Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss (41862 Views)

Things You Should Know About Vitamins And Supplement / Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I / How To Make Homemade Herbal Teas To Beat Coughs, Colds And Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Have you been sweating your bu;tt off trying to loose those stubborn pounds? You have tried all sorts of exercise and health products and still it didn’t work… then you have to read this. I will be giving you health facts to aid your weight loss. lets begin with...
Teas
it is not a hidden fact that Teas have become the rage in weightloss over the years due to scientific research and its wonderful health benefits.
What teas do
Teas have a staggering number of health benefits. Among the top benefits are; prevents strokes, tooth decay, Arthritis, reduces cardiovascular risks and prevents Cancer. It is also known as ‘nature’s tranquillizer’ for its soothing properties. Research had looked into the natural components of tea and had found a compound known as polyhenol. Along with its caffeine content, it helps to burn fat faster. You could burn an average of 2.9 pounds in 12weeks while still maintaining your normal diet.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Teas come in different brands, quality and packaging. We have the; Black tea, Green tea, White tea, Oolong tea, Organic tea, Herbal tea, flowering tea, Puerh tea, and Rooibos tea. Generally they are all effective but it takes proper preparation to render it so.
I will be focusing on the three major teas for weight loss.
Green tea
Green tea has polyphenol which reduces excess triglyceride (the synthesized sugar and fat that gives energy in the body). It stimulates your metabolism by providing it with potent antioxidants that could be helpful to your body in many ways. The particular one that aids weightloss is called Epigallocatechin Gallate or EGCG and together with the caffeine content, it aids in helping the body to use fat as fuel. Green tea also improves endurance during exercise and helps burn more fat at a faster rate.
I will list here the top green teas that are 100% natural and that could be gotten in Nigeria or otherwise online to Nigeria.
-Matcha green-loosed leaves and tea bags (reviewed to possess more antioxidant in one cup than in an average green team. On sale online at Amazon.)
-Twinings green tea-tea bags (On sale at Amazon.)
-Celestial seasonings-tea bags(One of the top recommended. Can be gotten in Nigeria. If you can’t get it, contact me)
-Lipton green tea-tea bags (available in Nigeria)
-Tripleleaf green tea. (Available online and in Nigeria. If you can’t get it, contact me).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oolong tea
The difference in green tea and Oolong tea is the processing. All teas are green when picked. While green tea is heated in order to stop the oxidization process, Oolong teas are kept under carefully controlled conditions and allowed to oxidize. This is the only difference, all other components of Oolong and green tea are similar or equal though Oolong is reviewed to be more effective in weight loss than green tea. Its caffeine and EGCG is lower than that of green tea and its polyhenols is higher. The added benefit of Oolong is that it blocks fat!
List of natural Oolong brands
China Fujian Oolong-loosed leaves (available in Nigeria and online. Contact me if you can’t get it)
Prince of Peace Oolong- tea bags (as the above)
Bigelow Oolong- tea bags (as the above)
Tea Garden Green Oolong tea-loosed leaves ([url]amazon.com[/url])

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Black tea
Black teas go through a process of full oxidization and has most of the properties of green tea and Oolong tea. It can also block fat absorption and help with the process of weight-loss.
List of natural Black tea brands
Lipton black tea-tea bags (available in Nigeria and online)
Twinings Irish breakfast- tea bags (same as above)
Arbor teas, assam TGFOP black tea- tea bag (same as above)
Ahmad Darjeeling tea-loosed (same as above)

i loosed weight with Oolong and 100% natural slimming capsules

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
PS: for those who don’t like caffeine or are allergic to it, here are a list of decaf-teas that are just as effective.
Celestial seasonings de-caf green tea-tea bags (available in Nigeria and online or contact me)
Twinings Decaf green tea- tea bags (same as above)
Lipton decaf green and black tea- tea bags (same as above)
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Natural food supplements
This ranges from products that can boost weight loss, block fat absorption, decrease appetite and increase metabolism. Since there are lots of fake food supplements both online and in the shops, experts are careful to recommend a certain product and a certain brand. However, there are some approved weight-loss supplements that works and that has great consumer reviews. Some of which have major natural ingredients such as fiber, calcium, conjulated linoleic acid (CLA), green tea extract and green coffee extracts. All these ingredients can be taken solely or combined. Always check with your doctor before taking any of type of supplement.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by passionate88: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
By tea you mean lipton or all these herbal slimming tea?. Bournvita nd milo count as tea?.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by dominique(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
No proof that the two people in the picture are one and the same.

