Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? (3171 Views)

This Is Exactly What Your Business Has Been Waiting For / Have U Noticed Dat Yr 2002 Calendar Is Exactly The Same Wit Yr 2013 Calendar / Where Exactly Were You This Time Last Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by amokeme(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Olamide, abit light skinned and on the slim side.
lol... am sure she has a surname..
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
amokeme:
lol... am sure she has a surname..
M sure in ur mind u fink m looking for a girl as a friend, its ma cuzn, koleosho, lemme knw if u knw ha, dunno ow 2 find ha in such busy environment eva since I bin around
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by amokeme(f): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettyboi1989:

M sure in ur mind u fink m looking for a girl as a friend, its ma cuzn, koleosho, lemme knw if u knw ha, dunno ow 2 find ha in such busy environment eva since I bin around
I dont think I know the name... iv asked pple and they dont too.. if you are in sch, just come to debby hall to announce her name because, the only koleosho I know is in eco
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
amokeme:
I dont think I know the name... iv asked pple and they dont too.. if you are in sch, just come to debby hall to announce her name
Alright thanks.
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by ABEngine(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2014
1. I think you both should've agreed on a time to communicate effectively and initially establish the conditions, this came only after she may had entertained curiosity.

2. In my opinion, its quite difficult to deal with clients whom haven't got an iota of idea as to what they want, leaving an agent with multiple variables to explore. Especially when a meeting isn't possible

3. Mehn for all I care asking about ASUN when you could have Google 'd the ish as you claim you could, felt like you actually wanted to toy around

4. Do you go around telling people they don't know how to carry out their businesses Oh dear friend that was wrong.

5. Lest i forget, You never mentioned a budget, that's not how to plan. #ReadingThruAgain# yea u didn't.

Anyways thanks to its quiet conclusion
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by amokeme(f): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2014
ABEngine:
1. I think you both should've agreed on a time to communicate effectively and initially establish the conditions, this came only after she may had entertained curiosity.

2. In my opinion, its quite difficult to deal with clients whom haven't got an iota of idea as to what they want, leaving an agent with multiple variables to explore. Especially when a meeting isn't possible

3. Mehn for all I care asking about ASUN when you could have Google 'd the ish as you claim you could, felt like you actually wanted to toy around

4. Do you go around telling people they don't know how to carry out their businesses Oh dear friend that was wrong.

5. Lest i forget, You never mentioned a budget, that's not how to plan. #ReadingThruAgain# yea u didn't.

Anyways thanks to its quiet conclusion

its past thanks smiley
Re: What Exactly Did I Do Wrong? by LaHeiress(f): 2:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Not a professional way to handle the issue, of which I am still struggling to see the issue sef. Anyways, have u picked a theme for the party? Or u just want a regular classy party. Whatever your choice is, we can plan this for you with whatever your budget is and be sure that you won't be addressed inappropriately.

La' Heiress Hospitality Services
Olamide Bakare
5155FEF3
bakare.lamide@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / 2020 Couples click this / Nigeria Got Talent Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.