Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Prospective Batch C Members- Start Checking Your Schools By Monday - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Batch C Members- Start Checking Your Schools By Monday (1133 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Ekiti State Batch C Members Forum / 2013 Batch C Members Posted To Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prospective Batch C Members- Start Checking Your Schools By Monday by presskid(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
I was talking to a man who happens to work at the NYSC office this morning and it happened that he had to ask me for my call-up number, but I told him we are yet to get the call up numbers from our respective schools. The man made me realised that call up numbers as been dispatched already but it should be the schools holding on to it, so I think we all need to start showing how eager we are to get it by showing up to them and hastening them up to release it. And for those who needs the number for a special reason, its the earlier the better
Re: Prospective Batch C Members- Start Checking Your Schools By Monday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
We're talking about people that paid 4k but haven't gotten theirs and you're here saying we should go to our school.

2 Likes

Re: Prospective Batch C Members- Start Checking Your Schools By Monday by yokiti: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2014

(1)

To All Prospective 2015 Batch A NYSC Members / Help A Corps Member Out Abeg / Married Corper Caught Red Handed Having Sex In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.