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Where can i get the oolong? Heard it works very well. Please paste your contact. The pm isnt going
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
passionate88: By tea you mean lipton or all these herbal slimming tea?. Bournvita nd milo count as tea?.
yes dear, lipton is a brand of tea that manufacture green tea and black tea and no, milo and bournvita are beverages. They make u fat. What kind of slimming herbal tea are u refering to
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
dominique: No proof that the two people in the picture are one and the same.
lol, what other proof do you want? Same person taken at different time.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Realchick: Where can i get the oolong? Heard it works very well. Please paste your contact. The pm isnt going
sorry for the inconvinence, you can email me at dojnaturals@gmail.com or visit my Facebook page https://facebook.com/DojNaturals/
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by passionate88: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2013
j.tenna:

yes dear, lipton is a brand of tea that manufacture green tea and black tea and no, milo and bournvita are beverages. They make u fat. What kind of slimming herbal tea are u refering to
I am sorry, I don't know much about tea, I don't know if it's only slimming or herbal slimming tea, but I know I have seen and heard about slimming tea. Please the "dear" makes me uneasy, can you please drop it?.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2013
passionate88: I am sorry, I don't know much about tea, I don't know if it's only slimming or herbal slimming tea, but I know I have seen and heard about slimming tea. Please the "dear" makes me uneasy, can you please drop it?.
ouch! Dont really mean anything by it. A slip of nature, sorry oh!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by NadiaSA1(f): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Hi j.tee I've recently started taking Herbex attack the fat syrup which is meant to reduce my appetite but I feel like its doing the opposite nd I feel very weak after taking..

I don't know if I should just stop or carry on maybe it will change in a period of time
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Hi j.tee I've recently started taking Herbex attack the fat syrup which is meant to reduce my appetite but I feel like its doing the opposite nd I feel very weak after taking..

I don't know if I should just stop or carry on maybe it will change in a period of time
hey! Pause for now! Send me the contents of the herbex. Let me know how safe it is...how long have you been taking it?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
i have taken time to make a list of very potent 100% natural supplements in the market.
African mango- the extract from this fruit called Irvingia Gabonensis is gotten from the seed of bush mango (popularly called dikka fruit or ogbono seed) and is only found in Nigeria and Cameroon. This extract is what aid in weight lost. It has no caffeine (that is if you buy the original 100% natural one). Check out great reviews about this wonder pill www.askgerireilly.com/african-mango-reviews/ and can only be bought online at the official website [url]www.africanmangoplus.com [/url]
Raspberry ketones- the attributes of this product is that it subsides hunger and boost energy. Works best when used other potent supplements like green coffee bean. Check out real consumer reviews www.supplement-geek.com/raspberry-ketones-weight-loss-review-side-effects/ and can be bought only online at [url]www.raspberryketonepremium.com/ [/url]
Green coffee bean- this is an extract from coffee bean seed that hasn’t been roasted. It has great consumer review too. [url]www.healthfoodpost.com/green-coffee-extract/ [/url]can be bought online at their official website at [url]www.gcbmax.com [/url]
Slimming fiber capsule/Skinny fiber-has three major natural weightloss ingredients and has no caffeine. It also has great reviews both online and offline. It absolutely works! I’m a living testimony. Check out customers reviews here at www.facebook.com/Gettingskinnywithmalloree and you can buy online at their official website www.skinnybodycare.com or contact me to get them for you.

Note: while it has been said that the best way to lose weight and keep it off is to exercise, get enough sleep, eat a balanced diet and don’t eat late, teas and supplements have that great ability to hasten things up by increasing the rate at which you burn fat and further more gives you a lot of other benefits. Don’t let anyone deceive you. Teas and supplements are not a quick fix to weightloss, they just help to accelerate the fat burning process. There is not miracle drug that will just melt the fat in days, it takes work and time and patience. Be careful of what you buy. Always research for the original! Avoid third party sites like amazon and Ebay when buying stuffs like this.
Contact me for those I can get for you here in Nigeria with email dojnaturals@gmail.com. I will also include a manual with full instructions and guidelines free of charge along with the purchased product that can help you reach you weightlost goals faster.
Have a Good healthy life and stay blessed.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by passionate88: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
j.tenna:

ouch! Dont really mean anything by it. A slip of nature, sorry oh!
You are welcome
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
wow. j.tenna, you are really the best. not only did you deliver my item on time, you even gave me real guidelines about how to make it work faster. you opened my eyes to new ways of loosing weight. nice!!! kiss i have started taking the slimming capsule and have noticed a great change in my appetite. cant wait for it to start working!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Realchick: wow. j.tenna, you are really the best. not only did you deliver my item on time, you even gave me real guidelines about how to make it work faster. you opened my eyes to new ways of loosing weight. nice!!! kiss i have started taking the slimming capsule and have noticed a great change in my appetite. cant wait for it to start working!
thanks dear, glad i could help. Why dont you record ur exercise and food supplement log here so we could help motivate and monitor how well its working. This could help others you knw.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2013
j.tenna:

