Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Does God Have To Be Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have To Be Good? (860 Views)

Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Have To Be Good? by mumumugu(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Does God HAVE to be good? Do terms like good and bad even apply to God?

Isnt God is large and in charge and isn't subject to ethics as the subjects of his creation understand ethics.

Does What he says goes because he says so. as God The Boss.
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by solgee(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2014
God is good
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Andyblaze: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2014
mumumugu:

Isnt God is large and in charge and isn't subject to ethics as the subjects of his creation understand ethics.

God the boss
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Infomizer(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Maybe God is good, but humans are too flawed in their reasonings to understand his/her goodness...#justsaying
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Funjosh(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2014
mumumugu:

questions for the gods
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
God has to be good because he wants us to be good.
He must lay an example that it is doable and possible to be good.
Yes! He is the almighty but he is also just.
He wouldn't ask you to be something he himself is not.
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Seanixking: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
If God is not gud,u wont wake up to see this wonderful bright day..but is just that we human are blind in spirit to see the plans God has for us..let us start giving thanks for what he has done for us,and lest i forget 'HAPPY SUNDAY'...
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by bright007(f): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2014
GOD has to be good because he is our role model
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2014
If he can choose not to be good , then why is he God?

1 Like

Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Which God?
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by finofaya: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2014
God does not have to be anything except very powerful.
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by harrwix(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
God is surely good....no questions asked

cos it is by His mercies we are alive, hale and healthy even inspite of d sins committed worldwide on a daily basis
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by davien(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2014
does "all-good" ring a bell for you all? undecided ...yet it allegedly did evil acts in the bible....
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by edogho(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2014
davien:
does "all-good" ring a bell for you all? undecided ...yet it allegedly did evil acts in the bible....
who ask for ur contribution? shivaclub come shoot this guy voltabolt abeg grin. living is all about experience and experience like we all know varies. i've been seeing ur posts for sometime now and i know y u are d way u are(no spiritual experience) and people like u are no threat to those who already has experienced d spiritual one way or d other. i see u and the other atheist as very intelligent beings and i like u guys' approach to life's situations (i tend to apply same approach in many ways) and i sometimes laugh at d funny remarks u guys make to religionists buh don't be too quick to think u have all the answers. because u haven't experienced what others are experiencing doesn't mean their experiences are wrong/fake. i'm very sure u can't convince someone like misef of otherwise. call me proud and i'll tell mi new found nl friend to shoot u voltabolt grin
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by goddison(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
that is God nature
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by davien(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
edogho:
who ask for ur contribution? shivaclub come shoot this guy voltabolt abeg grin. living is all about experience and experience like we all know varies. i've been seeing ur posts for sometime now and i know y u are d way u are(no spiritual experience) and people like u are no threat to those who already has experienced d spiritual one way or d other. i see u and the other atheist as very intelligent beings and i like u guys' approach to life's situations (i tend to apply same approach in many ways) and i sometimes laugh at d funny remarks u guys make to religionists buh don't be too quick to think u have all the answers. because u haven't experienced what others are experiencing doesn't mean their experiences are wrong/fake. i'm very sure u can't convince someone like misef of otherwise. call me proud and i'll tell mi new found nl friend to shoot u voltabolt grin
lol....nobody has all the answers....religion especially has none that common folk don't already know.... tongue
Re: Does God Have To Be Good? by edogho(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
davien:
lol....nobody has all the answers....religion especially has none that common folk don't already know.... tongue
ok, i don hear. wasn't expecting anything less. oya, park comot for road make i pass...

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Should Religious Organizations Pay Taxes? / The Way Love Should Be..but Am Also Guilty / Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.