Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS (952 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Presented With A Special Plaque On His 100th Appearance (Pics) / i still beleive in the big boss - mikel / Eaglets Will Learn More Under The Big Boss- Manu To Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2014
I think it will be best i go straight to the point angry. Big Boss You are fired! Not that you have a contract, i just have to use the "Fired" line.

Again, BIG BOSS you are fired angry angry!

What i watched yesterday wasn't anything near to the Super Eagles. It was More like the "Stupid Eagles" grin grin . The team was so slow I am sure With the right amount of weed, a couple of high Snails would easily outrun most of the player you fielded and some snails might not even need the weed undecided .

I was very disappointed and i still am, we all are. I am sure you equally disappionted. I feel your pain Sir, If it brings any consolation, i'll advice you look into becoming a Bouncer, you'll do just fine, even better than fine.
You have all it takes, Big muscles, Bigger Pride, Big Head and most importantly the Biggest *Coughs* *coughs*. It is very similar to Coaching only that you won't have to go through the rigor of having to use your Big head.

I will assume you know why we are Firing you. Well if you don't know, i'll advice you go watch the Congo and Sudan match again. Common, you allow Congo beat the Stupid Eagles, Like seriously Congo shocked shocked ... If i were God, i will just give you ebola. Even the market women would be ashmed, apart from measuring our Garri, Rice and maybe beans, Congo is as useless as Useless gets. And they convincingly walloped us in front of our own fans. That is just shear cruelty sad

Personally, i feel myself and a couple of Nairalanders would have done a better job. We may not have won, but we would sure put up a very good fight. This things are sometimes easier than you think grin grin

Most times when we watch our teams play, What we want to see is not necessarily a Favorable Score line(although i must admit that help keep us loyal). What we actually want to watch is pure passion. It isn't really about the result. It is the intention, the zeal and a whole lot of things that the Stupid Eagles are lacking

The Stupid Eagles were very clueless and disjointed. what else was i expecting, they are supposed to be stupid tongue

This is a passionate Love Letter Sir and Like i said, you will have a blissful career as a Bouncer but In-case you feel you becoming a Bouncer does not fit into your Life ambitions, you might submit your CV to Julius Berger. They need philanthropic builders like yourself. You won't have to worry about a thing grin grin

Don't take this the wrong way Sir, Nigeria as a country love you and all but like Sean Kingston music career, your end is Here.
Good bye and good luck in your future endeavor(S)

Signed
@taiwolusol

2 Likes

Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Blakyclyde(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Let me be first to comment just in case it hits front page.

Those calling for Keshi's sack can now have cogent reasons for their agitation.
His sack is long over-due.

Nairalanders, please, wish me a happy birthday by liking this post.
God bless una plenty.
One love.

5 Likes

Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Let me be first to comment just in case it hits front page.

Those calling for Keshi's sack can now have cogent reasons for their agitation.
His sack is long over-due.

Nairalanders, please, wish me a happy birthday by liking this post.
God bless una plenty.
One love.

Happy Belated Birthday bro wink. Have a Blast....
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Blakyclyde(m): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2014
taiwolusol:

Happy Belated Birthday bro wink. Have a Blast....

Nah.
Not belated. The birthday's actually today.
No cake, so we're just using a plate of moi-moi (English name: Bean cake). All die na die. Shebi cake na cake?

And don't forget, no champagne, so the perfect subsitute is yoyo bitters.

Do come with your rubber cups.

1 Like

Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Nah.
No cake, so we're just using a plate of moi-moi (English name: Bean cake). All die na die. Shebi cake na cake?

Me be dey think say na yesterday ni mehn... oya pour me some bitters grin make we celebrate away already
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by barackodam: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Nah.

grin

To the topic, what more can I say than hezz an arsehole
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Blakyclyde(m): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2014
taiwolusol:

Me be dey think say na yesterday ni mehn... oya pour me some bitters grin make we celebrate away already

We've got all sorts of bitters;
Yoyo, Alomo, Orijin, etc...

Just place an order, and Iya Mustafa will be sure to fill it.
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by Csami(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Snails on weed will be fast than that silly Eagles(I don't even know if I should still call them eagles)? Yeah, totally agree with you on that one. I wish them Goodluck abi na Goodlook as they play their remaining matches. It's official, we ain't going to Morocco.
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by cegxie(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Those is support of the motion to fire the big boss say aye
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those against say nay
Silence every where

The ayesssssssss have it.
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by denedene(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2014
I wonder y nff's wasting tym on his sack. it shld b done tru text
Re: A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS by ddddon(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2014
change leaving not the problem, but who to replace him . I personally recommend Manu Garbage, that man boys play pass Barcelona in tiki taka

(1) (Reply)

Lover Of Killed Bafana Captain 'not Welcome' At Funeral / Ronaldo Gets On His Bike / Home Based Vs Foreign Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.