Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light (11614 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child / Flying Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Girl In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Melodia: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Alright, so why do I believe in the existence of Voodoo/Witches & Wizards who can transform themselves to other types of animals/birds and fly to their meetings? Very simple....I grew up in Nigeria - Africa and lived with the stark reality of voodoo/Juju as part of the culture. I saw Black Witchcraft/Wizardry practiced by neighbors, family members, friends and foes alike. I witnessed these dark forces falling under the anointing of the Holy Spirit at Church revivals and public places. Yes, they exist and do a lot of havoc to their families and loved ones.

I saw enough growing up that shocked the heck outta me. I've personally witnessed a lot of things and will share just 4 of such incidents that I witnessed, first hand:

1. At Rufai Street (Osodi, Lagos), on my way home from High School one day - I witnessed a man turn a girl into a goat and started dragging the goat away - obviously for money rituals. People quickly surrounded him and he confessed but claimed that he could not turn the girl back into a human being except they take the "goat" to the medicine man (Babalawo) and only hi can restore her back to her human form. Some elderly men left the scene with the man and headed to the Babalawo's house. I did not go with them nor do I know what became of the girl/goat! But I saw the transformation happen, right before my eyes - I will NEVER forget it!!!

2. At Osodi Bus stop, on my way home from work one evening, I witnessed a man touch another man's private part and his penis vanished...the man whose manhood disappeared started screaming and took off his pants to show the public what had just happened to him...his penis had shrunk to the size of a toddler.
To continue reading, click on link below:
http://nigeriancelebritynetwork.com/scandal-of-the-month.html

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by naturally: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Na wa o, NKAN NBE.
Why is it always Lagos or Benin?

Op, how come you are always an eye witness?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by coogar: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9wppQI9Czc

looks like a horror movie scene.....
are they sure a bird turned into a woman or this woman got burnt while trying to steal high tension cables?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by gidjah(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
IN AFRICA,ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9wppQI9Czc

looks like a horror movie scene.....
are they sure a bird turned into a woman or this woman got burnt while trying to steal high tension cables?

Tell me this went down in Benin City and I promise not to debate it cheesy
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by coogar: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Tell me this went down in Benin City and I promise not to debate it cheesy

it's in lagos......
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

it's in lagos......

Man It's feasible.

Lagos has got it when it comes to witch-craft.

You'd have to gulp down a bottle of olive oil then wash yourself with holy water before hitting the bed in areas like Igando and Ikotun. Lest 'em witches and wizards go sketch the map of Mauritania on top your body grin grin cheesy
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by coogar: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Man It's feasible.

Lagos has got it when it comes to witch-craft.

You'd have to gulp down a bottle of olive oil then wash yourself with holy water before hitting the bed in areas like Igando and Ikotun. Lest 'em witches and wizards go sketch the map of Mauritania on top your body grin grin cheesy

it's not the witch that bothered me, it's the fat policewoman that cracked me up. that's the fattest female officer i have seen. who is that one going to catch? grin cheesy

can she run?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Melodia:
Alright, so why do I believe in the existence of Voodoo/Witches & Wizards who can transform themselves to other types of animals/birds and fly to their meetings?
U shouldn't

Very simple....I grew up in Nigeria - Africa and lived with the stark reality of voodoo/Juju as part of the culture.
Not all cultures

I saw Black Witchcraft/Wizardry practiced by neighbors, family members, friends and foes alike. I witnessed these dark forces falling under the anointing of the Holy Spirit at Church revivals and public places. Yes, they exist and do a lot of havoc to their families and loved ones.
Now u r just adding saltsad

I saw enough growing up that shocked the heck outta me. I've personally witnessed a lot of things and will share just 4 of such incidents that I witnessed, first hand:
At this point I kinda lost u!^^^

1. At Rufai Street (Osodi, Lagos), on my way home from High School one day - I witnessed a man turn a girl into a goat and started dragging the goat away - obviously for money rituals. People quickly surrounded him and he confessed but claimed that he could not turn the girl back into a human being except they take the "goat" to the medicine man (Babalawo) and only hi can restore her back to her human form. Some elderly men left the scene with the man and headed to the Babalawo's house. I did not go with them nor do I know what became of the girl/goat! But I saw the transformation happen, right before my eyes - I will NEVER forget it!!!
Dude! It happened Right before ur eyes could see what was going on or what?

2. At Osodi Bus stop, on my way home from work one evening, I witnessed a man touch another man's private part and his penis vanished...the man whose manhood disappeared started screaming and took off his pants to show the public what had just happened to him...his penis had shrunk to the size of a toddler.
To continue reading, click on link below:
http://nigeriancelebritynetwork.com/scandal-of-the-month.html
Hmmm! Shrinking isnt d same as disappearing.
Ever heard of culture-bound syndromes?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

it's not the witch that bothered me, it's the fat policewoman that cracked me up. that's the fattest female officer i have seen. who is that one going to catch? grin cheesy

can she run?

Coog that lady is phucking slim. I've seen much more bigger policewomen.

As a woman, you have to be doing 500 pounds and above to join the Nigerian Police Force. That's there 'finest' criterion. grin grin
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bebe2(f): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wey d bird?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
@op, where's pic / video coverage of the bird transforming into a woman?

