Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development (732 Views)

JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
In the past days i have dropped lots of binary systems & strategies (FREE) for all you binary traders (HERE https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/9). These strategies are profitable and would remain if you follow the rules. Now its depends on you to adapt which strategies best suites you from 60 second time-frame till end of the day time-frame. I have been using most of them for a while now and the results have been great(75%-85% ITM).

The essence of all i have done to to give back to everyone just as people gave to me while going into binary options trading. I am a developer and would be interested to rub minds with traders who are creative and have ideas that they would love to enhance. All section of my site would be open till midnight today for all you that want to get these strategies and system after that they would be removed as i would go back doing what i do best, which is to develop trading system.

Like i mention earlier i am open to the idea of working together with creative traders on developing more and better systems. As I have a few traders i am working with right now. A page would be added today for such group its called "Group Chat", so if you are interested in developing trading system drop-by and let me know so we can work together. "Group Chat" is not a place for those that need strategies or system, as its strictly for serious development activities.

To access this page the password is "create". I wish everyone a great and prosperous trading career.

Cheers!!! from #TeamAlianza

NB: Link is located on my signature
Re: Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
ETA 15 mins. Thanks alot for those you sent email and for @ lan788 for the strategy/writeup you sent to me would contact write you soon. And also so does that tried out those strategies. All the best.
Re: Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
I have 5Min System I would be droping at the group chat for testers and more development Today. a lil busy now
Re: Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alianza 5M Avenger System has been dropped at the group chat. Please follow instructions as stated.
Re: Binary Options/forex Systems And Strategies Development by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alianza MA Rainbow System with confirmation has been dropped at the group chat. Please follow instructions as stated.

(1) (Reply)

The Possible Out Come Of Soludo's Naira Redomination Policy:ghanian Cedi In Mind / A Big Boost, The Most Simple And Yet The Biggest Business Opportunity (500K/M) / EPS Courier Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.