Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I (2257 Views)

Can Gaurapad Treat Staph Infection? / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss / The Scam Called Staph Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by Jcurtis: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
The following strategy for eradicating staph infection from a sufferers bloods stream and body,is based on the military tactics of:
Siege
Starve n
Strike.

But first, you must understand one or two things about staph bacteria:

Staph bacteria is a highly intelligent organism that constantly scans its hosts environment,learns about the host internal systems and easily adapts to any new change in its environment. As a result,it is able to survive and even protects itself against new circumstances inside the host.

Staph has a predictable growth pattern once it gains entrance into a persons body.Once in,it feeds and quickly starts replicating inside the individual ,spreading very fast to new territories inside the persons body.As it spreads to new sites,it forms or groups into colonies,to make it easy for it to completely dominate the host.The power house of the billions or trillions of staph bacteria cells in a sufferer are these colonies formed by the organism.

The predictable pattern followed by Staph for conquering it host is:
1.Enter
2.Feed
3.Replicate(grow)-feed
4.Spread-feed-replicate-spread-feed-replicate
5.build colonies-feed-expand colonies-feed etc(take note that a colony could consist of millions or billions of staph bacterias!)

By the time colonies have formed in a persons body,health problems of various types will start coming up!
Then most people not knowing the cause of their health problems,rush to chemists and buy antibiotics for themselves,swallow them up and hope for relief.

Now, when the staph bacteria detects or encounters the antibiotic drug compounds,(usually as a kind of resistance)-it reacts like this, especially if it is the wrong antibiotics:

1.It tests the antibiotics compounds making up the drug and reacts(learns about the drug)
2.Symptoms Recedes(temporarily subsides,while at the same time developing new response to the antibiotic compounds in the drug)
3.Mutates into new kind of resistant super bug(adapts)
4.Re surfaces as a mutant and aggressively spreads to formerly controlled territories
5.knocks back the antibiotics with full power and make it useless(sometimes in days or weeks)
6.spreads -builds new colonies of super resistant bugs etc

This is why doctors will generally advise you don't play with antibiotics when treating staph infection.Don't ever attempt self medication if you suspect you have staph infection.Go for a test(D test,to determine the strains of staph and the perfect antibiotics for it) at the lab,take your result to a pharmacists or doctor,and follow their prescription to the letter.If you do otherwise,and feed staph with the wrong antibiotics,your staph bacteria will simply transform into MSRA or mutants, a re engineered bacteria that will eat up all other antibiotics you throw at it and make your life a living hell.Staph always tests or learns about everything that comes into your system,with the goal of either brushing it aside,knocking it off totally,ignoring it or fleeing from it and dying from it!(this last one matters).

However as a result of the prevalence of fake drugs all over Nigeria,treating normal staph infection once and for all on a first attempt using prescribed antibiotics is not possible generally.This is why some people experiencing re-occurrence tends towards herbal alternatives.

So,if you are one of those interested in treating staph infection,with alternative remedies and have been looking for faster cure with herbs,this article,broken down into 3 or 4 parts,may prove helpful to you.

if you don't want to face all the nasty health challenges staph bacteria causes,try not to let it enter you!
if it enters or say you are infected,what can you do,without the use of man made drugs to eradicate it from your blood?

the simple answer is this:
Think like a Roman Military General,Preparing to go to war with a city in Ancient times.

The following strategy for eradicating staph infection from a sufferers bloods stream and body,is based on the military tactics of:
Siege
Starve n
Strike

one of the following steps in the staph infection growth circle, holds the key to the elimination of the bacteria inside you using herbs.

feed-
replicate-
spread and
build colonies

which step is it?

Staph greatest strength is its FEEDING Habits
At the same time,it is it greatest weakness.This is the key.

Therefore,to use herbs to kill staph infection,you will have to focus on:
1.restricting what the bacteria eats inside of you daily
2.surrounding it with suffocating foods or liquids daily(by suffocating foods, i mean natural foods that have been proven to inhibit staph bacteria)

Remember,staph bacteria is a living organism.This means,it eats or feeds to survive and grow.Without food,it dies.Like all living organisms that feeds,it has foods it likes and foods it does not like.When it feeds on foods it likes,it multiplies rapidly.A 1billion staph bacteria count,can rapidly increase to 2billion bacteria count within a short time(within hours,a day or two) by feeding on food it likes(wereas to kill the 2billion staph bacteria count back to 1billion or less),can take you days or weeks.

What foods does it like?where does it gets it food from?)

To answer the first question:

Staph bacteria likes all kinds of man made food produced from chemicals,flour,sugar and other artificial stuffs
It also likes all kinds of sweet foods eaten by man,both natural and artificial
it likes juices drinks,fruits with high sugar contents and most things the human tongue tastes as delicious or yummy or tasty to eat etc

So if you are the type of person that loves eating sweet things,remember,those are the things staph bacteria loves feeding on!

And by the way,staph actually gets it food, from well,the same food or things you put in your mouth and that goes down your throat!

if you want to win your battle against the infection,cut off the feeding process.
Be selective about what you eat or allow to go down your throat.

That s what army generals do by laying seige to a city.A siege could take days,monthss or years but in the end,the city ends up falling!

With it food supply or supply chain gone, the staph infection bacteria counts gradually reduces.To encourage more of such reduction, look for those natural things that usually inhabits the organism when consumed.

Things like Cocumber, cabbage,bitter leaf etc.

1.By selecting what you eat and also eating inhibitory foods regularly,you are simplying laying seige on the city of staph bacteria inside your body,

2.this siege leads to wide spread starvation for the hundreds of billions of staph bacteria,weakens it generally and promotes the gradual death of colonies inside a suffer

3.finally,to bring about massive destruction of the weakened staph bacterias and colonies, strike the existing bacterias with potent natural staph killers like oregano oil,thym oil,hemp oil or monkey tail,tinctures,spices and herbal teas.Yes it is at this stage, that you can direct man made antibiotics at the staph infection,with assurances that the remaining bacteria can't develop resistance to the drugs!

here is it again: siege, starve and strike!

in part two:i will be specific on how to use cabbage and lipton tea oil in clearing staph infection.
till we meet again,why not take some time to analyze your diet to find out if is packed full of the foods staph bacteria grows and multiplies on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by olawrites4(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
@poster, it sounds like you know so much about staph. can you please recommend a very good lab where i can do tests? i'll also like to know what i can take to get a total cure. thanks.
Re: Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by TellBlazer(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Were do I buy the oil
Re: Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by Evawin: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2019
please where can I get the oil I seriously need your help.can you drop your whatsapp phone number I want to find put the type of food needed to stave the staph
Re: Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by Evawin: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Eating unripe plantain, beans ,(brown rice )� not white rice,cucumber, garbage, using uripe plantain as swallow,white meat like chicken and fish...can this foods be of help to stave staph?
Re: Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I by motallerni: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

7 Guaranteed Ways Of Effectively Managing Pile (haemorrhoids) / Fohow Rose Oligose / Side Effects Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.