...Nigerians and their tall stories...
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:
@op, where is pic / video coverage of the bird transforming into a woman?

...Nigerians and their tall stories...

Click show images on ur browser settings! grin
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Click show images on ur browser settings! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
holyyyyyyyyy ghhhhhhoooosssstttt fire don catch am. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. That is how all my enemies will meet their waterloo.
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Zehner(f): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hmmm.....My Mum was just telling me about this gist o! shocked cos she owns a shop at Oshodi nd I tot it was just gist! Na wa o
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2014
bennyrazz:
holyyyyyyyyy ghhhhhhoooosssstttt fire don catch am. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. That is how all my enemies will meet their waterloo.

Really?

So in your book of witch-ology, only females practice witch craft? The men don't turn into night-flying birds that go suck their victims dry?

Seeing the way you jubilate about this woman's demise, it's safe to say you're not only a chronic advocate of jungle justice, but also a woman hater.
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

So in your book of witch-ology, only females practice witch craft? The men don't turn into night-flying birds that go suck their victims dry?

Seeing the way you jubilate about this woman's demise, it's safe to say you're not only a chronic advocate of jungle justice, but also a woman hater.
madam efe, are you a mind reader actually in my original response, I wanted to ask why is it that there are so many women flying witches getting arrested by hollllllly fiiiirrrrre, then I had to delete because I felt someone will call me a woman hater after all some demonic men practice wizardry. But, Why shouldn't I jubilate when I see evil people getting served big time and hmmm, what makes you think I'm a woman hater?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2014
^^ How did she get arrested by the "Holy Ghost Fire"?

How was she getting served "big time"?

How come there are never any video recordings of these "amazing" transitions from bird to human and vice versa? Seeing as these "witches" abound in their hundreds of thousands, living just next door to ordinary folk?

2 Likes

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2014
grin

Actually some or many nigerians are stoopeedas fok grin
EfemenaXY:

How come there are never any video recordings of these "amazing" transitions from bird to human and vice versa? Seeing as these "witches" abound in their hundreds of thousands, living just next door to ordinary folk?

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2014
We can record videos of people getting burnt instantly, etc..

but we can't record the very brief moment of a goat/bird turning into a woman.

who's fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by SAMBARRY: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2014
masonkz:
We can record videos of people getting burnt instantly, etc..

but we can't record the very brief moment of a goat/bird turning into a woman.

who's fooling who?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

bet I wan ask kweshon.why e always be say na only for africa woman dey turn to bird, serpent and orisirisi.why them no dey fly or manifest themselves for western societies grin

2 Likes

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

bet I wan ask kweshon.why e always be say na only for africa woman dey turn to bird, serpent and orisirisi.why them no dey fly or manifest themselves for western societies grin

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Stop doubting these things, I'm sure this woman must have confessed it with her mouth. I know you don't believe in the supernatural but this world is more than what you see with your two naked eyes
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
bennyrazz:
Stop doubting these things, I'm sure this woman must have confessed it with her mouth. I know you don't believe in the supernatural but this world is more than what you see with your two naked eyes

Try harder.

Convince me.

Even if she "confessed", it was obtained under duress from the blood thirsty mob dying to lynch her - and therefore such a "confession" is irrelevant. Where is the solid proof, Bennyrazz?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Try harder.

Convince me.

Even if she "confessed", it was under duress from the blood thirsty mob dying to lynch her - and therefore irrelevant. Where is the solid proof, Bennyrazz?
was I there, seeing is believing they say, at least you have watched the video. There is no need for me to convince you cuz I will be wasting my time. If you don't still believe, fine. Me bennyrazz understands all these things and the witch you see in the video flew in a no fly zone. It is synonymous to an aircraft flying in a no fly zone, what will happen? the aircraft would be shot down by an anti-aircraft missile.
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
bennyrazz:
was I there, seeing is believing they say, at least you have watched the video. There is no need for me to convince you cuz I will be wasting my time. If you don't still believe, fine. Me bennyrazz understands all these things and the witch you see in the video flew in a no fly zone. It is synonymous to an aircraft flying in a no fly zone, what will happen? the aircraft would be shot down by an anti-aircraft missile.

~ You weren't there - but yet you're convinced she's a witch despite there being no solid evidence.

~Seeing is believing you say. The video you refer to doesn't show the woman transforming from bird to human, or human to bird. How come? Yet you believe she's guilty?

You still haven't answered my question about male blood-sucking wizards that fly at night. Don't they exist? Why aren't they "caught" and paraded nâkêd like their female counterparts? Abi they don't exist?

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

~ You weren't there - but yet you're convinced she's a witch despite there being no solid evidence.

~Seeing is believing you say. The video you refer to doesn't show the woman transforming from bird to human, or human to bird. How come? Yet you believe she's guilty?

You still haven't answered my question about male blood-sucking wizards that fly at night. Don't they exist? Why aren't they "caught" and paraded nâkêd like their female counterparts? Abi they don't exist?

where are you driving all this to?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
bennyrazz:
where are you driving all this to?

How do you mean?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by bennyrazz: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

How do you mean?
what you are insinuating here is that the woman in this video is not a witch?
Re: Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^ Is she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.