Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview (578 Views)

If You Do Not Do This, Your Business May Fail. / All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / 20 Ways To Use Your Time If You’re Waiting For Your Next Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview by ferdiklint(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Do you wish to emerge successful in your next job interview?Do you want to be offered a letter of appointment? Of course you do! And so does every one else out there. Getting a letter of appointment isn't a mere child's play, certain measures needs to be maximised strictly so as to yield a pleasant result.

There are certain disastrous mistakes which employees make during an interview exercise. The end products of these actions can be so frustrating. Most people are never aware of such mistakes, they do not know how they fall victims of such blunders and so they refer to their interviewer as 'unfair' or maybe 'wicked' whenever they fail in an interview exercise.....see 5 mistakes that can dump you into the failure pile=> http://www.glitzyhub.com/2014/10/5-mistakes-that-must-be-avoided-in-job.html
Re: 5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview by mperoakeem(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: 5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
give me 5 reason why i should click dat link and i will give u five reason y i wont click the luink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You May Fail In Your Next Job Interview by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:
give me 5 reason why i should click dat link and i will give u five reason y i wont click the link
and I will give you five reasons why I never click that link !

(1) (Reply)

This Can Be The Best Thing You've Done This Year / 2015 Business For Students, Workers, Civil Servants, Retired Workers!!! / PMP Training For February (save 20k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.