thanks dear, glad i could help. Why dont you record ur exercise and food supplement log here so we could help motivate and monitor how well its working. This could help others you knw.
ok, i just checked my weight and i have lost 2kg in a week. That means the oolong and slimming capsule is workin. My weighlost log is:
morning jogging - 5:30am to 6:40am.
Breakfast - bread and egg sauce with a cup of oolong.
Dinner - a tablet of slimming caps after a plate of rice.
Evening - totally had no appetite but took a little cup of moimoi wit garri and with a cup of oolong
evening exercise- took a 30min walk. Evaluate j.tena and comment
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by dddaaayyyooo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good write-up, but I have two questions to ask.
1, When taking the black tea, can I take milk with it, or is it to be taken without milk? With milk or without milk which is better?.
2, I have one black tea here but I don't know if its good. The name on it is Napa Finest Black tea (Ceylon tea The de Ceylan) they wrote d black tea somewhere beside it. pix below. Besides, am not fat, just want a flat tummy will it work with exercise

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Realchick:
ok, i just checked my weight and i have lost 2kg in a week. That means the oolong and slimming capsule is workin. My weighlost log is:
morning jogging - 5:30am to 6:40am.
Breakfast - bread and egg sauce with a cup of oolong.
Dinner - a tablet of slimming caps after a plate of rice.
Evening - totally had no appetite but took a little cup of moimoi wit garri and with a cup of oolong
evening exercise- took a 30min walk. Evaluate j.tena and comment
doing a good job dear, keep it up! Just ensure that u follow my diet plan ok?
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: Good write-up, but I have two questions to ask.
1, When taking the black tea, can I take milk with it, or is it to be taken without milk? With milk or without milk which is better?.
2, I have one black tea here but I don't know if its good. The name on it is Napa Finest Black tea (Ceylon tea The de Ceylan) they wrote d black tea somewhere beside it. pix below. Besides, am not fat, just want a flat tummy will it work with exercise
hi, drinking tea without milk and sugar will enable u get the best results. Ceylon black tea have the same health benefits with other black teas i.e, preventing cancer, lowers the risk of heart disease, reduce d size of tumours, keeps virus and bacterials at bay, boost alertness and the immune system, reduce chances of catching influenza, helps with weight loss etc. The only difference is dat it is of a higher taste and quality and has a higher amount of caffiene. If u want to loose belly fat,green tea or oolong is the best. They work on your whole body. They work even without exercise but then it takes u time to see the effects. But wit exercise, u start seeing results in days!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by dddaaayyyooo(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2013
j.tenna:

hi, drinking tea without milk and sugar will enable u get the best results. Ceylon black tea have the same health benefits with other black teas i.e, preventing cancer, lowers the risk of heart disease, reduce d size of tumours, keeps virus and bacterials at bay, boost alertness and the immune system, reduce chances of catching influenza, helps with weight loss etc. The only difference is dat it is of a higher taste and quality and has a higher amount of caffiene. If u want to loose belly fat,green tea or oolong is the best. They work on your whole body. They work even without exercise but then it takes u time to see the effects. But wit exercise, u start seeing results in days!
Good response from you sister,
Its not that easy taking the tea without MILK so I add little quantity, but for SUGAR I don't even take that at all for now(since 3 months ago). I also have four simple rules for the tummy reduction and am seeing great difference. They include
1, I take my dinner latest by 6pm.
2, Avoid sugar totally(hmmm not easy sha)
3, I do exercise. (Sit ups, push ups and Plank)
4, I do take lot of water, starting with 1 cup by 6am.
Working fine. + black tea now sha
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
dddaaayyyooo:
Good response from you sister,
Its not that easy taking the tea without MILK so I add little quantity, but for SUGAR I don't even take that at all for now(since 3 months ago). I also have four simple rules for the tummy reduction and am seeing great difference. They include
1, I take my dinner latest by 6pm.
2, Avoid sugar totally(hmmm not easy sha)
3, I do exercise. (Sit ups, push ups and Plank)
4, I do take lot of water, starting with 1 cup by 6am.
Working fine. + black tea now sha
thanks. You have a good regime going on and i am glad you are seeing result. My one kobo advise is detoxify! Very good for the body. It helps to clear toxins from the body and enables better results. U can use avocado, cucumber and cabbage for that. Eat atleast 3trice a week. Then if u want to avoid sugar completely, dont drink beer or any processed fruit juice. A pint of beer has 7 grams of calory which comprises mostly of sugar. It is also full of harmful toxins which is very bad for the body and it can inhibit the effect of exercise, food and tea. Any success u get is usually minimal and won't last long. Also drink plenty of water especially before meal and eat less salt. Drink ur black tea twice a day and usually with ur meals.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by dddaaayyyooo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
j.tenna:

