Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? (1334 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by jericco1(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
I've been wanting to ask this question, the other time I was at a church and I saw someone's money on the floor, and I was like searching for the owner but couldn't find him/her, maybe the person came the previous service, and all a sudden I was tapped by the usher and she asked me to put the money in the offering basket, Telling me ''any money found in or around the church belongs to the church'' I was shocked, haven't experinced it b4, and my question is what if the money is from 1k and above, will it automatically become the Church's money? And wouldn't it be nice if they have a separate basket for all this money? If anyone has a biblical backing to this act, let me know. Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by Boomboost(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2014
It doesnt belong to d chch.I've always had probs with commercial chches sited in cities,dat money should be returned to d owner or let d police do d returnin.
Re: How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by jericco1(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Boomboost:
It doesnt belong to d chch.I've always had probs with commercial chches sited in cities,dat money should be returned to d owner or let d police do d returnin.

police? that's too much na, but it still baffles me cause thats a total thievery.
Re: How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2020
It doesn't belong to the church. You should have gone to the program coordinator and infom him to announce.

You sef for don pocket am. Moreover you are a son of God so any money found in the church is your money. It's your father's house

1 Like

Re: How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by Anas09: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2020
GasAndOilTheory:
It doesn't belong to the church. You should have gone to the program coordinator and infom him to announce.

You sef for don pocket am. Moreover you are a son of God so any money found in the church is your money. It's your father's house
You are a thief.
Re: How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? by jericco1(m): 3:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday..
I still haven't received any eye catching response from this after 6 years.

Ishilove.
Mynd44
lalatisclala

Please guys do the needful smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Franklin Graham Unloads On Islam As A Religion Of Peace / Two Question. / Another British Muslim Convert Dies In Lesser Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.