Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114474 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Agripreneur: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
kallsy:

Dear All,

I'm not for or against anybody or party. Since I'm in the same line of business in Niger State (Tubers & Grains Market), two facts need to be stated or made clear.

1. Once transactions fails which involved reasonable sum.... It becomes difficult to pay back instantly. He can pay back on rollover or small small while business is moving. Risk & Human management is very very important. Remember all are working to let ends meet.

2. Is very bad not to update your customers on the development. Equally bad not to pick calls when deals fails because the confidence of customers depends on reaching Us (Sourcing brokers).

Join Us On (Real Time Market Update) from Niger State.

We cover: Tubers & Grains ( Yam, beans, groundnuts, sesame, soya beans, beans flour, millet, melon, maize, guinea �, Onions, Ukpa flour, yam flour, kilishi, qiliqili...... Etc.

Join for the (Real Time Price Update from the market) we accept video calls from the market. Our Company is registered with CAC (Becsunphany Nig Limited) & with FIRS & TIN number.

The only Real Time Agro-commodity Price Update in Nigeria

Watsapp : 07030603151.
Name: Kalu Sunday.

Hi Kallsy, can we have a B2B chat?
If yes talk to me on admin@ariseagroforum.com

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by SirWhiteFish: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
tbliss22:
Hello Fam!

I understand some visitors are in Benue State already to make some purchases against the scarcity period (May/June - Sept). I wish you all save delivery with your purchased goods.

Orders received from Port Harcourt are on truck already heading to Rumukoro, Obibo and Borokiri already. Lagos and Enugu Orders should move by God's grace tomorrow.

I wish you all a splendid night rest, good night and God bless.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
hi I am interested in this
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by REUBEN010(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Good day house.
Much thanks to those taking the lead in rendering all forms of assistance to yam businessmen and women. Please I have a question.
What months of the year do most yam farmers cultivate their crops?
Thanks as I anticipate an answer.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
hi I am interested in this

Hello, if you need direct address down to the location then call me for details.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Mrpond(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oyo state is another yam producting state in Nigeria that have excess YAM.. This is just the recent journey there..

My journey to saki Oyo state,
It a total of 7hrs 45mins journey from Edo state, 4hrs 25mins from Ibadan.
I left here (Edo state) as early as 7am in the morning and get to Ibadan around 1am due to some delay of our vehicles on the way.
I borded saki motor from Sango @ #1600 to saki by 1:30pm and get there by 6pm.

Saki is a busy local government in Oyo state especially the YAM marketing region knew no sleep even in the night. I find a hotel an take a good night rest awaiting the next day market..

Plz.. Update soon shocked

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Cashez: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Waoo is nice to belong here. Just a new member. Hello everyone[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Cashez: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote] Hello NL, I can see @emmykk is doing his own biz of marketing too...... Lolz its a free world jooor but for me and for now I'm very sure of Benue State and the prices which includes transport to your destinations(lagos, portharcout,bayelsa and sooo on). I will be staying in benue state for the next 10months or there about.... Y not take this opportunity of buying from this cool state if you will to join my whatsapp group join send whatsapp message with "add mi" to 07034617082 "

(But you don't respond or pick calls)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Cashez: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Mrpond:
Oyo state is another yam producting state in Nigeria that have excess YAM.. This is just the recent journey there..

My journey to saki Oyo state,
It a total of 7hrs 45mins journey from Edo state, 4hrs 25mins from Ibadan.
I left here (Edo state) as early as 7am in the morning and get to Ibadan around 1am due to some delay of our vehicles on the way.
I borded saki motor from Sango @ #1600 to saki by 1:30pm and get there by 6pm.

Saki is a busy local government in Oyo state especially the YAM marketing region knew no sleep even in the night. I find a hotel an take a good night rest awaiting the next day market..

Plz.. Update soon shocked

Pls can u send in ur contact here?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by FarmandTractors: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2020
At FarmandTractors.
Call us for you farm land clearing. We offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. Call us...> 09056508129, 08062288737
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Mar 28
When naira was still naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.