thanks. You have a good regime going on and i am glad you are seeing result. My one kobo advise is detoxify! Very good for the body. It helps to clear toxins from the body and enables better results. U can use avocado, cucumber and cabbage for that. Eat atleast 3trice a week. Then if u want to avoid sugar completely, dont drink beer or any processed fruit juice. A pint of beer has 7 grams of calory which comprises mostly of sugar. It is also full of harmful toxins which is very bad for the body and it can inhibit the effect of exercise, food and tea. Any success u get is usually minimal and won't last long. Also drink plenty of water especially before meal and eat less salt. Drink ur black tea twice a day and usually with ur meals.
Thanks for the advice. Concerning removing toxins, I do take cucumber everyday last year during my nysc, and that's because it was so cheap in the state back then(kano) 1 can get 3 big cucumbers for just 50naira, but here in the south-west you hardly see it and its costly so the alternative now is eating dry moringa leaf, which I don't need to buy it sef. Concerning beer lol, I don't even taste it @ all, only few wines. The only challenge of the whole process is to be consistent, (especially the exercise) and urge to take sugary drinks. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
dddaaayyyooo:
Thanks for the advice. Concerning removing toxins, I do take cucumber everyday last year during my nysc, and that's because it was so cheap in the state back then(kano) 1 can get 3 big cucumbers for just 50naira, but here in the south-west you hardly see it and its costly so the alternative now is eating dry moringa leaf, which I don't need to buy it sef. Concerning beer lol, I don't even taste it @ all, only few wines. The only challenge of the whole process is to be consistent, (especially the exercise) and urge to take sugary drinks. Thanks for your responses.
you are welcome cheesy
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi everyone. How are u all preparing for christmas? Uhm it has been real difficult to exercise with d stress of work, but i tried and will continue to strive till i reach my weight goal of 60kg. My exercise n diet log for 2day.
Didnt jog cos i woke up late. Breakfast-golden morn wit little milk, no sugar, half cucumber, one carrot wit a cup of oolong
supper- 4 slices of yam wit veg stew and 1 slimmin cap
dinner-a wrap of moi-moi and custard wit a cup of tea. Later did a 25min walk.
I knw i didnt achieve much 2day but tommorw is anoda day. Jtena, for some odd reason i started weeing and poopin more, why? Though a colleague told me i have lost some weight which made me very happy by the way. Lol
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by dipsimaris(f): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Well well well. I work with crystalife resources solutions and just 6months of working as a health and beauty pratitional I can tell for sure that green tea is the best way sliming down without stress.tea like kuding;blood cleasing tea and galic oil capscul has the power for one to loss upto 2/4 kg of fat per weekv with no side effects.send me an email too dipcruz93@gmail.com or call me at +2348063000001 for further details.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Realchick: Hi everyone. How are u all preparing for christmas? Uhm it has been real difficult to exercise with d stress of work, but i tried and will continue to strive till i reach my weight goal of 60kg. My exercise n diet log for 2day.
Didnt jog cos i woke up late. Breakfast-golden morn wit little milk, no sugar, half cucumber, one carrot wit a cup of oolong
supper- 4 slices of yam wit veg stew and 1 slimmin cap
dinner-a wrap of moi-moi and custard wit a cup of tea. Later did a 25min walk.
I knw i didnt achieve much 2day but tommorw is anoda day. Jtena, for some odd reason i started weeing and poopin more, why? Though a colleague told me i have lost some weight which made me very happy by the way. Lol
hi dear, if i could recall correctly, supper was supposed to be 3 slices of yam not 4. Hahaha! Anyway, yes u will experience frequent pooping and weeing because the tea and the drug enables ur body to remove excess water and waste product. The tea blocks fat so that most of it dat is consumed is passed out as waste. Another reason is, ur body is still getin used to ur new diet regime. Take it slow. Wit time it will get adjusted to it.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by fungramot(f): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Nice thread. @J.tenna Pls can I get d oolong frm shoprite? Or where can I get it cos I base in ibadan.and can u send d diet plan τ̅☺ my email add. Fungramot@gmail.com Tanx in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.