Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) (874 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by DaJulee(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
How Can We Vote For A Man Who Has Neglected His Father, Mother, and Family Members As This?

Say NO To Osinbajo.

Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by redcliff: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
DaJulee:
How Can We Vote For A Man Who Has Neglected His Father, Mother, and Family Members As This?

Say NO To Osinbajo.

may you be this daft until the end of time. amen

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by diceman1: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I see proud and happy parents that have not benefited from a corrupt government.
Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by rts1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Woe unto you dat cook nd serve liars
Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by adanduka: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think he's a real man. Not like some fake guys and guys who would not relate with this root.
BTW, some parents love life in the village and will not give it up for a mansion in the city.
However, Vote GEJ. wink
Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by Bamss1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op u can lie eeeen!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Indeed: See How Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family(photo) by johnydon22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=20] Honestly speaking i don't believe this and i really dont want to. Op we appreciate your effort to campaign for GEJ but please play clean and be truthful.. Even Gej have no idea you are campaigning for him here, so i suggest u use truth in all you do.

Between i see no reason why we should even vote buhari again, i mean the man was an ex coupist, military head of state and a strict dictator.
Must we always go back to the past and recycle the past?

Common we have to move on and forge ahead the future..
We are the leaders of tomorrow but this old men still no wan leave the seat for us, the old men still lead. how can tomorrow ever come when old men wont leave the seat..

Anyway better GEJ than GMB.

President Goodluck Jonathan till 2019 [/size]

buh the man sitting down actually look like osibanjo tho... **shudders** hehehehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? / Was Christ Poor, If Yes At What Point Did He Become Poor? / How Old Is The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.