die Hard, Brother In Arms, XII etc.

Re: Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) by cannonnier(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Metal slug, terminator, plenty plenty plenty.

But my favorite is Brothers in arn, earn in blood.
Re: Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
I remember splinter cell....chaos theory,pandora tommorrow, Double agent
Re: Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) by Gyarados(m): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Osahon7:
I remember splinter cell....chaos theory,pandora tommorrow, Double agent

a long time ago. :v , btw i remember it. And i play splinter cell pandora in my old phone k500i

cry

(1) (Reply)

All About Updates And Front Page Topics / Ladies,what Is The First Thing You Will Do If You Stumble Upon 500,000 / SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.